[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone who has seen the movie give me a spoiler free review?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 6
Can someone who has seen the movie give me a spoiler free review? I'm trying to understand the negative press outside of
>CGI CGI EVERYWHERE OH GOD I CANT HANDLE ALL THIS CGI IN A MOVIE ABOUT A GUY WHO SHOOTS LASERS FROM HIS EYES
>It's not fun!
>It's too edgy!

As a comic book fan, will I like it? This bad press feels off, like Rolling Stone shitting on Zeppelin. Not saying I'm expecting it to be amazing, but the insane amount of bad reviews is weird
>>
>As a comic book fan, will I like it?
Only if you think Frank Miller is the only writer who ever really "got" Batman and Superman
>>
>>81049539
Now you are insulting Miller's better work on Batman.
Fuck that.
>>
Hack Snyder's edits make for a bad movie.

Also the "Where's my quip?" crowd was triggered.

Serious comic book movies aren't enjoyable to that crowd and this movie was the most serious comic book movie of all time.
>>
Actually a lot of critics are mainly saying that the plot is incoherent and mix and mash of ideas. You have to remember Nolan's Batman trilogy got universal praise
>>
>>81049518
OP here. I'm not comparing them quality wise; I haven't seen the movie and would never compare anything quality-wise to Zep. I'm talking about the fanbase throwing in to watch the film regardless of bad press.
>>
poor character development,poor motivations,poor effects
the only good thing is jeremy irons
>>
>>81049498
Extremely dark and pretentious. Not a lot things actually happen. Batman is a violent thug who kils people. Lex Luthor is a faggy clown. Doomsday has heat vision. Wonder Woman is kinda hot in Doomsday fight.
>>
File: Crow Lee.jpg (10 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
Crow Lee.jpg
10 KB, 239x211
>>81049553
>and this movie was the most serious comic book movie of all time.
I'm certain I could name 10 easily that are more serious than BvS with it's Jim Carrey-esque Luthor.

This is only Super Serious film-making if you are 12.
>>
I liked it. The director brought something new to the table, and Affleck got to write his own character. Luthor had a very sinister and subhuman side to him, which made this an engaging film. The logical conclusion of superman's code comes to it's end in this movie, which ends with his (alleged) death. Overall, I think I got what I was expecting. 9/10.
>>
>>81049498
I liked it, but pacing and editing are really lacking.
Batman is good, Superman and Wonder Woman are okay, Luthor is different, but not bad and Doomsday is disappointing
>>
>>81049670

Do it.

Nolan-verse movies are more crime-thrillers than comic book movies. Those movies are the only ones to even come close to being "super serious".

BvS had a serious tone with nearly 0 humor and it was a comic book movie to its core. Now name me 10 COMIC BOOK movies that had less humor than this one.
>>
>>81049498
>As a comic book fan, will I like it?

If all you want to see is Batman, Superman and a little bit of Wonder Woman in live action then it has that. If you care about literally any objective indicator of quality filmmaking then you won't. It is a terrible movie with terrible character, a completely grim unlikable tone and a clusterfuck of a plot that's overly complicated and shallow at the same time.
>>
>>81049539
I think if Frank intended for Supes to go along with Bat's plan and their fight was a charade, then he actually had decent Supes who would take shorter end of stick and ask nothing in return.
>>
>>81049670
I doubt it. You need to watch the movie to know how serious t is.
>>
Saw it yesterday. VERY mixed.

>I don't like the fact that they copy the worst aspect of the MCU: the blantant self promoting of the future establishments of the franchise
>seriously it was really heavy handed and it literally made me disconnect, that's why I don't like the MCU movies and these guys are doing the same
>Batman acts kinda like the villain here. His motivations are rage and fear ridden, and the lines of his moral chode are very, very blurred. So it's hard to connect with him or his motivations
>that's why I called bullshit over the fact that he went over Superman, a guy whose motivations are about trying to do the right thing. It felt like a triumph of the jaded cynism over the idealism
>the editing is really lacking, as the other anon said. There's a lot of shit going on in too little time. It's basically a 12 episode season crammed in 2 hours, so the characters are not very developed
>it had cool details here and there and there's a lot of things to talk about
>and shitpost about

