[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chill Thread Batman v Superman edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: 130 - HVa2cPr.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
130 - HVa2cPr.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Just watched it and i must say, this movie is going to make shit tons of money and i can't wait to see the whole League together next year.

The only big complaint i can agree on is the pacing problem, but it was not a bad thing, it just felt like there was more happening than what we see, but i'm pretty sure they're going to fix it on the Ultimate Cut, which i can't wait to watch.

I can imagine the problems they had to go through to make the movie shorter, felt like it was supposed to be 3h long or something.
>>
if only znyder would make the pacing as good as watchmens it will be fine since WB cant just fire him for the JL films cause contract

the only problem here is they're forcing it to be a universe in 1 film rather than making it naturally
>>
>>81041211
Well, the only thing that really felt unnatural was the Knightmare scene, it was shoved out of context, full fan service mode.

People were like "it's just a dream, right? Oh, alright" while fans were "fuck yeah, speed force, darkseid, parademons, angry supes"
>>
File: DC_fans_today.gif (3 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
DC_fans_today.gif
3 MB, 320x213
It's just initial hype of seeing Bats and Supes in the same movie. I guarantee it.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/batman-v-superman-bad-reviews-box-office-2016-3

It will make profit, but will lose some potential money due to bad reviews and word of mouth. I wonder how well it will do in second week.
>>
File: 1458091191721.gif (2 MB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
1458091191721.gif
2 MB, 280x202
>>81043968
We live in a world where a box office financial analyst said that a movie with Superman and Batman in it has to do as well as a Deadpool movie to be considered a success.
>>
can it be saved with a fan edited version?
>>
>>81044365
Ever since I left the theater a few days ago I kept thinking someone is going to edit it and make it flow so much better.

Honestly, I feel the pieces are there to make it more in line with TDKR comic. But there's no salvaging Eisenberg's Lex or some of the crappy CGI. Also someone could definitely trim off the shoehorned JL members camros.
>>
File: 1457913785841.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457913785841.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>81044102
Well.

It's true.
>>
>>81044572
>But there's no salvaging Eisenberg's Lex

What? Eisenberg was great as Lex.
>>
I don't get to see it until midnight on the 24th.
>>
>>81044765
I did not like him at all. BUT. But in the inevitable fan-edit they need to include some of this footage:

https://youtu.be/TReIozZ1b10
https://youtu.be/qpk8eSpRBnY

I think if Lex was introduced in a way shown in the commercial then I would've bought it. But he's too damn crazy and awkward most of the time.
>>
>>81044765
His performance as Lex is getting shit on across the board. Ben is getting high praise, Gadot too. Cavill is said to be serviceable because he didn't get good enough substance.
>>
>>81045006
>Ben is getting high praise, Gadot too.
>Gadot
>"High praise"
She's consistently been described as window dressing.
>>
>>81044930
The airline one makes me laugh a bit.
"Come visit Metropolis today..before another alien threat destroys it"
>>
>>81045006
>His performance as Lex is getting shit on across the board

That's the first I've heard of that and I'm willing to believe it's entirely because Jesse's Lex is very different from what people grew up with and just go "not muh Clancy Brown Lex". I was highly skeptical of Eisenberg going in and he won me over very quickly. By the end when he is going full super-villain, it was amazing.
>>
>>81045023

She's in the movie for like ten minutes, and she was pretty good in all the scenes she was in, completely opposite of what /co/ kept insisting for years by saying that she would ruin every scene she was in.
>>
>>81041144
>felt like it was supposed to be 3h long or something.

It was. But they cut out 30min of the film to the blue ray because it was R rated violence.
>>
I'm so conflicted here. I don't want this terrible movie to succeed because I've come to realise I hate Snyder's edgy vision of what live action DCU should be but at the same time I don't want it to bomb and have WB executives go full tilt mode and cacel out solo superhero stuff and fuck Wonder Woman movie with rewrites.
Fucking Snyder has raped DCEU with his vision and it might be beyond salvageable
>>
>>81045092

Have you even seen it, or are you just whining because rotten tomatoes tells you you have to hate it?
>>
>>81045023
Yes, Gadot WW was incredibly underdeveloped but she wasn't terrible. Sucks there wasn't more of her so maybe the hungry jew skeleton meme could die a little.
>>
>>81045125
>I-I-IT's NOT SHIT YOU GUYS
>>
>>81045175
>underdeveloped

She was a glorified cameo.
>>
>>81043968

I think it'll have a 50% drop, it's going to be interesting since the cast will be on Kimmel to promote the movie on the 31st for its second weekend.
>>
>>81045125
Bringing Superheroes into teal world and burdening them with real world consequences is a terrible idea in comics and a terrible idea in live action. Hack Snyder completely missed the point of Watchmen. Superheroes work best when we get to see their world. Hack Snyder didn't learn anything from MoS and he won't learn anything going forward. I don't want his sense of realism tainting DCEU.
>>
>>81045185
He isn't wrong. I always say you should at least check it out to see if like it or not. Potatoes tomatoes.

But let's not let's not kid ourselves, these guys will do a 180 when Civil War reviews come out.
>>
>>81045092

I just really want the Aquaman and Flash films. The teasers were enough of a taste for me to want to see them on the big screen.
>>
It seems like most critics, who also hated the movie, says Ben Affleck was a decent Batman. So i guess anything that's not Justice League P1 and WW movie will be pushed back, and they will try to release a solo Batman movie with Afleck acting and directing.

I really want to see Death of The Family or Battle for the Cowl in live action.
>>
>>81045073
>>81045175
You really lowered your standards, man.
>She didn't do much... which means she's not awful!
No it means she fucking didn't do much. There's barely anything to judge. She might as well not have been there.
>>
File: 1429661736950.gif (2 MB, 345x386) Image search: [Google]
1429661736950.gif
2 MB, 345x386
>>81043913
>that gif
lmao

Fuck you m8
>>
>>81045261
No he is saying what she did do she did very well.
>>
>>81041144
It felt really nonlinear, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it was distracting at times.

