[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ play Avengers Academy? How's your campus coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 900.jpg (357 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
900.jpg
357 KB, 1600x900
Does /co/ play Avengers Academy?

How's your campus coming along?
Favorite characters?
Favorite ship?
>>
>>81056387
>favorite ship

The Quinjet.
>>
>>81056387

No, we don't want to play your shitty mobile game. Fuck off and quit advertising it here
>>
yeah but the mods kept deleting threads for it and made us move to /vg/
>>
>>81056387
I love the character designs, but I wish the game had a little more meat to it than a Waiting Simulator.
>>
I didn't play this game for a few weeks, then came back and saw Pepper is recruitable. Without paying a cent,is it currently possible for me to get her before the time limit is up?
>>
>>81057438
this
>>
>>81057512
its barely possible for people who sleep to do it in the full time period. better hope you dont have a job, either
>>
>>81057512
>>81057562
I think the requirements to get her have been lowered.
>>
>>81057512
Yes but you need to start now and plan out a schedule. It's possible in 3-4 days since they've lowered the requirements.
>>
i have it on an Ipad/jewmachine. i tried the jailbreak thing but i think i broke the game instead. it keeps crashing whenever i upgrade tony. i just want a ms. marvel is that so bad
>>
>>81058112
I'm just 2 textbooks away from Ms. Marvel.
>>
wasp makes my dick diamond hard i don't even want to upgrade her so i can keep that dress/leggins combo
>>
>>81058112
you can always delete the game and redownload it if you have it connected to gamecenter, that usually fixes shit
>>
>>81058132
did you do it the ol poor-as-dirt way?
>>
>>81058167
You can switch their outfits back after upgrading.
>>
>>81058189
Yeah. Paying for it or hacking it basically defeats the purpose of the game. It's like when I was younger and had a Game Genie for my Nintendo... I always regretted using it to skip ahead in my games, because that rendered them pointless.
>>
>>81058222
Not that guy, but I really appreciate that feature. I like their redesigns a lot.
>>
Has this game still not been released internationally? Last time I checked it was only in beta in America.
>>
>>81058399
I don't know if it's still considered 'beta', but it certainly does have a lot of minor bugs.
>>
Hawkeye out yet?
>>
>>81058686
Nope.

Anyone know who will be doing his voice?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.