[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got a good rip for this? Also general Gorillaz thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Anyone got a good rip for this?

Also general Gorillaz thread.
>>
bump b/c i've been aching for this for ages

>inb4 just buy it

i'm_broke_nigga.gif
>>
has any new art been released lately?
>>
File: eatin the asstronomy.jpg (27 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
eatin the asstronomy.jpg
27 KB, 517x800
>tfw still have your physical copy from the middle school years
feels good man
>>
>>81010394
depends on what you've seen so far.

define "latest" and I'll tell you to google up the Russel smoking a cigar in a tux pic released nearly three (??) months ago.
>>
>>81010428
first album or demon days?

i lost both over the years and had to reorder them later on
>>
>>81008197
Here ya go: http://orig04.deviantart.net/72c1/f/2012/137/a/1/gorillaz___rise_of_the_ogre_150_by_vey_kun-d506ae3.pdf
>>
File: 1453251577381.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1453251577381.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
>>81010994
>>
File: disappointment intensifies.jpg (13 KB, 885x642) Image search: [Google]
disappointment intensifies.jpg
13 KB, 885x642
>no Gorillaz movie that is driven soley by fan-favorite songs they've made
>>
>>81008197
huh. don't know if it was some subliminal impulse of sorts I got from this thread alone but one thing led to another and now I'm rocking to live@Glastonbury on DVD as I write this.

Xth for Empire Ants is maximum cozy
>>
>>81010636
oh i meant of the book

i have both of those on vinyl tho senpai
>>
File: phpFOWFVvPM.jpg (101 KB, 587x760) Image search: [Google]
phpFOWFVvPM.jpg
101 KB, 587x760
>tfw I got this, and a signed plastic beach tour book
>tfw I got the signatures at my first concert
>>
Someone post 2D feet
>>
I had this book so long ago.

Then lost it in some freaky way.

It just...disappeared. Outta nowhere. Like every nook and cranny didn't ahve this damn thing when I needed it to help fuel my sketching for hands and feet.

The Mexico tour still killed me when I read through it.
>>
>>81010541
If you count stuff from JAmie's instagram he's been dropping stuff consistently.
Oh dear he's found the photoshop filters.
>>
>>81011770
I would absolutely love a Gorillaz movie in the style of Daft Punk's Interstella 5555. No speaking parts, basically just a series of music videos telling the story of the whole album. Basically what the Plastic Beach arc was supposed to be but, y'know, actually finished.
>>
>>81011878
>Albarn's signature is covered by some live member's
Does that ever bother you?
>>
>>81011835(me)
is it just me, or is Glastonbury live kinda shit? all the vocals with the sole exception of Bobby Womack, Dennis Hopper (obviously since it's a backing track ;_;) and Little Dragon sound absolutely fucking abysmal (the rappers, specifically) making some songs just feel too quiet or static. Not to mention the audience are shit.

overall I like to think coachella was better in any way.
>>
>>81012955
Ah but Murdoc has such a great voice.
I used to listen to his pirate radio when I was bored, still would if the website player would work.
>>
>>81013298
I've come to accept that Gorillaz always sounds shit live, not to mention anything Shaun Ryder and Lou Reed were involved in
>>
>>81010994
Thank you based anon
>>
IT BUMPS
>>
>>81013166
Looks like Hewlett's signature.
>>
>>81014903
has anyone here ever been to a Gorillaz live event?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.