[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first CGI movie to come up with an actual lovablr art style
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1136x640
>first CGI movie to come up with an actual lovablr art style and cutesy art style in ages
>is an unfunny raunchy shitfest
GODDMANIT HOLLYWOOD, YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!
>>
They always had "one fucking job". Do you expect anything less from that gaggle of suits and executives?
>>
>>81015161
I can't wait for it. Stay mad, /co/
>>
>>81015161
>lovable and cutesy art style
it's the same art style as in every other CGI animated movie
how is that one supposed to be special?
>>
>>81015191
You degenerate shitbag, your the cancer thars killing hollywood, i also want to see it for the specticle it will surely be
>>
>>81015222
>bot seeing the onvious superior artstyle of sasuage party
Fucking pleb
>>
>>81015161
Why didn't the peeler do anything to his eyes?
>>
>>81015161
>actual lovablr art style and cutesy art
That shit is on par with foodfight, the fuck are you smoking?
>>
I was on board until I found out it's essentially anti-religion propaganda.

I'm not even religious, and I don't want to watch that!
>>
>>81015763
Reading the script the message actually seems more pro religious
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 261x193
>>81015763
>>81015877
Filthy christian loving traitors, should be fuckinng gassed with the religious vermin you love so much, eat shit you fedora memeinng scum.
>>
>>81015409
Its adorable as hell, get the fuck out you shittaste bitch.
>>
>>81016049
you need help.
>>
>>81016069
No shit, sherlock.
>>
>>81015161
JEEZUS F O O K! Shay's peelin' meh FOOKING skin
>>
>>81015161
>Not seeing that the movie exists to make fun of the very concept of anthropomorphized things cgi movies that pixar has been doing.

Its like the Scary Movie of CGI Intelligent Somethings movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.