[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Avengers TRAITOR!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
New Avengers TRAITOR!!!
>>
>>81015226
I should've seen this coming, but god damn it, I like this character.
>>
File: tumblr_o4hku3OxJO1spqq3fo2_1280.png (808 KB, 726x548) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4hku3OxJO1spqq3fo2_1280.png
808 KB, 726x548
>>81015253
I don't think she's doing anything malicious. I think she just wants to calm things down.
>>
So, is she leaving the book?
>>
>>81015558
Maybe they want to put her back in Thunderbolts
>>
>>81015593
Possibly, but Ewing said she was gonna be a major part of the Civil War 2 arc.
>>
>>81015881
Maybe it's because I don't give a crap about Civil War, but when did he say that?
>>
>>81015907
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articles/c2e2-2016-al-ewing-discusses-how-the-new-avengers-/1100-155157/

>>Dum Dum Dugan's back! We saw him in issue #1, and now he's dropping in from his role as leader of the Howling Commandos to lend support to the S.H.I.E.L.D. side. We also have Songbird taking a major role and the White Tiger continuing to grapple with her power loss - not to mention the previous White Tiger leading W.H.I.S.P.E.R.'s New Revengers squad in a battle royale against A.I.M.'s remaining Avengers! Plus we have a couple of guest-stars in the wings that I absolutely, completely, 100% will not spoil before their time. I will keep these secrets until the issue is in your hands, eyes and brain, true believer!
>>
You copy?
I copy.
>>
>>81015226
Songbird being a double agent seems out of character desu
>>
Storytime: >>81016641
>>
>>81016608
Remember when she fucked Zemo just to fuck him over?
>>
>>81016705
And he was even (mostly) behaving himself. :(
>>
>>81015297
>Long-haired Quake

I'm upsetti.
>>
>>81016705
Yeah but Zemo KNEW and Songbird arguably knew that he knew.

Man, that shit got complicated.
>>
>>81017680
You know, I don't think Zemo and Songbird have seen each other since then. That'd be a meeting I'd love to see happen.
>>
>>81018032
it's gonna happen next week
>>
>>81015226
>>81015558
>>81015593
>new Thunderbolts book announced
>event basically existing as set up
>Melissa suddenly doing things that will prbably get her kicked off the New Avengers
NAH, this isn't setup, not at all.

>>81016608
How is that out of character? She is former supervillain. That doesn't completely go away. She's always been a bit shady as a hero.
>>
>>81015558
Pls no I've waited so long to see her in an Avengers roster
>>
Isn't she the one who brought up that might be a second SHIELD spy on the team in the first place? Was that just to make herself look less suspicious?
>>
>>81019651
Everyone goes home eventually.

And why do you care if she's an Avenger anyway? If you're a fan of the character, you should be happy to see her at all. Unless she's in a shitty book or something I guess.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.