[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Darthmaul_detail-4.png (201 KB, 398x605) Image search: [Google]
Darthmaul_detail-4.png
201 KB, 398x605
Everyone forgot that this guy is still alive.
>>
File: 1449085916730s.jpg (10 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1449085916730s.jpg
10 KB, 250x229
>>81061654
We keep trying to forget but then assholes like you bring him back up over and over again.

Stop it already.
>>
>>81061654
>bringing back maul from the dead
people will defend this
>>
>>81061654
He's literally coming back next week.
>>
Well Bobba Fett came back to life and it was just because he looked cool.
Maul looks cool too, what's the fucking difference here? That you're all way more bitter than when you were kids and saw Boba?
>>
>>81063437
boba fett went out like a bitch, maul didn't
>>
>>81061654
>gets chopped in half and thrown down a bottomless pit
>still alive
I'm really going to regret asking this I'm sure... but how the fuck is Darth Maul still alive?
>>
>>81063608
He didn't want to die.
>>
File: 1438570578545.gif (1 MB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1438570578545.gif
1 MB, 260x187
>>81061654
>mfw Ray Park returns in Episode VIII
>>
Wait are you referring to Clone Wars or did they bring him back once more for Rebels which I have yet seen.

Because in Clone Wars they brought him back and never bothered to go on and explain what happened to him in the actual show but I've been told there was a comic continuation about him and he does become kill.

They should've kept him a spider
>>
>>81063888
>>81063244
>>
>>81063608
He fell into a garbage chute and used the force to build himself spider legs out of the junk, but then he ended up on a garbage planet and went insane from the isolation until his brother came to find him and restore him to sanity with ancient alien magics.
>>
>>81062139
I won't defend the decision, it was completely unnecessary. But they've handled it in a fairly thoughtful way that enhances an otherwise weak character.
>>
>>81064195
I like how he worked from the shadows to take control of his own little crime empire.
He truly became The Phantom Menace.
>>
>>81064187
>ancient alien magics.

You know nothing of The Force
>>
>>81063608
You ever see "I DON'T NEED A JETPACK ALL I NEED IS HATE"? Like that except legs
>>
>>81064315
You know nothing of the Nightsisters apparently
>>
>>81064315
Well, okay, it actually is the force.
That's why their most powerful mage is also an excellent sword fighter.
>>
Putting his robodick in Ezra.
>>
>>81063608
WIndu is alive as well
>>
>>81061939
>>81062139
His episodes were some of the best of the series.
Literally, your only argument and complaint is "you can't do that in a fantasy setting!"
>>
>>81062139
People defend Ahsoka, too. The difference is that Maul didn't make any parts of the show unwatchable.

He had a good plot, good characterization, some of the best lightsaber fights in the series, and gained a lot of character. Bonus points for never using the phrase Artooie.
>>
>>81063888
He survived in that comic and he's appearing in Rebels next week. He apparently lives on Malachor now.

>>81065093
Ahsoka also got better towards the end
>>
>>81063437
Neither Boba nor Maul ever needed to be brought back, Maul ended up as a B-list jobber villain in the Clone Wars and Boba ruined the Mandalorians to the point where they are completely unsalvagable in any Star Wars setting except maybe the KOTOR era.
>>
>>81065932
>maul jobs
To who? Sheev?
Losing to Sheev ain't jobbing. That's an inevitability.
>>
>>81065932
I'm concerned about your grasp of reality.
>>
>>81065093
Ahsoka is the biggest cocktease plot device I've ever seen, I honestly kind of admire the sheer incompetence on display with her.
She was literally created only to be killed by Darth Vader and then they never got around to actually have her killed by Darth Vader.
>>
>>81061654
He goes after Obi-Wan on Tatooine and gets perma-schooled.
>>
>>81066096
Maybe jobber is the wrong word, but you can't tell me his resurrection brought any massive consequences on the plot or the characters. Even Obi-Wan barely reacts to him at all, nothing about him seemed at all important.
>>
>>81066341
That's because he's the Phantom Menace, he didn't want to be seemed important until he was ready.
>>
>>81066508
It was Sheev who was the Phantom Menace though.
>>
>>81066341
His resurrection did a lot within the shows world. It displaced Mandalore and killed off a lot of its cast, including Obi Wan's love interest, taking away something important to him just like he did to Maul.

You gotta remember they've got to work within the frame of the movies, so he couldn't do anything super permanent.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.