[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters you wanna see interact?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Thor Colossus.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Thor Colossus.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
Thor and Colossus are possibly the strongest, sexiest men in the Marvel universe, but why no interaction? They are my 2 favorite Marvel characters, and we never see hardly ever see them together, why is that?

they could totally have a decent interaction, with Colossus as an wordly atheist and Thor is a space adventurer and literal God. Is Marvel just afraid that the collective panty-wetting from such a team-up would drown someone?
>>
Dr Chen (The Radioactive Man) and Hazmat (Young Avengers). When I herd about Avengers undercover I was hoping that we'd see Chen training her how ro control her radioactive output, Luke via Thai Chi or something man.
>>
>>81031717
>>81031717
Avengers Academy* I'm dumb
>>
Galacta and singularity
Black bolt and Kamala
Ahura and Kamala
>>
Colossus isn't actually that strong IIRC. But after the swimsuit issue, there's no question he's one of the sexiest men in the MU.

How about an AU miniseries where Colossus is one of the first Russian Cosmonauts whose mission goes haywire, causing him to crash land in Asgard?
>>
>>81031173
Thor is an aggro viking god jock who is usually contending either with his stupid ass family or existential threats to all of creation, and Colossus is a sensitive artist who constantly fucks his personal life up.

There's not a lot of shared interests there.
>>
Iron Fist and Karnak
Fat Cobra and the Serpent Society
Kamala and Coat of Arms
Baron Zemo and literally every Cap supporting character from the 60s until now (oh wait, it already happened probably)
Ares and Thumper
Robbie Reyes and Kamala Khan
Callisto, Black Bolt and Rightclops
>>
>>81032093
>In a freak accident Colossus is temporarily fused with Mjolnir and propelled to cosmic levels of power. Thor must remain in close proximity to Colossus to tap the powers of Mjolnir, and the two end up fist-fighting first each other and then all manner of universal horrors as they learn to bro it up

>Colossus is afflicted with an artistic madness as part of Loki's plan to use artists around the world to create a great magical sigil. Thor intervenes in an attempt to cure the X-Man but things go south quick and Thor is trapped inside Colossus' paintings. He must find the spirit of Colossus somewhere inside to escape.

>Colossus battles the Warriors Three in a brewing contest, as they pit their heavenly mead against his home-brewed vodka just like babushka used to make it. Loki tricks Thor into being the judge, not of the tasting but of making sure the rules are obeyed - meaning he can't touch a drop.

>Something with Magik and Leah of Hel dating and getting married. Christian and Norse underworlds collide, demons riot, girls kiss other girls and both Colossus and Thor have to give incredibly awkward Best Man's speeches.
>>
>>81032036
then yaoi happens?

>>81032093
thier both very compassionate people who love smashing stuff. I'd say there's enough basic similarity and difference for them to get a good interaction going on
>>
>>81032389
would read the shit out of that
>>
>>81032093
Well, Thor and Colossus are in their own ways thinking men, but I don't see what they'd really talk about. And I don't think Colossus is that interesting.

I actually really liked Herc and Gilgamesh hanging out, and Thor and Hercules lived together off and on during the Masterson run so that would be interesting to see Thor meet Gilgamesh and listen to them all talk.

>>81032127
I'd like to see Thor and Ares. I really want to know if Thor is secretly jealous that he isn't also an official god of war given that he has to do so much of Asgard's fighting.

I'd really like to see Thor meet Gaea again, especially now that he doesn't have the hammer and after all the changes going on in Asgard.

Emma Frost and Black Panther.
>>
Black Bolt and Iso
Black Bolt and cyclops
Karnak and Mantis
nova sam and Dick rider
>>
>>81032605
In Avengers 300-305 Gilgamesh and Thor are 2 of the 5 people on the AVengers, I think they interact a bit.

also, Thor and Colossus could talk about politics, the quality of mercy, how to properly smash people. dealing with family dilemmas, all kinds of shit
>>
File: karnak mantis.png (788 KB, 513x797) Image search: [Google]
karnak mantis.png
788 KB, 513x797
>>81032127
why any of those peeps in particular?

>>81032714
Mantis and Karnak had a somewhat neat fight that one time
>>
>>81032769
Oh that's awesome. I'll check out the Avengers issues. Thanks.
>>
>>81031173
What is Colossus up to nowadays? Is he in any of the X-books? To be honest I stopped reading them around the time teen Jean and co came aboard.
>>
>>81032589
But which one?
>>
>>81033755
I thought those were like, all suggestions for one series of adventures, all of which under the premise of Colossus becoming Mjolnir.
>>
>>81034555
OK yeah actually that sounds pretty good.
>>
>>81032389

Thor beating Mephisto in a drinking contest was amazing. Well done CM Punk
>>
I came into this thread to say there is literally no reason for the two to have to interact outside of both being strongmen of their respective teams, who are often fighting each other.

Then I remembered Colossus was like a god, and seeking redemption for his actions. There could have been a lot of potential there, and could still be (I haven't read post-SW yet).

I wouldn't say it merits more than an issue, but it could be a comfy one. They really should have a bar fight that is a throwback to Uncanny X-Men #183.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.