The pearl scene didn't need to happen twice
>>
>>81045363
>She did nothing REALLY WELL guys
Christ.
>>
>>81045261
She has 15 lines, and all her non-action scenes are probably cg and stunt doubles.

Can't really fuck that up or do a good job. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>81045443
Did you respond to the wrong post? It sounds like you're agreeing with me.
>>
>>81045261
>No it means she fucking didn't do much.

Her interaction with Ben was good and she did not look like a starving concentration camp victim when she was slicing and dicing Doomsday, quite the opposite, she felt like somebody who's been fighting monsters for centuries and was kinda enjoying herself like a warrior princess should. For that ten, fifteen minutes she was in the movie, it was a very positive performance.
>>
>>81045458
yeah wrong post. >> No.81045175
>>
File: KUwICUm.jpg (646 KB, 1920x1476) Image search: [Google]
KUwICUm.jpg
646 KB, 1920x1476
>>81041144
>mfw this scene happened with Bruce
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>81045462
Okay well I hope Gadot's agents are paying you many shekels and agorots for your work here.
>>
>>81045261
>She might as well not have been there.
would have been for the better. Not that I hate her, God I'm so looking forward to WW movie but her whole purpose was to shoehorn Justice League in. It feels like this is how planning of the BvS went in executives and writers/directors room.
>Alright MoS was a somewhat success, let's go forward with MoS2.
>Okay we gotta create shared universe, what do we do?
>Batman
>Villain should be Luthor. Movie should be BvS
>But Justice League is where money's at, make BvS a Justice League prequel.
>So we introduce WW too I guess.
>If WW is there, Luthor isn't a big enough villain for Trinity.
>Doomsday
>While we are at it, shoehorn Justice League cameos too.
>Alright folks, there we have it. Batman v Superman: Rush to Justice League.

What probably started as a MoS sequel featuring Batman turned into this giant turd.
>>
>>81045232
>Bringing Superheroes into teal world and burdening them with real world consequences is a terrible idea

Why, because you have 9/11 PTSD? It's refreshing and cathartic to see shit go down with realistic depiction of super powered individuals able to crush metal with their bare hands fighting in the middle of populated areas instead of "lol, 72 people died in an alien invasion"

When you have somebody like Superman and Doomsday fighting to the death, it's bullshit if all that happens is couple of cars getting wrecked and some cracks on the pavement.

> Hack Snyder completely missed the point of Watchmen.

You know, I actually agree with this, I was not a fan of Watchmen and Zack did miss the point entirely.

>Superheroes work best when we get to see their world. Hack Snyder didn't learn anything from MoS and he won't learn anything going forward

Bullshit, we want superheroes for the high stakes, heroism and over the top action and epic scale of their trials and triumphs. You get that in BvS. In fact, Superman's fight against Doomsday shows that Zack took note of several things people kept bitching about for several years concerning the Zod fight.
>>
>>81045530

I get thirty pieces for every shitpost I make. It's great.
>>
>Mercy
This Luthor is the worst.

Also best soundtrack ever.
>>
>>81044102
We live in a world where a box office financial analyst said that a movie that's PG-13 has to do as well as a R rated movie to be considered a success.
That's the weird ass world we live in right now.
>>
>>81041144
> can imagine the problems they had to go through to make the movie shorter
You know what would have help?
Cutting all the dream scenes out.
There were 7 counting the superman one eating nearly an hour.
>>
File: 1454479405787.png (81 KB, 533x468) Image search: [Google]
1454479405787.png
81 KB, 533x468
>Flash has long hair
>Lex Luthor has long hair
>Batman is fat, man
>Superman got that receding hairline
>Wonder Woman is a twig
>Lois Lane is a redhead
>Perry White, isn't white

What happened to Snyder? Is he on some kind of drug binge? This whole thing has been gradually spiraling out of control
>>
File: the-flash.jpg (38 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
the-flash.jpg
38 KB, 600x375
>Am I too early?
>Am I too early Bruce?
>I'm too early right?
I can't stop cracking up at that scene, especailly the way he just pops up from a computer monitor
>>
>>81045575
The reason real world is a bad setup is because the real world is both very boring and ridiculous at the same time and you are mixing that real world with Jesus aliens that get hurt by green rocks and a guy that bat themes everything including his cape.

That leads to a very stupid story telling
>>
>>81045774
Im still believing there was a monkey paw used somewhere in all this.
>>
>>81045575
Putting real life situations onto comics is implicitly negative unless you're going to be consistent. You can't have 'real repercussions of heavy regulation and factors' in the same universe where villains will walk away without any consequences just to allow for sequel fodder.'

If you're going to give me deus ex: human revolution, at least have the balls to gank some heavy repeat villains with the death penalty for extreme murder counts and terrorism; and maybe heroes against that kind of capital punishment into an anti-vigilante sentiment past bat-family.
>>
>>81045049
He was everything but Luthor.
Pissing in a jar and making low brown jokes?
This is suppose to be a lex inspired on birthright Luthor. Not a weird mix of a jim carrey character with a mad scientist.
N52, 52, silver age, byrne luthor, smallville luthor, red son luthor, secret origin, Lex Luthor Man of Steel would never do something like that.
It's such a garbage character.
Affleck was excellent tho
>>
>>81045575
>Why, because you have 9/11 PTSD? It's refreshing and cathartic to see shit go down with realistic depiction of super powered individuals able to crush metal with their bare hands fighting in the middle of populated areas instead of "lol, 72 people died in an alien invasion"

When you have somebody like Superman and Doomsday fighting to the death, it's bullshit if all that happens is couple of cars getting wrecked and some cracks on the pavement.
Because it didn't work all that great in capeshit comics post Watchmen/TDKR. For ever Kingdom Come you had turds like Civil War. That realism does nothing but drags down the narrative of capeshit. Uf DC had actually taken the sensible route we wouldn't need to actually have this conversation. Instead of Superman movie being shit and have Superman lose in his own fucking movie, we could've had Birthright or Secret Origin. Instead of BvS we could've had World's Finest. Instead now we have have to endure an edgy DCEU devoid of all the fun and joy capeshit brings me when I pick up a book.
Superman doesn't work in real world scenario. Hack Snyder and Snyderfags need to get this through their fucking skull.
>>
>>81045807

So you're entire argument is... autism? Superheroes can't have certain amount of realism because that'd be too ridiculous when men can fly?

