[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I think she has more chemistry with frank mcfranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
Is it weird that I think she has more chemistry with frank mcfranking then with Matt murderock. If it wasn't stated that she loved Murderock I would think that she and frank were endgame
>>
>>81032269
Yeah but that was probably because there is no reason for her to be into Matt after the shit he pulled mid season.
>>
>Go on tumblr
>Karen x Frank has a small but loud following
>>
>>81032691
This is a weird pairing. Have they even interacted once in the comics?
>>
>>81032269
>the season just ignores the whole thing they were building with Karen and Matt and just jumps straight into Matt and Elektra
why did they do this
>>
>>81032727
also I hate how Karen just pops off on Matt about Elektra being in his bed but doesn't say anything about the blind old man that was literally a room away.
>>
>>81032727
The same reason they made such a big deal about foggy being in love with karen, only to suddenly and abruptly drop it for matt and karen, while foggy, who has complained before about how matt gets all the women, is for whatever reason, cheering him and karen on. At the end of the day, it's still a tv show based on a funny book.
>>
>>81032269
She treated him exactly the way she should have logically treated Mat if she ever found out he was Daredevil
>>
>>81032727
The writers came up with two plots, the Punisher's FRANKED Adventure and Elektra Gets Woken Up Inside, but couldn't be assed to really tie them together in any meaningful way, so you get two separate plots where it's really jarring to cut back and forth and you keep hoping for more Matt and Frank interactions but have to deal with Karen looking and sounding like she's going to cry in every scene.
>>
>>81032691
>proud kastle shipper
>>
>>81032269
Frank is too grimfrank to be with anyone tbqh
>>
File: RachelColeAlves.jpg (80 KB, 330x497) Image search: [Google]
RachelColeAlves.jpg
80 KB, 330x497
Any hope of Karen becoming Rachel Cole/Alves?
>>
>>81032269
I like them, they would've worked as a couple, much better than Matt/Karen
>>
>>81032691
They have really good artist's
>>
>>81032763
I bet she thought Matt was THAT kinky
>>
>>81033131
If she's not going to get bullseyed, then yes please, get her out of Daredevil.
>>
>>81033131
Her whole family dies and she dies her hair and trains, she later guest stars on punishers solo netflix series

I can get behind this
>>
>>81032691
I can ship it.
>>
>You love the blind guy so go be with him. Also, let me tell you about how much I miss my wife
What a flirt.
>>
File: Lynn Michaels.jpg (347 KB, 971x1521) Image search: [Google]
Lynn Michaels.jpg
347 KB, 971x1521
>>81033131

Or the blond female Punisher.
>>
>>81032691
I hope she does some junkie crime shit so Frank can frank her
>>
File: mysideshaveleftorbit.gif (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
mysideshaveleftorbit.gif
2 MB, 300x168
>>81034646
>>
>>81032269
Yeah her relationship with Matt felt a bit forced.
>>
>>81032269
>Use to sign along with it.

Was his family deaf?
>>
>>81032763
>I don't know if you're in some sort of fight club or if you have your own personal harem
She didn't know what to think about any of that
>>
>>81032269
It's funny that Matt was all shitty to her and that frank a murderer actually comforted her.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.