[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What are your thoughts on this movie?
>>
>>81029791
I liked the three brothers and the two moose.
>>
I saw it.

That's all I got.
>>
>>81029791
First half was incredible, second half was a crime against cinema
>>
>>81029791

The two Disney Phil Collins soundtracks aren't nearly as good as when Disney does Broadway like the Alan Menken movies (Frozen had people from Book of Mormon, and the quality of the music shows).

Ignoring the music, it's another example of Disney's failures during the 2000s before John Lasseter took over. Not as bad as Dinosaur, Home on the Range, or Chicken Little, but not nearly as good as Atlantis or Lilo & Stitch.
>>
remove most of comic relief.

also the memes from the movie that somehow began circling around tumblr last year was kind of funny
>>
all i can remember is
>TELL EVERYBODY I'M ON MY WAY
>>
>It's another "character is PoC but runs around as animal for most of the feature" disney movie
>>
TAKE A LOOK
>>
>>81030875

THROUGH THESE DUBS
>>
>>81030922

WHEN EVERYTHING CHANGES

YOULL BE AMAZED WHAT YOU CHECK
>>
>>81030875
IT'S IN A BOOK
>>
>>81030875
AT ME NOW
>>
>>81029791
i hate it because of a horrible life experience, and i like almost every movie, even if the movie is utter shit.
>>
>>81031496
sorry to hear that, anon
>>
>>81034176
Thats ok you will suffer too
Very very soon
>>
File: brother_bear.jpg (35 KB, 520x378) Image search: [Google]
brother_bear.jpg
35 KB, 520x378
>>81029791

Huh. I thought all that Br'er Bear stuff was too racist to do anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.