>>81045885
>You can't have 'real repercussions of heavy regulation and factors' in the same universe where villains will walk away without any consequences just to allow for sequel fodder.'

So far every villain in the movies has died in the end, bubba. But I guess you just want to turn this into another shitpost thread about the Joker.
>>
>>81045774
Fuck you! Fishburne as Perry White is GOAT. He's much better in BvS btw.
>>
>>81045803
>Lois ded
>Injustice Supes
>Batman getting his heart ripped out Joker style
>>
>>81041144
>Just watched it and i must say, this movie is going to make shit tons of money
I love how you purposely avoided saying it was a piece of shit. It's still going to make less than Deadpool and Civil War.
>>
>>81046045
not the same guy but i'm sick of seeing fishburne. He's literally in fucking everything, Sick of his face.
>>
>>81041144
I just got back from a showing with this. Lemme start out by saying I absolutely hate DC with a passion. I just feel like they try too hard with comics and marketing to certain demos. Now that I have that out of the way I have this to say about the movie.

It was maybe one of the best COMIC BOOK movies I've ever seen. I'm not really sure where the fucking backlash actually comes from. I'm a Marvel fanboy if I'm a fanboy by anything and I see movies like the X-Men ones getting praise out the ass while this thing, which actually mashes a bunch of actual comic plotlines into one and actually gives it a lot of exposition to culminate at the end and manages to make it less convoluted than something like Age of Ultron or First Class.

Did it have jokes? Not really, but maybe because it's a fucking BATMAN movie at heart.

>>81041356
This is certainly true, but I feel like it was just a nice little nod to fans of some sort and maybe foreshadowing of a future movie. SPOILERS: Who was the dude in the portal? Was that some sort of alternate Flash? It looked kind of like the actor and he had a red mask under the spaceman helmet...Who knows.

Wonder Woman wasn't complete shit surprisingly. She seemed really badass. Moreso than I thought. Gadot's accent was kind of hard to listen through, but she actually didn't do a completely shit job of actually acting. She didn't look as out of place as I thought either.

Lex was cartoony, but this was a fucking comic movie. I was annoyed with him in the trailers, but actually enjoyed him in the movie.

You-know-who was a bit rushed and kind of convoluted, but at least they tried unlike the entire plot of some of the more 'favorable' movies I've seen praised on here.

Am I saying this was a perfect movie? Not by any means. I had nitpicks here and there, but overall positive.

I REALLY do not understand the extremely shitty reviews it's getting though.
>>
>>81041144
I'm more interested in WB's next move. They let Snyder get away twice, but 3 times?
>>
File: solid.gif (4 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
solid.gif
4 MB, 320x213
>>81043913
>>
>>81045092
>Snyder's vision
Have you picked up a DC comic in the past like 30 years? Unless you're reading some fucking shit like a Christmas special or Harley Quinn or something, none of them are 'fun.' They're all edgy. You don't even read comics.
>>
>>81045023
>She's consistently been described as window dressing.
Which should go to show you how low the ar is set.
>>
File: 1431394096704.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1431394096704.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>40% Rotten Tomatoes
>>
>>81046034
>Instead of Superman movie being shit and have Superman lose in his own fucking movie, we could've had Birthright or Secret Origin.
Aside from running a little too long and some pacing issues, MoS was pretty good. And after Returns bombed, you think WB would want to do a movie that is mostly Superman talking about his feelings and nothing really happening? Holy shit, anon, what pills are you taking?
>Instead of BvS we could've had World's Finest.
BvS is World's Finest in the end, that then turns into a Trinity movie.
>Instead now we have have to endure an edgy DCEU devoid of all the fun and joy capeshit brings me when I pick up a book. Superman doesn't work in real world scenario. Hack Snyder and Snyderfags need to get this through their fucking skull.
Ah, so the issue is that you can't deal with real life issues handled in a superhero movie and just want an easy to digest popcornflick where it's noting butterflies and rainbows and happy endings. 'is cool, tastes differ. Personally I appreciate the fact that WB has the balls to try and do far more serious and dramatic things with the capeshit films that do no degenerate into brainless ayyy lmao quipfest where nothing has any real dramatic weight and everything gets toned down to appeal to the most common dominator.
>>
>>81046167

It was Barry from (probably) the Knightmare Future trying to warn Bruce about Apokolips coming
>>
Okay OP so what exactly is Luthor's motivation? Sure, he hates Superman apparently, but does the movie explore why?

How about Batman. What EXACTLY is the nature of his beef? The collateral damage? Because from what I've heard he doesn't actually seem to care about that when it comes to his own actions.

>inb4 it's just a movie gawd.
>>
File: 1442208985330.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442208985330.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>81044102
Well, shit.
>>
How does Lex Luthor know about Darkseid? Does he have a folder of him with designer icon in his computer too?
>>
>>81046167

You should go to the BvS bunker thread, where people like you should be contained.
>>
>>81046328
>Sure, he hates Superman apparently, but does the movie explore why?

It has to do with Lex's abusive father and faith in God. It's a pretty clever twist for his hatred for Superman being seen as a God amongst men
>>
>>81046328
>so what exactly is Luthor's motivation? Sure, he hates Superman apparently, but does the movie explore why?

Ego.

>How about Batman. What EXACTLY is the nature of his beef? The collateral damage? Because from what I've heard he doesn't actually seem to care about that when it comes to his own actions.

