[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Skrull thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Super-skrull.png (192 KB, 400x630) Image search: [Google]
Super-skrull.png
192 KB, 400x630
Super Skrull is my fucking fav, are there any comics with him good or bad

green thread, anything green?
>>
>>81043956
>liking the poor man's Martian Manhunter
Marvel fans never cease to amaze with their shit taste.
>>
File: 1454458297198.gif (31 KB, 389x354) Image search: [Google]
1454458297198.gif
31 KB, 389x354
>>81044009
>>
> He's my *FAVE* XD
> what comics are he in??
/co/mblr in a nutshell,
>>
>>81043956
His mini in Annihilation is Exclent

>>81044009
Don't you have a Shit movie to need to be defending?
>>
>>81043956
there was a story in Marvel Knights Spider-Man about his son. Its starts off as a Superman parody, fun stuff.
>>
Cool concept design but he's really just an obscure Fantastic Four villain. Don't recall ever reading a Marvel comic with him in it.
>>
>>81044109
He was just asking a question, christ
>>
>>81044109
stfu questions like this are what this board is for
>>
File: 9780785132318.jpg (179 KB, 654x1005) Image search: [Google]
9780785132318.jpg
179 KB, 654x1005
>>81043956
Maybe in secret invasion? That was all about skrulls
>>
I remember I used to get him in all my heroclix packs and I hated it because I didn't even know who he was
>>
Did you come here from Marvel versus Capcom? Also, Annihilation
>>
>>81047350
He didn't to any invasion. He joined fleet only to get to his daughter who was bounty hunter with She-Hulk.
>>
>>81047389
Of course he did
>>
>>81047287
>>81047265
Its pretty terrible to say a character is your "fave" but not have ever read any stories with him. Just cringey and casual.
>>
>>81045742
He's not that obscure. Any show featuring the Fantastic Four that was worth a damn took a crack at the Super Skrull at least once.
>>
>>81043956

Byrne used him a coupla times that I recall, in Alpha Flight and in Sub-Mariner.

Byrne liked to play with the character, he isn't just a FF amalgam, his shapeshifting abilities *combined* with his FF powers are where he really shines. IIRC he posed as Iron Fist in the Mariner book, he looked like Dannie but used Thing strength and Torch glowing heat to roughly mimic Iron Fist's charged hands. He'd punch stuff, stuff would explode.

Personally I love the character too and wish a good writer would get ahold of him.
>>
There was an arc in She Hulk that had him in it when Shulkie had a skrull sidekick. It was pretty good.
>>
>>81043956
He's been a good guy since Annihilation War. If you want cackling evil guy I hope you like Fantastic Four comics before the 90s.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.