This movie is going to break /co/
>>
>>81050178

They said batman was the villian since the start.
>>
>>81049498
Luthor was a joker wannabe, and the plot is all over the place. Batman wasn't the smartest guy
>>
if supes won, then how come people call this movie a batwank?
>>
>>81050254
I know. But it was weird. It was the first time in my life I found myself rooting against Batman.
>>
>>81049498
It's going to be as divisive as MoS. Personally I loved it but the complaints sound exactly the same as for MoS so that's what I figure. You either like the serious tone or you don't. Batman is awesome as hell, Gal is good as Wonder Woman and Jesse does a neat, new kind of Luthor. Alfred is kinda pissy, but in a dry humorous way. The final battle is the first time superhero team up against a common foe works. If you're interested, don't let the negativity sway you, see it and decide for yourself
>>
>>81050328
He didn't
He got his shit slapped HARD. Batman was so brutal it wasn't even fun to watch
>>
>>81049669
Well, Doomsday is literally Bizzrro
>>
>>81050346
I disliked Jesse. He was too histronic and maniac for my liking. I imagine a more restrained performance would fit better with the cruel and ruthless psychopath he's portraying.
>>
>>81050367
More like ZodZarro
>>
>>81050381
Another anon kinda nailed it perfectly: Jesse's Luthor is always struggling to dumb himself down to other people's level in public that he comes off as a bit manic, due to being so frustrated that he needs to hold himself back. Behind closed doors he's an unleashed monster
>>
>>81050059
>Nolan-verse movies are more crime-thrillers than comic book movies
Could you backpedal any harder?
>>
>>81050490
For me I felt that his brain was faster than his mouth. Like a supercomputer trapped in a human body.
>>
>>81049549
>Now you are insulting Miller's better work on Batman.
Yeah, and saying Bendis is a hack is insulting all his early work too.
>>
>>81049498
You will like it.
>>
>>81050520
That works too. I like the dumbed down thing because Lex would feel annoyed about having to lower himself to other people's level just to get shit he desires get done, and that's why he has small ticks, like the finger thing.
>>
>>81050496

No need.

All 3 of those movies individually had more quips and one-liners than this movie. Bruce's banter with Jarvis in those movies alone is already more humor than the entirety of BvS.
>>
>>81049498
ACTUAL SPOILER FREE REVIEW

The bad reviews are justifiable OP; sorry to say but they're right. The problem isn't that the movie is serious, it's that it's "empty" serious, lots of posturing and pretending at being meaningful material with nothing to back up those claims. Remember how Man of Steel had all of those pompous shots of Superman looking towards the sun with meaningless prattle from Jor-El and Pa Kent playing in the background that was supposed to make us feel like it's deep and important but instead backfired and felt puerile? Imagine that but 100x worse and you have the general tone of BvS.

Snyder has a good grasp of visual imagery but he's so damn heavy-handed and unsubtle that all of his plays at depth are alternatively unintentionally funny and just downright cringe-y. The godawful Goyer script doesn't help. The numerous shifts over to pointless Justice League buildup doesn't help either, like that fucking Thor scene from Age of Ultron but imagine 5 of those in one move.

All of this quickly adds up into an unholy clusterfuck of a movie that's genuinely worse than Man of Steel. And I say this as a DCfag who thinks the MCU is shit, so understand that this isn't about console wars crap, BvS is genuinely disappointing and I'm horrified that it happened.
>>
>>81050587
Some of the stuff he writes isn't that great.
>>
File: Black Manta.jpg (129 KB, 590x609) Image search: [Google]
Black Manta.jpg
129 KB, 590x609
>>81050117

>hardcore comic fans

I hope you mean "hardcore" as in "violent, edgy" and not as in "massive fan".
>>
>>81049498
>Can someone who has seen the movie give me a spoiler free review? I'm trying to understand the negative press.

Poorly paced, overly rushed, bad script, bad characterization. Most of the movie is a ham fisted set up for the rest of the DCCU. Honestly, I have a feeling a lot of the pacing problems will be fixed in the 3 hour cut but the 2 and a half hour cut that we got is so god damn boring that I'm skeptical that adding a half an hour could even change that.

