[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So 16 episodes in, and this season has been kinda shit, hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: the-flash-season-2-zoom-full.jpg (26 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-season-2-zoom-full.jpg
26 KB, 640x427
So 16 episodes in, and this season has been kinda shit, hasn't it?

It suffered from setting up Legends and overall that was a disappointment. Don't even get me started on Arrow season 4.
>>
>>81033140

Biggest problem is that they decided to retread the main twist and villain of S1 so hard. It's really disappointing when they could've taken Zoom in a much cooler direction.
>>
It's more scattershot, but it still delivers the highest highs of the DC TV Universe, and I'm enjoying Barry's character progression.
>>
>>81033581
Not only that, but with Zoom locked on E-2 and dying Barry and the gang don't have to do anything but wait for the old man to fucking croak.
>>
>>81033140
They kept throwing shit at the wall to see what would stick
>every speedster in the book
>multiple earths
>return of Eobard
>return of Wellsobard
>>
>>81035586
>tfw it was Thawne that made season 1
>>
it has a fucking

MAN

SHARK
>>
>>81036289
Tom as Thawne was great. He's not as fun with him being a good guy now. He also looked horrible on this week's episode. I don't know if it was the lighting or what, but he looked ancient.
>>
>>81033140

Yeah, after the Zoom reveal I admitted this season was shit. Jay Garrick and all his 'other' versions just aren't interesting.
>>
>>81036419
>He's not as fun with him being a good guy now.

Are you kidding? I think he's MORE fun now.
>>
>>81036489
He worked better as the villain for me. When he's a good guy I keep thinking he's going to pick a snack, eat a snack, then proceed to rate a snack.
>>
>>81036583

He's a "good" guy, but he's also kind of an asshole and doesn't give a fuck about much else outside of keeping himself and his daughter safe.
>>
I feel like zoom isn't actually doing much to be a bigbad villain. We hear about how evil he is, and have seen him kidnap/kill a few people, but they haven't really shown how frightening he can truly be, nor have they shown what makes him so different from the reverse flash.

They confirmed that Hunter Zolomon is Zoom, but they made him your regular gofast instead of taking his comic gimmick, which is that he manipulates time around himself, rather than actually using the speed force to go fast
>>
>>81036419
For me it's not that Tom plays an ally this time around but rather the problem is a lack of emotional range. Harry is either serious, irritated or frustrated while Wellsobard had his moments to be proud, aloof and just cheeky on top of disappointed, angry or snide. Harry's default tone is more contempt than anything else, that harsh whisper he uses throughout the season has gotten old to me.
>>
>>81033140
Pretty much, yeah.

Earth 2 was a massive mistake.
>>
>>81036801
Yeah the harsh whisper is tiresome. I hope season 3 doesn't have a speedster as the main villain. Bring back Grodd and introduce Mirror Master. Mirror Master could horrifying. In a good way.
>>
>>81033140
Every episode is the same
>Flash can't beat the bad guy, gets his ass kicked
>"We believe in you Flash, now go beat the bad guy"
>Flash does
>Meanwhile the overarching plot moves a baby-step
There's been nothing interesting done with Zoom either except for random cutaways- outside of the latest episode I can't remember when Cisco's vibes were relevant
>>
zoom reveal was shit
>>
>>81033140
Not only setting up LoT, but setting up this crossover with Supergirl it feels like.

Then you have the West family drama.

Jay hardly being a character outside of Caitlyn's love interest for a good portion of time.

Barry either killing or being responsible for someone dying through his own stupidity too often.

The way things ended with Patty.

And the Zoom storyline being wholly inferior to Reverse Flash's last year.

Those are probably my biggest criticisms. I still think it's enjoyable but I am enjoying Gotham more at this point. It's had a much stronger second season.
>>
File: 1456257782926.jpg (158 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456257782926.jpg
158 KB, 1080x1080
I'm glad Caitlin is around. She's my waifu.
>>
>>81038674
I miss Patty's delicious ass and thighs.
>>
>>81038674
She'll be great when Snowbarry eventually takes off!
>>
>>81036419
He sounded like he had a really bad throat at the beginning of the episode
>>
>>81040202
I'm waiting, god dammit. I want it so bad. I need it. The fanfics can't do me over for forever
>>
>>81033140
I mean it isnt as good as season 1 but season 1 was some top tier stuff. I still enjoy season 2 and I personally think season 2 is still better than all arrow seasons at this point.
>>
It's still good but much like LoT the villain and his plot are the weakest point by far.
>>
>>81033140

Never Fear! Jay and Silent Bob are here to save the season!