They were innocents. Batman only punishes the guilty. You've him running and clutching a child for fucks sake. How obvious does it need to get?
>>
File: nuh uh.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nuh uh.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>81046364

>Abusive Father angle
>>
File: Superman - Birthright 02-001.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Birthright 02-001.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>81046205
>Have you picked up a DC comic in the past like 30 years? Unless you're reading some fucking shit like a Christmas special or Harley Quinn or something, none of them are 'fun.' They're all edgy. You don't even read comics.
That book where Superman has a dumb crew cut and no powers but still goes around playing with kids and eating hot dogs seems pretty recent. As in post new 52. As in the last year.
So's the time where he talks to Superboy about his favorite Metallica album. That was a while back but certainly within the last 30 years.
Or the time Superman gets super high on silver kryptonite and gets the munchies and smells people baking brownies in North Dakota. That was within the last 30 years. (And was in a Batman/Superman comic, even).
Or pic related.
Or the time he teams up with the Iron Giant.
Or a billion other silly, funny, lighthearted, or downright goofy moments in thousands of different books because no, not everything is Frank Miller, and if YOU read comics, you'd know that, you miserable edgelord teenage fuck.
>>
>>81046380
>Ego.
That's just a word. How do they EXPLORE it.
Same thing with Batman. How do they EXPLORE the idea. Because my main beef with Snyder movies is that he just brushes the surface of characterization and never delves into it or explores anything beyond lip service. I'm asking if it does more than that here.
>>
>>81046234
>>
>>81046043
>But I guess you just want to turn this into another shitpost thread about the Joker.

Nah, mostly wanted to make a snide comment about the new cyborg and how such a widespread thing came without actual legal systems being pushed past bat family issues.

But that to me is pretty much the big issue with the juxtaposition. How do you have batman go and stop someone from conquering the planet and still not be recognized as a hero if you're not going to have open, sweeping spite of heroes on a grander scale than 'Lex luthor is jealous' and 'govt doesn't want vigilantes not under its belt'.

The movies just really need to pick to a side to make it work. Either go full nolan and start trying to work out real world ramifications for what's going on, or dial it back to more fantastical arrangements instead of a wishy washy mix between the two that goes at each others' throats stylewise.
>>
>>81046245
>Ah, so the issue is that you can't deal with real life issues handled in a superhero movie and just want an easy to digest popcornflick where it's noting butterflies and rainbows and happy endings.
You dumb faggot. They all threw it out of the window the second DD showed up and I'm sitting here thinking why was this movie trying too hard to be philosophical garbage when in the end Snyder just like blowing shit up. He's like the pretentious Michael Bay. At least Bay has some self awareness. But you enjoy the Superman devoid of all charm and hope and edgelord Batman gunning fools down.
>>
>>81046362
Oh you mean people separate from the droning hivemind? Sorry I enjoyed a movie, dude. I'll be sure to take that next "kill yourself" I'm sure is coming seriously.

It's like you forget people are allowed to have opinions.

>>81046407
>miserable edgelord teenage fuck
Do you not read your own posts or do you think miserable whining incessantly to no avail is normal happy behavior?
>>
>>81046407

Just to be fair, if some director adapted Grant Morrison Nu52 run on Action Comics without changing anything. Let say the first volume. Lots of people would be bitching about how Superman was a violent smug jerk and not the "real Superman".
>>
>>81046449
>edgelord
You keep saying that while screaming at people and you keep trying to call others out for not being self aware. So weird.
>>
>>81046364
>More Jesus man
Kill yourself Hack Snyder
>>
>>81046449
>They all threw it out of the window the second DD showed up

TV shows don't count, the movies basically ignore them completely.
>>
>>81041144
>batman with a gun
I'm physically ill
>>
>>81046454
No, it's normal "pissed off at fucking moviefag cunts that think they know comics just because they saw the latest hollywood abortion" behavior.

Congratulations tho. You're going to be my newest copypasta. Feel honored.
>>
>>81046508
trolling aside anon
>>
>>81046517
You're pushing hard to be the cringiest poster on /co/. Enough that you should probably adopt a trip.

For what it's worth I read your posts in Lex's voice from the movie.
>>
File: Pain.jpg (44 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Pain.jpg
44 KB, 500x334
I saw the movie last night. It's a fucking mess.

[Spoiler] In the first hour nothing happens, After the attack on the Capitol building things improved slightly, but the moral confrontation between Batman and Superman is forced, stupid and nonexistent. The movie assembly is a mess, the knightmare sequence does not bind in any way with the movie, and the final battle is quiet subdued.[/spoiler]

Characters act excessively, Even Perry is more like J.J. than the character seen in Mos.
It is such a disaster film that i almost can not believe.
>>
>>81046205
>>Harley Quinn isn't edgy
oh i am laffin
>>
>>81046612

yeah , great fail!
>>
>>81041144
Thats...a really awful shot of Batman. His costume looks so weird, like the mask is all poofy and the suit itself is so scrunchy.
>>
batman is the punisher

superman did fuckall

and wonder woman has an israeli accent

also the flash timetravelled. but he only did it in batman's dreams.

why did batman have visions of the future
>>
>>81046649
to be fair, the situation looks a bit rough. probably didn't have time to fix his uniform
>>
File: 1413597463011.jpg (322 KB, 650x1406) Image search: [Google]
1413597463011.jpg
322 KB, 650x1406
>>81045822
>when I wished on the monkey's paw for BvS to make MoS look better, I didn't mean in retrospect
That one anon yesterday made a pretty good joke about that.
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (82 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
82 KB, 486x409
>>81046975
>>
I dont understand why people are so militantly defensive about this. I mean, its obviously not a good movie but so what? It will probably make a lot of money. And if they enjoyed it who cares what everyone else thinks?
>>
File: 1430337482489.jpg (82 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1430337482489.jpg
82 KB, 540x960
>batman actually kills in this film
>not just once but several times

Instant shit film
>>
File: 1320808592248.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
1320808592248.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>81046975
>that picture
everytime
>>
>>81045049
Hes getting shit on because he is nothing like Lex Luthor. You don't just create a random psycho and throw a comic book name on them. Its adapting the characters faithfully. They failed wholesale.
>>
>>81046975

I-is this for real ?
It cannot be.
>>
>>81047080
>Hes getting shit on because he is nothing like Lex Luthor.

