[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished up the most recent season. It was fun and while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: venture.jpg (263 KB, 1600x850) Image search: [Google]
venture.jpg
263 KB, 1600x850
Just finished up the most recent season.
It was fun and while it had a few dated references due to a fucking long ass production cycle, overall really enjoyable.

However, why the fuck is done here?
We got like half a season.
Everything is half resolved.
Are we really doing to wait another 4 years for the other half the season?
>>
>>81055634
Yes
Also, all of the Venture Bros references are dated, it has nothing to do with long production cycles.
>>
>>81056369
>Yes
Fuck me.

Also, how old are the characters now?
Monarch must be in his late 40s now.

Only Billy/Doc seem to look their age.
>>
>>81056369
The Taken reference was REALLY fucking cringeworthy, and probably the low point of the entire season.
>>
>>81056656
Clancy Brown was amazing though
>>
>>81056656
If he went into a thing before ending it with "You see, I have a particular set of skills" before the Monarch cuts him off by hanging up, I think it would have been beteer
>>
>>81056780
Was thinking the entire time that that'd be the joke, but the did the entire thing
>>
>>81056701
>>81056701
Yeah like, the episode was good but that was just a really bad moment, made even worse by the fact that you KNOW Gary is going to explain the reference.
>>
>>81056656

Bullshit, that was great just for the Monarch's reaction.
>>
>>81056848
If he just interrupted mid way through and had the same reaction, it'd have been better
>>
>>81056848
No it really wasn't. Taken references were overdone 7 years ago. By now it's beating the dust left of the horse which has long since rotted and decayed
>>
So what's the deal with the Blue Morpho?
Are they really going to do a transgender joke nowadays?
>>
Reading it in watch and ward's voice was amazing
>>
>>81057105
blue morphos are thought to be hermaphroditic sometimes
>>
>>81057423
So, Blue Morpho is the Monarch's mom and Jonas is his father?
The show goes weird places.
>>
>>81057637
>>81057105
We don't know yet but possibly.
OR it could be a crossdressing duo posing as a single dude.
Monarch's mom isn't anywhere in the flashbacks but she's shown in previous flashbacks in their civilian personas.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.