This honestly felt like four movie scripts got put in a blender and this was the result.
>>
>>81049498
Rollling Stone likes it
>>
>>81049498

Casuals would probably feel like it was too long and there were too many dream scenes. Comic book fans would probably feel it wasn't long enough. It was obvious Snyder had to cut a lot of scenes because the studio complained it was already too long. Personally, I thought it was a great movie, except for Batman being a fucking murderer.
>>
>>81049553
There a different between humour and quips.
>>
>>81050117
No, not really. It was a weird mix. There were two targets demographics: the general public and Zack Snyder himself
>>
>>81050775
Batman gave no fucks. His actions are REALLY debatable
>>
>>81050743
>Most of the movie is a ham fisted set up for the rest of the DCCU.
Not really. But some parts were and I hated them.

The moment Flash appeared was the moment I jumped off the ship
>>
>>81050117
>It's actually Kino,
I'm getting fucking sick of this word
>>
>>81050743
>This honestly felt like four movie scripts got put in a blender and this was the result.
The story itself is really easy to explain, but the editing and writing tried hard to make it over complicated.
>>
>>81050883
Is it true that Bruce never even mentions the event until the very end? And what about WW, what does she do with the PowerPoint presentation Lex made?
>>
>>81049498
This is actually the worst edited major blockbuster movie I've ever seen. Terrible CG integration, terrible cuts, terrible soundtrack use. And it's a damn shame, because the dialogue, photography, and performances are spot on. A half competent editor/director would've been able to resolve a ton of the issues.
Snyder NEEDS to go before JL. I just hope the cast doesn't end up leaving along with him. Cavill and Affleck and co. deserve so much better for their performances here. Affleck played the broken Bruce Wayne better than I ever expected, and while Cavill's missing Reeve's Clark Kent charm he radiates the commanding nature necessary to play Superman.
>>
>>81049498
https://youtu.be/olwUct0o8mY

One of the only groups I trust. As long as you don't mind a long watch.
>>
>>81050883
I think Flash was hinting at some injustice type shit, i would be hype for an injustice movie
>>
>>81050917
The dream? Yes

Wonder Woman gets surprised by the fact that she isn't as undercover as she thought she was
>>
>>81050925
Additonally, I know it's a complaint from others and not really relevant in a technical analysis, but one of my favorite parts is how the movie makes Batman into the villain straight up. When I read the EW scans I thought they'd just continue with Batgod but they really showed him off as the asshole I (and a lot of others on /co/) long took him to be in TDKR.
>Superman walks into the big fight wanting to talk and literally asking for help
That was perfect. The entire fight was perfect.
>>
>>81050944
Yes but it acted like a deux ex machina here.

HEY IM FLASH, THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO SO THE PLOT MOVES FOWARD. ALSO, MY MOVIE COMES IN 2018

The knightmare sequence was great
>>
>>81050743
>This honestly felt like four movie scripts got put in a blender and this was the result.

I can not understand how people can say they find the movie too obtuse and confusing. It's complex, but in a good way, there's layers of story and time devoted to exploring the themes for once in a cape film
>>
>>81050883
Wonder Woman watching proof of concept traielrs for the rest of the DCCU wasn't ham fisted?
I know in the context of the film Luthor was keeping track of other metahumans, but it still felt super forced in there.

>The moment Flash appeared was the moment I jumped off the ship

Are you talking about post-knightmare or the CCTV footage of him at the supermarket?

The Knightmare (or at least Barry showing up) should've been a post-credits teaser (I still can't believe this movie didn't have a post-credits teaser).
>>
>>81050985
I disliked the ending and I was rooting for Superman the entire time.

I was rooting against the underdog here. And that's awesome.

Shame about the finish
>>
>>81050997
But that doesn't change the fact that they took Injustice, DKR, Death of Superman, and previews for the rest of the DCCU and tried to cram it into 2 and a half hours.
>>
>>81050925
>terrible soundtrack use

What? The soundtrack is used amazingly well
>>
>>81049498
Moving aside the "NEED MY MARVEL QUIPS", it sounds like the movie might have the same problem as Amazing Spiderman 2, trying to push too much into a single film.
>>
>>81051001
>>81051001
>Wonder Woman watching proof of concept traielrs for the rest of the DCCU wasn't ham fisted?
It was. Same as Flash. But that's not "most of the movie"
>>
>>81051037
Exactly.