He hates Superman, is manipulative, is super smart, looks good when he loses his hair, has a public facade image, is absolutely ruthless when he shows his true colors... Sounds exactly like Lex Luthor to me.
>>
>>81047080
But then Snyder will go on a rent and say that "true fans" understood what he was doing. Gid Affleck and Cavill are wasted here.
>>
>>81047137
it's an edit
>>
File: 1458500478113.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1458500478113.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
Holy fucking shit 10/10
Rip Superman
>>
What's this I'm hearing about superman being nuked? Is there a gif?
>>
>>81047080
What part of Heath Ledger's joker was faithful to the comics. Or Bane?

Different iterations are not a bad thing. If it's shit it's shit. Good if it works.
>>
>>81047141
>Lol you're a devil.
>Lol your mum's a Witch.
>Lol my father abused me so I'll be a twigging ass punk bitch with daddy issues.
>Lol I haye aliens but I can't wait for them to come.

EGG-ZACK-TLY like Luthor.
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (4 MB, 1336x2134) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
4 MB, 1336x2134
>>
>>81047170
Well his performance definitely wasn't Ledger tier but he might achieve meme status like Bane, which you know is hated.
>>
>>81047141
And yet that isn't really quintessential Luthor.

>>81047170
Bane not being well done is part of why the movie is so widely panned. One of many reasons for sure, but definitely one of them.

The Joker on the other hand wasn't that bad a Joker at all. He nailed it in a lot of ways. Might be the best movie Joker ever.
>>
>>81047176
>Lol you're a devil.
Isn't that directly lifted from Lex Luthor: Man of Steel?
>Lol your mum's a Witch.
All part of fucking with Clark's head and manipulating him to do his bidding.
>Lol my father abused me so I'll be a twigging ass punk bitch with daddy issues.
Because Smallville didn't do that
>Lol I haye aliens but I can't wait for them to come.
This iteration of Lex hates the concept of God because if God is meant to be benevolent and good, God can't be omnipotent and if God is indeed omnipotent, God can't be good. He sees Superman being treated as a God walking on Earth and hates the very thought of that and wants nothing but to strips him down and show what a sham he is. Meanwhile Darkseid IS. I do not see any problem here.
>>
Fuck we're really gonna do this aren't we.
We're really going to have three more years of shitposting.
>>
>>81047221
>And yet that isn't really quintessential Luthor.

What is? Super scientist who hates Superman because he accidentally caused his baldness? Being a fat business guy who's only buttmad that Superman didn't want to come and work for him?
>>
>>81047248
Three more years? Nigger we're going through the exact same thing next year when the JL flick comes out and people fall for the Snyder meme again. And then two years after that when the second JL flick is out under Snyder's direction. Then the fallout from that one. Strap in, we're going full shitposting for the next decade at least
>>
>>81046650
>why did batman have visions of the future

So that he can be the one inspired to found and lead the Justice League. Because this is WB. They can't avoid dickriding Batman. They're addicted IT.
>>
>>81047294
For about ten seconds there I actually started missing Scans_Daily. That's how shit these threads are.
>>
>>81047157
It's true. Just like TDKR.

They used knightmare, injustice, TDKR and death of superman in the same movie.

Absolute madmen.
>>
>>81047333
But anon, that way there's no way we can claim it's not drawn directly from the comics! The fact that those are different stories with different interpretations of the characters doesn't matter! There's no such thing as a clusterfuck! BASED SNYDER SAVED US ALL.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDQp53tvT-2/?taken-by=rehsifyar

>>
My favorite version of Lex is charismatic, the most intelligent egomaniac on the planet, jealous of Superman and if it wasn't for him he would spend all his talent in bettering man kind.

A bit of inspiration from Red Son and Luthor: Man of Steel. There's a reason why he never wears a helmet or mask for his green and purple suit.
>>
>>81047377
>training
for what purpose? They're going to remove 90% of your body guy
>>
>>81047382
>and if it wasn't for him he would spend all his talent in bettering man kind.
Pissing in jars IS for the betterment of mankind. Because Ego.
>>
>>81047377
>he still thinks they're gonna make a Cyborg movie
Poor guy
>>
Is this the chill thread?
>>
>it's going to make a lot of money still though!
yes because keeping Snyder on for 3 more movies is a great thing...?
>>
>>81045575
>It's refreshing and cathartic to see shit go down with realistic depiction
At this point it really isn't

I'm really tired of seeing obviously silly ideas made into "realistic" shit. It does not make it more grown up, deep or interesting. It always makes me think of those version of Harry Potter with the grown up covers, people are so worried about initial perception
>>
>>81047451
DC hasn't made a good movie in god knows how long. Who cares? If it was Snyder it would be some other piece of crap.
>>
>>81044102
>a box office financial analyst said that a movie with Superman and Batman in it has to do as well as a Deadpool movie to be considered a success.
Realistically it has to do as good as Avengers or at least Iron Man 3. I mean this is Batman and Superman on screen together. This should be the event of the century. If it doesn't get at least that high, it'll be an embarassment
>>
>>81045509
Dick is the dead Robin, there will be no Red Hood, Nightwing, Bat family, or Teen Titans.
>>
>>81047440
yeah, with some minor derailments. Ignore that, be hype if you so choose.

>>81047477
June 10, 2013
>>
>>81047477
>god knows how long
well TDKR came out in 2012 so not that long ago
>>
File: 3.jpg (29 KB, 314x263) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29 KB, 314x263
>Go to sleep
>Hope that when I wake up, it'll at least be at 50%
>wake up
>mfw

[CAN'T WAKE UP]
>>
>>81047489
I don't understand what good DC movie came out on that date? All I see is Man of Steel and that was awful.
>>
>>81047470
>At this point it really isn't

No other capeshit movie but MoS and now this has depicted this type of brawl properly in realistic manner. It's nice to see buildings actually crashing as a direct consequence from metahuman brawls, instead of just some rubble on the ground signifying that there were few explosions here and there.
>>
>>81047394
For the flashback scenes where he's a budding football star before he gets horribly maimed.

