[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could possibly go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
What is this?
>>
>>81048737
ANAD Addams Family.
>>
>>81048754
Why?
>>
>>81048786
It's Gotham, he's fucking with you.
>>
>>81048730
It's one way to fall into money.

I hope Penguin Sr. stays a genial old coot.
>>
this family is totally fake, right? It's all a big scam Penguin is the victim of, right?
>>
>>81049581
I think it's definitely real.
And that we're getting "Penguins of Our Lives" for his subplot.

They're his evil step-family with a kindly patriarch
>>
>>81048730
Is that Pee Wee Herman as the Penguin's father again??
>>
>>81049634
Yeah, except this time seemingly less of a colossal monster.
>>
>>81048730
They're going to make him snap somehow without realising the monster he is, he'll revert and kill them all.
>>
>>81049687
It's more likely they'll kill themselves, and then this makes him snap back and kill his father.
>>
>pee wee is penguins dad
GOAT casting
>>
>>81049687

What "plans" did Strange have for him?
>>
Hey guys remember when Lucius Fox fixed the Hard Drive? are they ever going to explore that again?
>>
>>81049736
Each season finale will deal with the harddrive in some way.

>>81049734
I think someone's idea that it is meant to stop the burgeoning Jerome subculture was the most interesting.
>>
>>81048805
I, too, believed that one.
>>
Is Gotham any good? I dropped it after two episodes but it seemed kind of silly. Like bad fan fiction.
>>
>>81049799

The second season has been consistently the best comic show on TV.
>>
>>81049799
I'd say try 3 more episodes.
If you don't find a kick in there then it's probably not your thing.

But by the Balloonman episode the show starts showing the potential that has grown and then emerged into the second season
>>
>>81049799
S1 is pretty shit outside Penguin.
S2 has been pretty good, 2nd half of the season has been pretty goat with strange and mr.freeze
>>
>>81048730
Is that paul reuben?
>>
>>81048730
Better watch Paul Reubens before he starts masturbating backstage.
>>
>>81049999

S1 felt more shallow, the major emphasis of the story was just on the bigass mob war and a lot of the characters involved in it weren't that interesting.

S2 changed a lot of that, the characters now have a lot more interesting arcs to them and the city itself has more character and presence.
>>
I hope the Cobblepot family gets financially ruined by the Waynes like in the comics.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.