Well, they had a few jokes here and there that got a laugh out of me
>>
>>81051001
>(I still can't believe this movie didn't have a post-credits teaser).
If it doesn't, that's at least one good thing about it. It shouldn't, it was good when Man if Steel didn't have one. End credit scenes just distract people from the movie and it becomes the only thing discussed
>>
>>81051080
Yeah but Flash showing up post-knightmare would've felt more organic as a "see you next time!" stinger.
>>
>>81049498
It's fun, even my parents where laughing during some scenes.
Cavill is handsome and WW is hot as fuck.
Fans are going to love it, the general public too.
The soundtrack (specially the creepy sounds) is awesome
>>
>>81051001
The Knightmare sequence was so different to how I imagined it in my head. I thought it would've been a post apocalyptic Flash helping Bruce escape Superman inside of the Mad Max-zone when I first read about it. Instead it played out more like COIE, where Flash just disintegrates straight up.
>>81051011
The ending of the fight or the ending of the movie? I enjoyed both (not the way they were strung together though- again full out stupid direction/editing).
>>81051034
I feel like there were parts where it was really nice, especially in the intro, Batman vs Superman, and trinity vs Doomsday, but in general it felt like the score just lumbered around. I never felt enthralled like I was with MoS' thundering percussion, or wonderous like its ambient tracks. The songs themselves are good- I've listened to the soundtrack- but the way they're placed in the movie just lacks an overall emotional tone.
>>
>>81051102
>The soundtrack (specially the creepy sounds) is awesome
This.
The soundtrack was the best part of the movie.
>>
>>81051098
fuck that, they integrated the foreshadowing well into the tapestry well. Knightmare works as build up to future movies as well as a sign of Bruce's rampant paranoia. The video files too, it shows just how goddamn powerful and resourceful he is when he has figured out the secret identities of the JL before the league is even formed.
>>
>>81051112
The ending of the fight. Batman going over made no sense in the story for me. And they got the audience rooting for Superman. So, why shouldn't Superman win?
>>
>>81050985
This movie looks shit, and i disliked man of steel but this scene makes me want to watch this.
>>
>>81051023
it didn't feel crammed to me. it could have used a little more running time but they used all the different blocks well to tell an interesting original story
>>
File: back in a flash.jpg (363 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
back in a flash.jpg
363 KB, 800x399
>>81051112
Here's what I'm talking about. I enjoy the reference but again, the fact that it just smashes into this from the end of the Knightmare is so weird from a direction standpoint. It makes perfect sense from a writing standpoint- obviously the apocalyptic dream sequence would be where Flash shows up- but the way it was handled was so jarring.
>>
>>81051170
>fuck that, they integrated the foreshadowing well into the tapestry well.
NO.
>>
>>81051200
>it could have used a little more running time
I agree.
I have a feeling the 3 hour directors cut might fix some of my pacing issues with the film, but it still felt like if Marvel tried to cram an entire phase of their cinematic universe into one movie. It's just too much going on (granted you are right, it is split up well).
>>
>>81051184
Don't worry, Supes will go over at Wrestlemania
>>
>>81051184
I feel like it's to please both sides. People who wanted Superman to win are obviously going to side with him because he was very clearly in the moral right from the start of the fight. People who wanted Batman to win are going to get their Batgod, but in a bitersweet manner. His victory, which the general public overwhelmingly wanted, comes at the sobering price of fanboys realizing that to truly win a fight against the real Superman, Batman wouldn't be Batman anymore.
It's a really risky way of promoting Superman, but as a Superman fan I'm okay with it and the entire message. Batman fans will win at a price, but if it makes any sense as a Superman fan, the loss felt a lot more comfortable to me.
>>
Gadot had a blatant crotch shot in the final fight.
>>
>>81051272
Should have used the Superman punch
>>
>>81051353
They wanted to please both sides, so no side is pleased at all
>>
>>81050178
>Batman acts kinda like the villain here. His motivations are rage and fear ridden, and the lines of his moral chode are very, very blurred. So it's hard to connect with him or his motivations

So he's batman?
>>
>>81051526
For better of worse: yes.
>>
Best part of the fight was Batman wailing on him, only for Superman to harden and give him the "keep going you piece of shit" stare
>>
>>81051572
That was fucking awesome
>>
>>81051572
Also, it's clear that if Batman didn't get that second Kryptonite grenade in, even the depowered Superman would've blown him right out.
>>
>>81050594
>Bruce's banter with Jarvis
>With Jarvis
>Jarvis
>>
>>81051526
And the Problem is Superman isn't enough of a parallel to call him out on it.