Because you know that these movies are going to be origin stories and have a shitload of flashbacks.
>>
File: 1437601877395.gif (299 KB, 448x256) Image search: [Google]
1437601877395.gif
299 KB, 448x256
There's not even a single hand shake
>>
>>81046193
I hope someone makes a new one of these with
>33%
>>
>>81047506
>All I see is Man of Steel and that was good.

>>81047508
true, look forward to seeing him lose the body though. wondering how brutal it'll end up being or if they'll just state that he lost it and flash forward to robot body
>>
>>81047507
>buildings actually crashing as a direct consequence
Buildings crashing isn't new to super hero movies or movies in general.
>>
>>81047507
>what is a Helicarrier crashing into a building in Winter Soldier
>what is an entire city falling out of the sky in Age of Ultron
>>
File: 1458746826745.jpg (55 KB, 626x438) Image search: [Google]
1458746826745.jpg
55 KB, 626x438
>>81047294
I want to die
>>
>>81047540
I don't know why DC is so committed to doing a shitty job at casting people for movies. Nor do I understand why they are so committed to making shitty movies. I mean, you would think they would want to make good movies just so they could realistically compete.
>>
>>81047522
He'll be a head and torso tied to a table while his dad tinkers with a mother box which then hits him with magic space lighting and he wakes up screaming. We already know this.
>>
>>81047540
>Not writing any of them
so we're good then
>>
>>81047510
Shaking hands is too campy. It's not realistic or an accurate representation of the modern comics, Get out of the silver age.
>>
>>81047584
until I see it, I don't know shit. Half this shit could be coming straight outta an anon's ass
>>
>>81047525
Yeah man just like in Avengers where those Whale alien cargo things carefully maneuver between buildings and apartments instead of just ramming into them. It's an invasion after all.
>>
>>81047593
You know what, costumes need to go for being so campy and silver age. Instead they should all wear trench coats

Also, using super powers for good? LOL what is this campy bullshit of course you'd be bad with them
>>
>>81047593
You're intentionally sounding like an idiot right?
>>
>>81047532
Both are completely superfluous "whew, we sure were lucky nobody got hurt" set pieces that clue in that the big bad plot device is dismantled. In AoU it was slightly better and I would count that because there were some actual stakes of human lives being lost at play, but then they do that fucking "everybody is evacuated in time, including the fucking dog" rescue.
>>
>>81047599
Webm threads man. We've already had 3 of them.
I get you might be avoiding spoilers but we've already seen it. Luthor gathers all the intel on capes. Gives them their icons and code names. Which makes no sense in the case of Cyborg as what we see is him on the "operating table" before he's even a cyborg, but I guess maybe you could argue that his C symbol is a stylized mother box.
>>
>>81047627
Cry more marvelshill.
>>
People say BvS is grimdark or whatever but I did smile at those throwaway lines about Metropolis downtown being empty, and the island being uninhabited.

Also it is very curious that the various antagonists are:
- a guy who wants to take revenge for Man of Steel
- a guy who is too cynical to believe in Superman
- a dumb monster of pure rage and hate
>>
>Piss on a screen
>Tell me it's a masterpiece.
>>
File: 1386027865009.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1386027865009.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>33%

Good time to be alive!
>>
File: Bane-Dark-Knight-Rises-Header.jpg (64 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
Bane-Dark-Knight-Rises-Header.jpg
64 KB, 550x450
>>81047490
>well TDKR came out in 2012 so not that long ago
>TDKR
>implying it was good

You really must be desperate.
>>
>>81047532
According to the CW trailer, only 23 people died during the SHIELD disaster and only 177 died in the climax to Age of Quiptron. It's a farce.
I like MCU and I think CW will be great, I honestly do, but they seriously need to consider throwing some real consequences here and there. Give me Superman being called on his action any day.
>>
>WB right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrQcNwsjVEQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>81047678
>>81048069
I thought we were just looking at buildings
>>
File: 1454444440946.jpg (53 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1454444440946.jpg
53 KB, 622x562
>33%
>>
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 1635x210) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27 KB, 1635x210
Why is it so hard for some here to accept that the movies was a complete shitshow.
>>
File: Grief.jpg (19 KB, 331x246) Image search: [Google]
Grief.jpg
19 KB, 331x246
>>81048120
They're stuck at Denial
>>
>>81048120
First stage of grief. Just let them ride it out
>>
>>81048069
Look man I get that there needs to be credible threat in order to retain dramatic tension but have you turned on the news in the last 48 hours? Regular people still think a death toll in the 30s is a tragedy. They don't need hyper-inflated numbers in order to feel bad. Those consequences are no less "real" than a mass extinction event.
If anything the inverse is true. Have you ever heard the phrase "a million is a statistic"? It's was coined in reference to this exact kind of situation. The bigger the scale of destruction and mayhem the less it fits in the human mind as something real and the more it becomes something abstract and meaningless.
Which is exactly why we've spent the last three years going back and forth with the "superman saved seven billion people at the end of MoS how dare you say he didn't save anyone!" thing.
>>
File: Capture1.png (30 KB, 1634x203) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
30 KB, 1634x203
>>81048120
It's not like this came as a complete surprise.
>>
File: 1458810419541.jpg (193 KB, 1075x1153) Image search: [Google]
1458810419541.jpg
193 KB, 1075x1153
>>81048104
>>
Anyone else excited for Civil War: Dawn of Spiderman?

I think it'll be great.
>>
>>81048163
can someone put up the same picture comparison, but with BvS's actual current score which is 33%
>>
>>81048163
A high praise indeed. Even more so for a movie in which two buff dudes in spandex beat each other senseless.

