[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You ever get tired Red?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458841056831.jpg (4 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458841056831.jpg
4 KB, 480x360
>You ever get tired Red?
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 663x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 663x500
>>81056474
>yfw they don't give Frank his own series or a Netflix movie
>>
>>81056563

They'll probably follow up on him in Daredevil S3 and maybe feature him in Defenders
>>
Just finished season 2, holy shit was it bad

Its like they didnt know whether to focus the story on the punisher or the hand. The writing dropped in so many parts
>>
>>81057176
I disagree, I thought it was very well put togeather, I like that they didn't start focusing on the hand until most of Frank's court room time was up. I don't know what you're so hung up about anon
>>
>>81056563
>Netflix movie
You know I never thought of that as an option, but that could be cool. Or maybe like some 'specials' every now and again that are kind of inbetween in terms of length.
>>
>>81057290

The series was going well till the Punisher is arrested. Then the writing just goes hacky a bit with karen just outright being hired as a journalist. Matt keeps changing not OK to kill, OK to kill. Electra instantaneously switching sides with the hand and then to Matt again.
>>
>>81057176
Shit taste.

I'm on episode 8 and it has been pretty fucking so far, better than S1.
>>
>>81057476
Elektra was never with the Hand, she just wanted to kill Stick. She considers joining them and then realizes she doesn't want to be used anymore, and would rather die fighting them.
>>
>>81057755
>She considers joining them and then realizes she doesn't want to be used anymore, and would rather die fighting them.

It was either poorly written or poorly executed. maybe both cause it really felt weird watching Electra just changig sides back to Matt and saving stick for no good reason within her character
>>
I just finished this. I haven't read the comics but I did enjoy S1. I'd say S2 is much more interesting for me, but holy shit did the ninja story annoy me.

Also, Frank is fucking scary and violent but hot. I'm so confused.
>>
>>81057176
I liked it better than S1 because it had characters that I actually cared. I haven't read the comic books and I'm just going with the series, but both Frank and Elektra (but especially Frank) had very interesting stories and I wanted to see it unfold.

But yeah it was kind of hilarious how the two storylines differ. Thriller plot with Frank and Karen, then the animu shit with the ninjas.
>>
>>81058052

They should have focused on just one of those plots imo
>>
>>81057832
She didn't switch sides. She pretty much wanted to be alone, then Stick decides to kill her, so of course she gets mad and plans to kill Stick instead. Years of pent up rage and confusion drove her.

She just found understanding with the Hand when Nobu started explaining, but she never really seriously thought of joining them.
>>
File: 23453452345.jpg (36 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
23453452345.jpg
36 KB, 499x299
This scene should have been after they've gotten to know each other more. Having it as DD's first encounter with Punisher was a really bad call.
>>
>>81058104
I guess they wanted to show Matt's morality being tested by showing Frank's and Elektra's ways.

But yeah I really enjoyed Frank's parts. It was interesting to see Frank and Karen working together too.
>>
I thought they were going to introduce Vampires to the MCU with 'The Farm' and the coffin. Thought shit was going to get real and they would set up Blade
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.