[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He mows people down with guns.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 1900x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 1900x952
He mows people down with guns.
>>
>>81021913
Good.
>>
>>81021913
So why didn't he kill the Joker?
>>
honest question, are they going to reboot these characters again and start over? or should they just give up in a justice league movie
>>
>>81021913
It's fucked. He blows people up. In the 'nightmare' he outright shots Superman's army goons.
>>
Neato.
>>
http://moviepilot.com/posts/3452155

>Regardless of what side of the spectrum you fall on, it's hard to ignore the fact that fans have been waiting with baited breath to see whether Zack Snyder's first installment to the DC Cinematic Universe, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will fulfill expectations after months of controversial casting news and doubtful speculation.

>Now, it seems, at least one audience has been proven wrong. Den of Geek reports that Warner Bros. insiders who attended a secret screening of the film for the crew and studio execs are claiming that the film -- which was a "nearly finished" cut -- received a standing ovation, with Ben Affleck's Batman stealing the show and the audience's favor during the course of the film.
>>
File: 0HySvPF.png (3 MB, 948x1920) Image search: [Google]
0HySvPF.png
3 MB, 948x1920
>>
>>81023050
>Zack Snyder's first installment to the DC Cinematic Universe, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will fulfill expectations after months of controversial casting news and doubtful speculation.

>Zack Snyder's first installment to the DC Cinematic Universe, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

>first installment to the DC Cinematic Universe

>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

so MOS never happened
>>
>>81023050
I remember hearing the Dark Knight Rises got a standing ovation from execs too
>>
>>81023050
>a secret screening of the film for the crew and studio execs
congratulations, the people who made the movie were proud of it
this means nothing
>>
>>81023158
Desperation. Turning to the people who made the film to validate it. Goddamn it. Why did it have to end like this?
>>
>>81023012
Some reviewers are saying that he is shooting and blowing people up even OUTSIDE dream sequences.
>>
>>81023209
because for some reason WB thinks people go to action movies in an attempt to examine the complexities of the human condition, and that batman team up movie is the correct format to do so
>>
>real DC fans are the ones who will defend characters that are nothing like their comics version
>real DC fans will defend Ma and Pa Kent telling Supes to let children drown
>real DC fans will defend Batman killing people with a gun
>real DC fans will defend a Lex that is spergy and likes to pull pranks like presenting piss in a bottle
Uh... so who are the real DC fans?
>>
>>81023421
at this point I view DC as zombie simpsons
its an important piece of pop culture, but for the most part should be ignored
>>
>>81023421
It was so shit that no one want to defend it, anon.
>>
>bad end alternate future Batman is vastly different from actual Batman
unbelievable, truly astounding
>>
>>81023339
I think the success of TDK, that was an audience AND critic success get to their heads and can't create a movie without TRYING to be TDK. By that reason just give the project to Nolan, all reviewers are saying that the movie is average at best. How can someone fuck up a movie where Batman and Superman fight each other is beyond me, I guess I never took into consideration Snyder's ability to shit on everything.
>>
>>81023605
>bad end alternate future Batman is the beginning of the justice league
you can say it's a different iteration of Batman, doesn't mean people can't say it's shit
>>
>>81023297
he does blow people up outside of the dream. There a bit where he grabs a guy who is just unloading his rifle. Batman sweeps the guys aim across the room and they show the other guys ducking out of the way. I really hope they aren't trying to imply people survived the explosions.
>>
>>81023628
>How can someone fuck up a movie where Batman and Superman fight each other
It's a retarded premise in the first place. Only retards want to see that shit.
>>
>>81023628
I still insist the majority of dark knight hype was because of the death surrounding the film, not the quality of the movie itself.
>Snyder's ability to shit on everything
yeah the bigger question is why they keep letting him make their movies
>>
>>81023642
Only if you're an idiot who can't understand context.
>>
>>81023762
>context
like?
>>
>>81023692
It could be retarded but not when there is already ground work available for it to work. The worse is that people are saying that the first act of the movie actually kinda works and the fight sequences are great but the plot of the movie, the pacing, most of the characters and repeating mistakes from MoM holds the movie back.

I remember someone joking that Brett Ratner could be the only director that could fuck up this movie, I would guess Snyder is the new Ratner then.
>>
>>81023783
The context is right there, it's an alternate earth, it isn't the same person. If you're too stupid to understand the idea that it isn't the same person, you probably are better off just jerking off over on /tv/.
>>
>>81023605
actual Batman aslo blow people up and murder people in the movie.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.