>>81048166
Not really. I got bored with superheros. And zombies. And YA novels made into films.
>>
>>81047587
He didn't write MoS or BvS either.
>>
>>81048187
>Even more so for a movie in which two buff dudes in spandex beat each other senseless.
that would've made for a better movie than bvS
>>
>>81048180
>I got bored with superheros
I thought the same but fuck
>Spiderman
>Doctor Strange
>Gambit
They're bribing me with character's that I love. Not to mention Daredevil is a masterpiece and it's leading up to Luke Cage, Iron Fist, then the Defenders. Those bastards know how to keep me entertained
>>
>>81048166
Not excited, I'll watch a rip of it when it comes to, like BvS.
>>
File: Whyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Whyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
So, Rich Evans, what did you think of Batman Versus Man of Steel: Dawn of Justice League Part 1?
>>
>>81048120
He's still in denied just give him sometime and he'll accept it,anon
>>
>>81041144

Kiwifag here. Literally just got in 5 minutes ago from seeing this. Ask me anything. It's not perfect but I liked it. Critics saying it's the worst Superhero movie ever should neck themselves
>>
>>81048219
>Gambit
I like his desing and all but the guy has all the character depth of Patrick Swayze in a B-movie.
>>
>>81048246
what do you think is a worse Superman film than BvS?
>>
File: 1447730261806.jpg (114 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447730261806.jpg
114 KB, 720x540
>There were faggots who were defending Doomsday being spoiled in trailers as if it were no big spoil at all
>>
File: hulk-hogan-leg-drop.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hulk-hogan-leg-drop.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>81048212
Just have Gadot prancing around the ring in a bikini.

>>81048136
>>81048138
>>81048242
How can acceptance come if you keep getting hurt year after year. MoS, this bomb, Justice League next year and so on.
>>
>>81048248
His origin is pretty fucked up and entertaining though. Plus he's the Spike Speigel of the X-Men universe.
>>
>>81041144
this kino is ahead of its time
>>
>>81048255

Man of Steel, Superman Returns and the last two Reeve movies.
>>
>>81048255
Not him but without having seen it I'd bet the 2 pre-MCU Cap, Catwoman, Elektra and most F4 movies probably still have it beat.
>>
>>81048248
Maybe we could get a mutie Roadhouse?
>>
>>81048268
> he's the Spike Speigel of the X-Men universe.
There's not a lot that's harder to write cringe-free than ostensibly badass characters of whom that's the main character trait.
>>
>>81048283

Superman film, anon. And yes it's not the best Superhero film but it's really far from the worst
>>
>>81048283
>I have not seen the movie, but surely it sucks
Everything wrong with /co/, ladies and gents.
>>
I just came back from it.

I liked it. Aside from the pacing I think another glaring mistake was the Knightmare scene and the JL 'cameos'. They were completely unnecessary.

I did dig Lex, he was an absolute mad man. I loved the scenes when Clark questioned himself and the fights were great.

I still don't get if Batman outright killed or what.
>>
>>81048260
Honestly between the leaks a couple weeks ago and the trailers I don't even know why we have that "no spoilers" sticky. There were no secrets left in this movie.
>>
>>81048343
Reading comprehension, anon, you need it.
>>
>>81048308
but he's cajun, Mon Chéri
>>
Is 35% going to be /co/'s 8.8?
>>
>>81048349

The JL cameos took up all of a minute. I've read some reviews that make it sound like they take up half the movie.
>>
>>81047587
>>81048211
He actually help Goyer write both BvS and MoS, he just not credit himself as a writer.
>>
JUST GO WATCH IT, FORM YOUR OWN OPINIONS

preferably in IMAX and with some popcorn and candy to support your local theater
>>
>>81047540
>Marvel
>Whedon fucks it up once
>''Why don't you got shit on a tranny dick with your friend Anita like you always dreamed of and let the Russos unfuck this mess you just made?''

>DC
>Snyder fucks it up twice
>''Why don't we put you in charge of FUCKING EVERYTHING?''
>>
>>81048392
Probably because the general consensus is that they feel like commercials rammed down the viewers throat. This move simply doesn't do subtle.
>>
>>81048398

Oh, I will eventually. The reviews just let me know it's safe to wait six months and rent it for $2.
>>
>>81048410
>once
>>
>>81041144
Nolanbatman > Ironman 1 > Ant Man > Cap2 > MoS > Thor 1> Cap1 > Avenger > Avenger2 > Thor 2 > Ironman 2+3

Where on this scale does BvS fall?
>>
>>81048416

It's not half as bad as the Iron Man 2 set up or Thors hallucination
>>
>>81048446
The first Avengers wasn't too good, it was just mediocre, but still, after Iron Man 2 making 500 million, and both Cap and Thor 1 making about 600 million together, Avengers made 1.5 billion, while AoU was supposed to surpass that.
>>
>>81048454

>Nolan movies
>above anything

That's some god awful taste you have there

That abortion of a movie that TDKR was should be rated even lower than MoS
>>
>>81048454
>Nolanbat
>not taking single films
>Iron Man 2 and 3 worse than Thor 2
>Thor 1 above anything
>>
>>81048398
That's literally suppors this franchise. I'll form an opinion in a couple of weeks without doing that, thank you.
>>
>>81048454
Nolanverse > MoS > BvS > All the older Batman movies > Cap 2 >>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else in the MCU
>>
>>81048454

Well I dont agree with your list

Cap2 > IM1 > NolanBats > Cap1 >Ant-Man > BvS >Avengers > MoS> Avengers 2 > Dogshit > Thor 1 and 2
>>
Box office prediction went up from 150 to 172 mil opening weekend.
WTF is even happening anymore? Will the audience rating and box office numbers show that the critics are full of shit?
http://pro.boxoffice.com/statistics/movies/man-of-steel-2-2015
>>
>>81048478
>>not taking single films
Nolanbat2>nolanbat1>nolanbat3 there

>Iron Man 2 and 3 worse than Thor 2
iron man 3 is the only movie I fell asleep during.
Only finished watching it by a fluke because a friend was going to watch it.
>>
>>81048459
So you're not counting the Knightmare sequence?
Can I ask why not?
>>
>>81048485
The old batman movies are shit, though.

