[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They look so weird in this episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: squarepeg.jpg (106 KB, 941x721) Image search: [Google]
squarepeg.jpg
106 KB, 941x721
They look so weird in this episode
>>
>>81032449
It's early first season where Judge was distancing himself from Beavis and Butthead.
>>
>>81032692
This. I challenge you to find me a show that didn't have a weird looking first season.
>>
Man, Peggy's got some nice big boobs.
>>
tane
>>
File: 1448775958712.png (320 KB, 687x855) Image search: [Google]
1448775958712.png
320 KB, 687x855
>>81033354
yer dang right
>>
>>81033354

Yeah. She was able to compete with nancy
>>
>>81033236

Family Guy.
>>
>>81033354
If anything, her boobs got bigger as the series went along. It was the only thing about her that was tolerable.
>>
>>81033236
Hm, Ren & Stimpy never quite had a dedicated on-model look, so I don't recall s1 looking any stranger than the rest.

BTAS had a very long first season full of good and bad visuals, but the AKOM episodes were certainly weird enough to tip the scales.
>>
>>81033561
There's a better one with the paddle between her boobs.

Hope he decides to finish it.
>>
File: PeggySub.png (303 KB, 687x855) Image search: [Google]
PeggySub.png
303 KB, 687x855
>>81036776
>>
Personally I prefer the first season designs to the later ones.
>>
>>81032449
i thought it kinda helped it stand apart. especially this episode, since they were supposed to be sort of.. at their worst.
it reminds me of The Critic kinda, where the first season looks so fucking weird youd never confuse it for anything else, but by the second season you know the people, you don't need them to be so distractingly unique, you can soften and normalize them a little. til they become something that seems like it fits on sunday night alongside the others.
the squigglevision period of home movies is similar..
Bob's Burgers is pretty standardized but its PILOT had a weirdass look, like venture bros' pilot did
>>
>>81037674

Venture Brothers pilot looked kind of like a really good flash cartoon. There wasn't much animations. Just sliding figures in front of flashy backgrounds.
>>
>>81037674
Makes you wonder what some one-season shows would look like in their subsequent seasons if they didn't get canceled.
>>
>>81039490

Allen Gregory would have been the Bojack Horseman of its time. The latest episode is way different from the first 3 episodes. The show seemed like it heading toward a feely direction.

I can't really imagine what Season 2 of Chozen would be like. The story seem to have finished once Chozen got his revenge.

Beware The Batman would have been about The Outsiders

Green Lantern: Animated Series would have been about
>>
>>81036823
Will you be finishing this and the Mihn one?
>>
File: Spinning Bobby.gif (1013 KB, 412x284) Image search: [Google]
Spinning Bobby.gif
1013 KB, 412x284
>>81032692
>>81033236
I remember that one model sheet where they directed Bobby being shown as apathetic (it had "A bee stung me" caption, if I remember that right). Obviously, it have been abandoned in the following seasons.
>>
>>81041396
Yeah once Judge stepped down as showrunner the series definitely became different in small yet noticeable ways
>>
>>81043998
>season 9
>classic

>shilling your shitstream in a random thread

kill yourself
>>
File: simpsaliens4.jpg (19 KB, 549x426) Image search: [Google]
simpsaliens4.jpg
19 KB, 549x426
>>81044037
its not my stream i just liek sharing classic simpsons, you bitter lonely fagtron.
>>
>>81034688
? Family guys first season looked way different.

But was a lot better as far as the humor and dialogue went.
>>
>>81044249
PLEASE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.