In part because they don't know it each other.

Things that should have waited till later. Batman having visions of Clark going rogue and losing his way and Superman trying to bring him back.
>>
>>81049498
For the most part critics are not hating on this film because it's too serious. Stop fishing for confirmation that you'll like the film from a bunch of fellow fans, because it's pretty clear that that's what you're really looking for.

In all seriousness, though, the film was bad because it was badly put together. It is straight up boring for most of its runtime - it chugs ponderously onward at a snails' pace, full of disparate story threads, some totally irrelevant, that make you keenly aware of how much shit is being crammed into one movie, until eventually someone in production realizes that the film is boring as sin and BAM we basically get two extreeeeeeme fight scenes almost back to back. One of these is very good, one of them is very bed, and really is a messy CGIfest.

Lex Luthor is never developed as a character. His motivations are never explored. WHY he is doing anything is just something the audience has to accept as the natural thing for him to do or something. The same pretty much goes for everyone else in terms of fleshing out. Clark is cardboard, Lois is cardboard, WW is a fucking awful vacuum of acting or character, Batman is pretty good, everyone else is irrelevant even if they're built up to be important.

This film is like watching a kid introducing his extensive collection of action figures, then abruptly deciding "uh, actually, this one isn't important" or "uh that was just a preview for this one" and then chucking most of them out. It's useless plotlines and characters: the movie.

None of this is saved by the stupid religious imagery, by the way. It's not deep, it's not clever, and it reeks of self-satisfied smugness. There are entire scenes in the film that exist solely to be smug and iconic. They add nothing, and, in fact, they do the opposite of moving the story along - they regress it. Some of them involve the characters doing things they have literally no reason to do.

I am so fucking tired of Snyder and his ineptness.
>>
>>81051102
>WW is hot as fuck.
I've got bad news for you anon, WW isn't a guy.
>>
Pacing (especially in the middle) was poor, really felt long as shit

Some of the dialogue was dumb. Kind of like the Nolan movies where it seems like people aren't really talking to each other. Like, the "red capes are coming" sounded cool in the trailer, but it was awkward in the actual movie

I enjoyed Lex overall, but his motivation for hating Superman was so retarded my friend who saw it with me didn't even remember it

Superman's suit looked colorful the first time he shows up, but then after that is looks as dark as it did in Man of Steel

Overall I still liked it though, but I also thought man of steel was decent. There were actually a decent amount of jokes, but most of them were more "blow air out of nose" funny instead of laugh out loud funny. It does set up future movies but that aspect doesn't really take over movie imo. I've seen people list Lex and doomsday as set up for justice league, which doesn't make any sense to me

Overall, I'd give it an 8/10 based mainly on pure enjoyment. Seeing it again tonight so that might change
>>
Spoiler free review:
The first 20minutes or something are downright amazing. Very little dialogue, a lot of visual input, great music, good character establishment.

It all goes a bit downhill from there. There are a few problems with the characters, for instance: Batman is actually a scaredy cat. I wont give examples since that would be spoiling it, but he has moments where he is legitimately scared.
That doesn't really fit with this "gritty grimm" approach they decided to take.

Lex Luthor I found to be highly enjoyable - I've never seen a Luthor like that (then again, I'm not all that much into Supes) so I can imagine supes fans might dislike him, but still, he was pretty entertaining to watch and the actor did a great job portraying him.

The whole justice league part felt kinda rushed and so did the Batman vs. Superman arc.

Batman had a really good feel to him when fighting, but at times he was a bit too sluggish - even in Millers adaptation I never imagined him to be THAT slow.

I think those are the main points off the top of my head. So in summary:

It's a decent movie with a phantastic start but it definitely has some major issues, both comic-wise and movie-wise.
>>
>>81051785
Ayyyy
>>
>>81049498
Saw it yesterday, as long as you don't go in to see Batman vs Superman you'll be fine.
My biggest negatives are joker luthor, the pacing and the soundtrack (but I didn't like the one for 300 too, don't fit the spirit for me).
I prefered the non-super parts, was surprised by Affleck
>>
>>81050594
>Bruce's banter with Jarvis

Wtf
>>
33%
>>
>>81050925
This.
>>
>>81049539
fuck frank diddler.

