[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman is Batman's most used Supporting Character across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: B+S.jpg (229 KB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
B+S.jpg
229 KB, 1080x960
Bravo.DC
>>
That's kind of common sense though? Things like World's Finest will pad the numbers a lot.
>>
>>81055772
I was wondering why Jay Garrick and Alan Scott were on Superman's list, but then I remembered in the Earth-2 JSA stuff Bruce Wayne was no longer Batman.
>>
>>81055772
isn't calling Superman "Kal-El" like calling Goku "Kakarot"? His real name is Clark Kent
>>
>>81055965
They both are his real name.
>>
I have a complaint that they listed "Bartholomew Allen" without specifying that it's I and not II. I don't think Bart had (m)any issues as the Flash with Superman, but that's why the nicknaming is important.
>>
>>81055772
>Aquaman in as many Batbooks as Joker
bwahajaha
>>
>>81057026
Aquajoker when
>>
This list is triggering me the more I look at it. Why do they have Babs listed as only Oracle when surely they included her Batgirl issues too? Why is Dick the only one with two identities listed (should probably have Batman too)?
>>
>>81055772

>The best friend of Batman is his most used supporting character.

Bruce and Clark are pretty much brothers, or at least they were in the silver age and post crisis until new52
>>
File: 1421862708735.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1421862708735.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81057212
They are even BFFs in the new 52
>>
>>81057212
Actually in New 52 they worked closely together, too.
>>
>>81057212
They still are. Hell they are pretty much gay now.
>>
>>81055772
Well duh
I remember a couple months ago when comic vine had Batman, Superman, and Dick as the top 3 and it was only until recently did Diana get to #3, ahead of Dick.
Of course they're gonna show up in each others' books and show up a lot together.
>>
>>81055772
>Grant had them as the ones who brought him back.

he knew
>>
File: 11736473738.png (606 KB, 848x479) Image search: [Google]
11736473738.png
606 KB, 848x479
>ITT: People think Superman should be a supporting character to Batman.

Where did it all go wrong. Superman was at his best when Batman barely showed up in his books at all.
>>
>2 of Superman's top 3 characters that appear in his books are character unrelated to his franchise

See this is his problem.
>>
>>81057510
>Where did it all go wrong

I know you are a casual. but the answer is the mid 50's
>>
>>81057552
I fail to see the problem, his top 5 is all of his best friends besides Lana (who is usually saved for Smallville stories)
>>
>>81057510
Since the Silver Age dude.

Bats and Superman are pillara of dc,
>>
Better than left to languish at this point, I guess.
>>
>>81055772
Gay as hell
>>
>>81057510
The age of unironically liking indestructible superheroes has long passed.
>>
Just goes to show you how incompetent DC is at character development outside of batman.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.