[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not having a God-tier tie-in song to alleviate some of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kiss from a rose- SEAL.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kiss from a rose- SEAL.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>Not having a God-tier tie-in song to alleviate some of the hate for your shitty Batman movie
>>
Tommy Lee Jones' line when he first met Jim Carrey is one of the all-time greats
>>
>>81019352
I cannot sanction your buffoonery
>>
>>81019281
That song is so good I still hear it, it was playing at work the other day.
>>
They could still do it for Suicide Squad. They got Will Smith.
>>
Batdance was better.
>>
>>81019352
>>81019367
my god that's hilarious
>>
Even Batman and Robin had Gotham City by R-Kelly.
>>
File: 71h65WE+ZAL._SL1086_.jpg (195 KB, 1086x929) Image search: [Google]
71h65WE+ZAL._SL1086_.jpg
195 KB, 1086x929
Batman Forever is probably the most famous example of a soundtrack better than the film, and I can't disagree.
>>
>>81019281
Where's my GEMINI?
>>
>>81019544
Brandy was on this? Cinderella Brandy? The Boy is Mine Brandy? Cool.
>>
>>81019544
>Smash It Up in Batman Forever
>DUI in I Know What You Did Last Summer
>Defy You in Orange County
The Offspring seem to appear in a lot of soundrackbetterthanthemoviecore.
>>
>>81019544
>Method Man - The Riddler
Man the 90's had great music
>>
>>81019748
>Man the 90's had great music

This... something i can not disagree. Even movie soundtrack was great back then.
>>
>>81019544
The Best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTv3XKiEfxs
>>
THEEEEEEEEEEERE
>>
>>81019403
The fresh prince of film Big Wille is dead, man

Acclaimed actor Will Smith killed him
>>
>>81019748
they did give us Pavement
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.