>dark night returns end all be all batman because he hurted peopalz so gewed

fuck off
>>
Objective: bad editing, bad pacing, clumsy dialogue,

Subjective: muh quips, muh fun, muh batman, muh superman
>>
>>81052926
That's the whole of the movie.
>>
>>81052926
Dialogue was pretty nice though. Huge improvement on MoS in that regard.
Bad editing and bad pacing for sure.
>>
Refunded my ticket, I cant believe how awful this movie looks and is.
>>
>>81052969
The dialogue itself is fine, but with Snyder directing it it comes off bad
>>
>>81051102
The horses got the biggest laugh at the London premiere.
>>
>>81050059
Fant4stic
Watchmen (zack hack attack)
300 (hack, my boy!)
V for Vendetta
Maybe Blade and/or Blade II, I don't recall much humor until Trinity
Man of Steel (hack it up!)
The Dark Knight (the only intended humor I recall is the pencil scene)
Road to Perdition

Come at me: Snowpiercer

Preemptive counter-counterexample: jar of piss.
>>
>>81053161
>Snowpiercer
Excellent movie.
>>
>>81053161
>The Dark Knight (the only intended humor I recall is the pencil scene)
There was plenty of humor. Some of it was just dialogue ("A dog did this to you"/"it was a big dog"/"might do well against cats") some of it was situational (Bruce entering the "panic room" and leaving the couple) etc. It was just paced well.
>>
>>81053308
I guess what I should say is I only laughed at the pencil scene. Maybe even go so far as to say that scene was the only one Nolan intended to get an audible guffaw out of viewers. Elsewhere, Joker was downright scary even if he was cracking jokes.
>>
File: 1349730494805.png (179 KB, 327x360) Image search: [Google]
1349730494805.png
179 KB, 327x360
>>81049498
>It's not fun!
>It's too edgy!
DC doesn't have a chance now. Follow suit with Marvel's formula they get called copycats.
>>
>>81050925

Anytime Superman dodges or is thrown into something reduce the resultant explosion by about 10 times because its just unnecessary and doesnt fit the otherwise neat cinematography

Still have Lex be a weird cunt but ease into it and write him subtler. Honestly Eisenberg was fine but if need be recast though have him serve primarily the same role despite maintaining a distance from everything

Pepper in more batman (not bruce wayne) to break up the interesting but poorly paced setup

Make the climax the Supes v Bats fight (aka the fucking selling point) instead of rushing through two acts in the space of one and extend the fight.

Essentially ditch the justice league shit with the knightmare sequences (maybe keeping the one where he dreams of the batmonster)

Keep Wonder Woman as Diana but cut her scenes in costume. Doomsday is superfluous to the movie and is only there so she can suit up too. So cut her down to just a woman of mystery (keeping the WW1 photo for intrigue) and you can get rid of the doomsday fight (which was okay but wouldve made sense in Justice League, not this).

Don't have Lex be direct right at the forefront and have him use a proxy (which was already there with the KGB guy for batman to later trace AFTER the fight)
>>
Anonymous 03/24/16(Thu)20:32:22 No.67387479▶
part 2

Have the climax be Batman deciding to trust Superman, contacting Diana and realising that Lex is actually the shithead responsible but Lex has disappeared off the map.

Rather than in the build up to the scene everyone was waiting for, implement the surveillance footage of the other JL members with Bruce watching them not Diana and realising how out of his depths he is (as opposed to facebook chatting wonderwoman).

End on Lex entering the ship and tampering with Zod's body, with that line about the Krypton Council being dead and the regenerator kicking on being the ending

there fixed
>>
>>81054789
That's just awful

Batman and Superman fighting are the selling point por casuals, it was pretty obvious that their fight would not be the focal point of the movie, two of the biggest heroes of all time fighting for a entire movie and nothing else is retarded.
>>
>>81049498
I liked it.
>>
>>81050178
>This movie is going to break /co/
I hate these fucking DC movies for this reason
They aren't bad enough to be universially despised.
They're JUST good enough to have rabid defenders
And worst of all they have enough weird shit, either good or bad, in them to promote simeltaneous shitposting and people legitimately wanting to talk about it
Its the perfect storm that makes talking about them impossible and super frequent. Fuck, we STILL have MoS threads
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.