[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show has some John K influence in it? https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
This show has some John K influence in it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU
>>
>>81068377
What the shit
flashbacks
I have no idea what this was about but I remember catching it at some point
duuuude
>>
What's this show's production history? Because I never even found out that the two-headed red alien existed until several, several years later.
>>
>>81068377
MY FUCKING GOD, I WILL SUCK YOUR COCK OP.
I HAVE BEEN TRYING REMEMBER WHAT SHOW THIS IS SINCE I STOPPED AIRING.
>>
>>81068527
>>81068579
>>81068582
Actually this show is pretty popular in France.

The red two-headed alien was only in the first season, he disappear after because he succeeded to return on their planet but not the other ones.
>>
Bob Camp, Jim Gomez and Bob Jacques all worked on this show
>>
File: dog-faced Iggy.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dog-faced Iggy.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>81068737
Then I guess they never aired that first season in my country.

>>81068960
Also pic related
>>
Wait what? No, this wasn't a show was it? It was a dreamcast game, the orange one had a pet goldfish named Alfonzo, and the humor was very crude
>>
>>81069125
it was both
>>
>>81068377
That cartoon was shit.

The Dinocops segments were good though.
>>
>>81068527
Seriously what was this about?
>>
>>81069125
It's really a show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQaKPnUgawI

can't find the english dub.
>>
>>81069197
Well shit, I meant the Terrible Thunder Lizards.

Strange, I remember those aliens being backed with the Thunder Lizards on Fox Kids, but wikipedia says it was Eek! the Cat, which I have no memories of whatsoever.
>>
>>81069322
It's just five aliens who crashed on the earth and who are hidden in a house for sale, in every episode the smartest alien called Etno try to make a new spaceship for returns to their planet but fails everytimes, also new weird, obnoxious or dangerous people buy the house at every episodes but finish to run away at the end.

it was pretty funny.
>>
File: 10754_front.jpg (30 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
10754_front.jpg
30 KB, 400x394
It had a video game with a different name, called Stupid Invaders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4TnhCxw2Jg
>>
>>81069197
wrong cartoon mang
>>
I really enjoyed this and Oggy and the Cockroaches.

The only specific episode I can remember was the one with the Indian lady who kept singing some typical Indian song. Her singing fucking slayed me whenever I watched that episode as a kid.
>>
Every gross-out cartoon from the '90s has John K./R&S influence.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.