[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reclusive royalty no one's ever seen closes off town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Duke_of_Weselton_transparent.png (518 KB, 535x800) Image search: [Google]
Duke_of_Weselton_transparent.png
518 KB, 535x800
>reclusive royalty no one's ever seen closes off town to trade
>turns out to be witch
>covers land in ice and heavy snow
>animals and humans caught unprepared possibly freeze to death
>snow destroys crops and disrupts hundreds if not thousands of lives
>other princess leaves the city in hands of some other royalty
>vow to hunt down evil witch with large lynch mob and open up trade to city

ITT: People who did nothing wrong
>>
>>81933907
The only point you made that was about this actual character was about inciting the populace to violence.
>>
>>81933907
>litterally announces that he plans to exploit Arendelle
>refuses to give freezing people coats and blankets because 'muh tradeable goods'
>tells his own goons to kill the queen while they travel with the current guy in charge instead of paying off a castle guard when they bring her back

Guy was evil as hell and stupid as hell. He deserved worse than a loss in trade.
>>
File: Count_Dooku_headshot_gaze.jpg (50 KB, 389x524) Image search: [Google]
Count_Dooku_headshot_gaze.jpg
50 KB, 389x524
The Republic was corrupt and weak, its leaders were no longer fit for purpose and it had reach such a level of pathetic inability that a private corporation was able to blockade an entire planet to protest new taxes and their reaction was to send two Jedi to ask them to leave. The Jedi themselves were overpowerful and answered to no one, and to any outside observer were probably corrupt and a day away from taking over the republic.

Dooku merely tapped into perfectly resonable anger and frustration within the Republic to create the CIS, at worst he allowed the CIS to be dominated by corporations.
>>
Not doing trade with an entire region to spite an old douche only harms the people of both kingdoms.

Elsa is retarded.
>>
File: you're joking right.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
you're joking right.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81934802
>the jedi were a day away from taking over the republic
>>
>>81936749
>>81934802
From his point of view, the Jedi are evil.
>>
>>81936951
They were glorified peace keepers who didn't like being as close to the republic as they were. When the war broke out and they were forced into being generals they were fucking pissed. They didn't want to govern shit.
>>
>>81935256
>Elsa is retarded.

arent all princesses?
>>
>>81936951
I never really got that idea from him from what I can recollect about the prequels, and seeing as how he was trying to kill Palpatine from the inside before he was killed by Anakin, I think he thought them more naive and stupid than outright evil.
>>
Dooku was a pawn and was only useful to keep the war going. Each and every thing he did was at the direction of Sheev with full knowledge that his war effort was going to lead to the Empire being formed.

Everything he did was to further Sith plans and nothing more. He knew the end game down to every detail, except for Anakin removing his head, of course.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.