[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me understand this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>super hearing
>super smell
>super reflexes
>able to meditate to heal faster
>fully trained by a magical mystical kung fu dude named stick
>can see the world on fire, in the fucking dark

how is he not a super hero with super powers again?????

the show never acknowledges this! the characters never point out specifically one of his super powers when he uses them, and daredevil himself thinks of himself as a unique blind guy that fight crimes

its bullshit and it pisses me off! daredevil is more of a fucking superheroes with powers than fucking batman is!

prove me wrong! protip, you cant!!!!!!
>>
>>81013582
He's basically Batman with perma Detective Mode and less gadgets. Captain America is more superpowered than him.
>>
>>81013582
but... people do address it? especially Claire like all the time
>>
>>81013582
It seems like you're just getting bogged down with labels.

Does the show really need to spoon feed you the fact that he has special abilities every few seconds?
>>
>how is he not a super hero with super powers again?????

He is and nobody says he isn't.

Retard.
>>
>>81013582
He's still relatively human. That's not to say he isn't much more powerful that the average thug, but pit him in a war-like scenario similar to what Cap and Iron Man face and forget it, he's done for.
>>
>>81013582
There is no evidence that his reflexes were artificially enhanced, so, according to comic, everything he does in fighting is supposed to be within boundaries of "Peak human condition" meme.
>>
>>81013582
Do they ever explain how he gets his super senses? Is it really just from the chemicals from the truck?
>>
>>81014689

it... has to be, what else could it be?
>>
>>81014722
I dunno. Just seems odd when the MCU is trying to be somewhat realistic.
>>
>They nerf Thor
>They nerf Hulk(right?)
>they buff Cap, Daredevil

Is Jessica Jones right? I didn't read the comics
Luke seems fine hope Danny gets a buff
>>
>>81013582
He can't sense anything a human can't already sense. He just does it a million times better.

It's not like he's jumping over buildings or smelling your soul.
>>
>>81014596
no, he was definitely enhanced by the spill

no one in the world can hear a tv through three floors or the heartbeat of someone several feet away
>>
>>81014731
the MCU hasn't altered anyone's origin of powers
>>
>>81014801
That is why I said in fighting. His other senses other than sight are better than those of average human, but his fighting, his flips, his acrobatics, that's all him.
>>
>>81013582
They talk about it all the time.

Newsflash: Jessica Jones had powers too. Do you think Purple Man wasn't using a set of fictional superpowers all the time?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.