Your nostlagia is blinding you.
>>
>>81048496

Audiences are loving it, anon. The only civilians to die are from the courthouse and Superman tries to take the fight not just out of the city but the planet

It's a far better film than MoS
>>
>>81048493
Thanks, looks like it should be good enough then.
>>
>>81048493
This is the most reasonable list so far
Just swap BvS with MoS
>>
>>81048496
>172 mil opening weekend
so, Snyder is staying :(
>>
>>81048509

I thought we were just talking seeing the JL members themselves
>>
>>81048496
>Audience rating and box office are more reliable than critics

Yeah, because Transformers is such an amazing franchise of high art.
>>
>>81048513
>audiences are loving it
you mean the several thousand scores on IMDB that were made before the movie even released? or all the audience reviews in english on a movie that wasn't released in a large part of Europe and America?
>>
File: like wut.jpg (22 KB, 598x316) Image search: [Google]
like wut.jpg
22 KB, 598x316
so answer me this /co/

can the flash now speedforce himself into peoples dreams or is bruce suddenly a precog?. i dont see how he could fucking dream about darksyde phil and all that stuff with no actual knowledge of its existance...

did nobody question this during the making?
>>
>>81048493
>BvS better than Avengers

I remember a time when /co/ actually liked the Avengers.
>>
>>81048527
Transformers audience ratings are rotten as well, anon
>>
>>81048496
Are you seriously implying quality has something to do with box office?
The highest grossing Batman film is The Dark Knight Rises, for fucks sake.
>>
>>81048349
>I did dig Lex, he was an absolute mad man.

I thought you had to be a certain age to post on 4chan?
>>
>>81048454
MoS was not better than the 1st thor movie you cocksucker.
>>
>>81048542
As someone who actually does like the Avengers, its definitely a movie that loses its appeal with every watch. I think, out of every movie i've watched, it was definitely the one I had the most fun watching on release night but easily one of the worst ones to re-watch.
>>
>>81048542

But that's the thing. I do like the Avengers. I just enjoyed BvS more. The trinity fighting Doomsday was great and I'm pleasantly surprised by Gadot
>>
>>81048542

because it was the first movie with such concept, bringing all the heroes from different solo trilogies together, just re-watch and see for yourself, its not that bad but it sure doesn't deserve all the praise it got.
>>
>>81048545
That's because the Transformers audience doesn't bother with RT.
>>
>>81048575

Neither does the Superhero audience. In fact I'd argue it's the same audience
>>
>>81048542
The novelty of the thing is a bit lost now and the 3rd act was always bad.
>>
>>81048587

I'd argue that you're pretty dumb if you think that's really the case.
>>
>>81048575
see your original argument >>81048527 and stop moving the goalposts
>>
At least we still have Hot Topic Squad to look forward to
>>
>>81048595

Yeah mate the millions of people who watched transformers and who watched Avengers are completely different people
>>
>>81048525
The Knightmare sequence is a part of that "let's drop what we were doing in order to advertise the sequel" issue. If you're going to start comparing the JL cameos to Iron Man 2 you should be fair and also consider the what is effectively Darkseid cameo as well.
>>
>>81048595
For the general audience, cape films = blockbuster action films.
So yes, Transformers and CBMs have same audience. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>81048454
shit taste detected

Iron Man 1 > Cap 2 > Avengers 1 > Nolan Bats > GotG > MoS > Ant Man > Avengers 2 > Cap 1 > > > I don't give a fuck about Iron Man 2+3 and Thor 1+ 2.

Thor is objectively the weakest franchise out of Cap and Iron Man.
>>
>>81048595
It's half older nostalgiafags going to see their childhood faves on the big screen don't pretend otherwise. Same audience.
>>
>>81048650
>Thor is objectively the weakest franchise out of Cap and Iron Man.
Yeah which is why I have Iron Man and Cap higher than Thor
>>
>>81048625

If seeing the omega symbol is a Darkseid cameo is seeing the Infinity Gauntlet a Thanos cameo?
>>
>>81048625

The Knightmare section works entirely on its own as an isolated dream sequence showcasing Bruce's fears and motivation to take Superman down.
>>
>>81048625
What does it say about you, when you interpret a paranoid fantasy sequence dreamed by a mentally unstable character as an advertisement?
>>
>>81048605
Ah yes XD so randomz and crazy the movie. I'm certain you're sarcastic but suicide squad does reek of "we want the hot topic mall rat audience"
>>
>>81046531
>Posting Batman: Odyssey as though it was mainline continuity.

Nice try, desu senpai. Are you next going to post Injustice and tell us Superman has always been Hitler?
>>
>>81048595
holy shit you're one dumb cunt if you think there are no overlap between people who watch Avengers and Transformers. Fucking 10 year old's birthday party movies can't even tell if transformers are shit, they just like seeing robots, capeshit or dinosaurs.
>>
>>81048575
>>81048587
>>81048595
>>81048616
>>81048628
None of you bring anything to the conversation besides assumptions.
>>
Despite the bad reviews, I was planning on seeing it tomorrow. But then I read that Batman just straight up kills people in the movie and I lost a lot of interest.

Batman's no kill rule isn't something that gets brought up that often in the books but it's still a part of the character.
>>
>>81048701

>I got BTFO

I think those goalposts are off the field now lads
>>
>>81048683
That he's not completely naive?
>>
>>81048707

Every movie as broken it. It's honesty less straight up than when Nolanbats killed all those ninjas
>>
>>81048454
>Implying Dark Knight Rises is good
>>
>>81048701
>being this dense
what do you want a fucking line graph?
>>
>>81048573
>different solo trilogies together
BW: Rubicon Basin GOAT
>>
>>81048710
I linked posts on both sides you retard.
There's literally no data on whether they're the exact same audiences or if, for some weird reason, the Transformers audience doesn't bother with RT but the capeshit does. You're all idiots talking in assumptions about something that doesn't even matter to begin with.
>>
>>81048650
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>81048707

Its not Batman at his prime, its Batman beyond that, a tired but restless Batman. How was it, "one bad day away from being me" and he had more than one bad day.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.