[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new Batman for Rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2016.jpg (922 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
922 KB, 1988x3056
The new Batman for Rebirth
>>
>>81016297
Subpar

Inc suit still the best of the past few years
>>
>>81016297
I like it
>>
File: QN2JJ.jpg (147 KB, 327x490) Image search: [Google]
QN2JJ.jpg
147 KB, 327x490
>A redesign that isn't based Troika

Looks like we've got a few more years of shitty looking Batman.
>>
what is this? for the new relaunch movie? they already have a new one planned? kek
>>
>>81016297
Like everything that came out from Capullo and Snyder's run, it's shit
>>
>>81016297
The only real difference is the butt ugly yellow trim, why even bother with this? And I thought this team was off Batman.
>>
>>81016297
Literally just the Nu 52 suit with some gold outlining

Don't look terrible, not particularly interesting either

6.5/10
>>
>>81016297
I-Is DC copying the movie costumes for the comics now? What happened to GordonBats?

I really hope they don't go the marvel route. I'll stop reading these if they do.
>>
>>81016911
If they were taking cues from the movies they'll stop doing it posthaste.
>>
>>81016911
What about this looks anything like the movie costume? Are you blind?
>>
Trash
>>
>>81016911
Are you retarded?
GordonBats has always been temporary and this costume looks nothing like the movie costume
>>
>>81016658
>Troika
This and Prodigal were the best 90s batman stories.
>>
>>81016297
When the belt is fully yellow like in some parts of the issue I like it
>>
DC is dead.
>>
>>81020143

But thats not No Man's Land

Moench/Kelley's run is also acceptable
>>
File: buried.jpg (40 KB, 404x389) Image search: [Google]
buried.jpg
40 KB, 404x389
>>81020197
Buried.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.