[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll tell you what my perfect man would be if I was gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: narrow waist.png (114 KB, 373x288) Image search: [Google]
narrow waist.png
114 KB, 373x288
I'll tell you what my perfect man would be if I was gay.

He'd have smooth soft skin, long shiny hair, a narrow waist and wide hips forming the shape of an hourglass. Pouty lips, big doll eyes, a musical high pitched voice, large supple breast-like pectoral muscles... and huge balls, something that you can really grab on to.

Do the writers browse 4chan? They literally described my dickgirl fetish.
>>
>>81059437
Me and stan are on the same page.
>>
File: 1450807424830.png (625 KB, 1132x713) Image search: [Google]
1450807424830.png
625 KB, 1132x713
I struggle trying to read this in Stan's voice.

He said that?
>>
Terry is dead ;_;
>>
>>81059495
Was the last new episode
>>
>>81059798
Whahhhh!!!!???
>>
New season has been very good so far
>>
>>81060009
Needs more Hayley's feet though.
>>
>>81060060
Feet stuff ain't my thing but I get what you're saying. Haley needs to be in more differents kind of clothes or dresses
>>
>>81060060
Kill yourself.
>>
>>81059798
Is this true? I stopped watching mid-season 10.
>>
>>81059495
>>81059948
>>81060740
What? No, they just broke up for some reason. Not that this is really a spoiler desu
>>
Next episode is the 200th. Features apocalypse Stan.
>>
so, is American Dad still good?
I think that it holds up but I am not sure, I am the last episode was IMO funny but something was lacking
I feel like, they're still comedic but they lack something which doesn't make them forgettable
>>
>>81059495
Yes. He said that.
>>
>>81059495
you did? I read it in his voice perfectly
Also I rewatched some of season 2 on a whim and I found it pretty awful, I didn't find the jokes funny and that caused me to focus on the not animation. What season would be a good one to watch episodes from if I ever feel like watching a dumb mcfarlane show again?
>>
>>81062920
Some episodes are maybe not as good since it went to TBS but as a long time fan I'm still happy with them
>>
>>81064445
how come Family Guy turned into shit and Family Guy remained relatively stable (good to mediocre)?
>>
>>81064797
*American Dad;
I really should go to bed
>>
>Super friend
>Super mouth
>Suck machine
I wish I went to school with Francine.
>>
>>81064838
Writers who don't rely on current events and cut aways I suppose
>>
>>81064797
A few things. I've had this conversation a lot and here are the things we've realized

The characters have character: It's not dumb shit like "fat son, ugly daughter, hot nagging wife, fat idiot husband" Everyone's got their own little quirks. Haley's got her constant lack of any success, Steve's got his nerd shit and his weird singing ability, Klaus was a skiier, Stan never had a real childhood. They have actual character traits instead of weird archetypes.

The jokes are actual jokes instead of cutaways, and they're well written instead of relying on shock horror like rape or gore.

The show has enough consistency in story (Greg and Terry, Stan's family, Gwen and the Lings) that you actually care about what's going on instead of just rolling your eyes knowing everything will reset to status quo by the end.

It actually has a premise and an environment. Family Guy has the houses and a bar. AD! has the CIA and its labs, Steve's school, there's an actual world around the characters instead of it constantly changing to suit what they're doing.

It's just a show that's built much, MUCH better
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.