Snoochie Boochies
>>
File: caitlinlewd.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
caitlinlewd.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>81038674
Are you sure about that anon? As soon as your dick penetrates that cursed pussy, your fate is sealed.
>>
File: 1450653596083.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450653596083.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>81045088
>>81045088
I know what I want, I've wanted it since day one. Since Sky High, even
>>
>>81033140
I'd say the biggest problem was how they made Reverse Flash genuinely terrifying, like in s1e09, and evil.
Zoom just seems like a slight burden to the team and Jay and Barry bitch about going faster to beat someone who's not even a threat to them. Even now that they know that Jay is Zoom and Zoom is dying the breaches are shut so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>81045818
I would say Barry. He wants his own justice-revenge to fix his ego but he's just going to make things worse
>>
>>81045842
Also the stuff about 'stealing speed' seems stupid, if not to just tie in loose ends about how they figure out Jay is Zoom.
>>
>>81045818
What if they misunderstand what they see? I mean what if the speedforce in the show is exactly like the speedforce in comic books and what they see as cellular degeneration is really just the speedforce pulling at Zoom with him unknowingly resisting it.
>>
>>81040696
>wanting Barry to die
>>
>>81045818
I don't get the zoom criticism. Maybe ppl are desensitized by reverse flash

Zoom fucking broke barry's back and paraded him in front of the city and no one could do anything to stop him. Then they build up e2 evil vibe and evil firestorm just to have zoom kill them like they were nothing bc he is an evil fuck

and you ppl say he isn't evil?
>>
>>81036419
Well, he's back to being the bad guy next week, so you're lucky pal
>>
>>81045842
He made a promise before he left.
He'd be a dick if he left that last prisoner in Zooms lair
>>
>>81047907
Because it's boring. And it doesn't happen nearly enough. He's done those things and what else for these what 16 episodes?
>>
What even was the point of Patty again?
>>
>>81052800
>Patty
I miss her :-(
>>
>>81052607
Who is Masketta Man?
>>
>>81053394
One of the Jays
>>
>>81053394
Eddie ;_;
>>
Just saw episode 8 of Legends of Tomorrow. Surely I wasn't the only one who noticed a certain agenda being pushed.

I'm not /pol/, in fact I've been super hyped for Flash and Arrow, but my goodness I'm getting tired of all of these fucking politics in my escapism tv shows.
>>
>>81052800
give barry his 1 per season break from pining for his sister
>>
>>81036690
Him breaking Barry's back and then parading his limp body around the city was pretty frightening, and the stuff on Earth 2 showed that he was stronger than Wellsobard was in season 1.
>>
>>81047907
Because people WANT to like season 2 less. Everyone always wants to think a show "went to shit" and then they can feel smug about it.
>>
They used up Professor Zoom too early.
And they shouldn't have done another speedster so early.

Then again, i don't think Zoom was that bad.
He's just less of an emotional threat.

It's more Teddy Spears being boring. The reveal carries no weight and neither does Zoom now.
>>
>>81053542
Fuck off racist.
>>
>>81053542
Kill yourself
>>
>>81033140
I havent watched the last 3 episodes. But it was still better than Legends and Arrow combined. But when you have shows like DD to watch, Flash is shit. I might catch up on my Flash episodes eventually. But fucking NOTHING could ever get me to watch Legends or felicityImeanArrow again. Nothing. Not even full frontal nudityand double penetrating sex scenes with all cast members.

I'm having fucking flashbacks just remembering how bad those shows sucked.
>>
>>81054311
>with all cast members
Eh, I'd watch an orgy scene featuring Holland and Barrowman.
>>
>>81054311
those are some shit opinions

daredevil is boring.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.