[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superhero related dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Do you guys ever have dreams where you have superpowers like your favorite characters or are straight up your favorite characters?

I know people talk about having flying dreams but I've definetely have ones where I have Magneto's abilities and can levitate and redirect metal. And pic related as today I had a dream where I was the MCU version of Zemo and took down and escaped from the Avengers. Shit made no sense but it was great.
>>
All I ever get are sex dreams where I wake up right before the fucking happens.

So no?
>>
Nope, I'm just here to show support to that awesoe Zemo costume.
>>
>dat ass
>>
>>81007978
Some times, But I can never control them and I end up hurting the people around me or floating up into space and panicking uncontrollably

>>81008026
I get these too

I really don't like sleeping at all to tell the truth all my dreams are fucked up, at best they're just disappointing..
>>
I was the director of shield or something for a very top-secret mission involving deadpool and Iron Man.mThat's all I remeber. Somewhere in there, Deadpool guts my Best Friend and Iron Man turns out to be a Multiversal Zkmbie.
>>
>>81008741
>MCU Zemo might not have a costume at all
> May be Zemo in name only
Feels bad
>>
>>81009804
>tfw you realize he's the next loki
Get ready for Baron Zemo, president of the United States!
>>
>>81012734
>implying that's bad
Nigga Zemo is gr8. I'm totally okay for him to pull a Loki and go from obscure to mainstream favorite. Especially if they position him as an overarching villain for phase 3. If we get a Zemo solo series or even a mini it will be worth it.
>>
File: BaronZemoII_01.jpg (99 KB, 505x757) Image search: [Google]
BaronZemoII_01.jpg
99 KB, 505x757
>>81008800
Zemo has the best ass in Marvel.
>>
>>81009804
Wait for the Thunderbolts movie.
>>
I had a dream today where Deadpool opened up a school for teen superhero in japan, the teens from the initiative were there, also maggot and Gwenpool , Cassie Lang became the headmistress and slapstick and solo were teachers
>>
>>81007978
For the longest time I would dream I was Spider-Man, but I could never do what he could (crawl walls, shoot webs). Now all of a sudden I can and it feels so good. I know it's not real but swinging through New York was the greatest thing that ever happened to me
>>
Alright it's a wierd one
>me and three other kids in the woods, suddenly talking animals show up
>other kids love the animals, one girl is fucking a lion and the others are learning satanic magic
>animals attack us but we fight them off and get away
>other kids start convulsing, I turn around and see a full moon rising
>nope the fuck out of there and run into the city, at least then there will be meat shields between me and them
>bump into Blade (the bald one, not Wesley Snipes), ask him if he also takes care of werewolves
>He takes on the job and suggest I get as far away as I can
>steal a car and spend the night cruising on some kind of mondo hotwheels highway
>meet Blade later that morning, he killed the kids
>I compliment him on a job well done and we stand there akwardly.
>Blade calls me a faggot and flips up the side of a building
well fuck you too Blade
>>
>>81015512
True
>>
>>81018790
Kek he probably saw you tryin to ice skate uphill
>>
>>81007978
OP here. Forgot to add I was undercover and had to lead on some faggot old German scientist who wanted my dick but murdered him and that's how cap and the others were alerted to my presence. Bucky as Winter Soldier and cap were the first to chase after me. No iron manlet or hulk present. I think Bkack Widow Hawkeye BP and Captain Marvel were among the group. The other thunderbolts were in the dream too in disguise and helped me escape the only one I clearly recall was Moonstone dressed as some fox lady. Chase was some hectic high speed Bourne tier stuff. I'm pretty sure I had a sword and a gun.
>>
I once dreamt that I was at a party, an the gem of cytorakk was possessing everyone one by one, and I had to team up with the thing to save the day.

The worst part of it all was that I woke up before the dream was finished.
>>
>>81020365
Were they turning into Juggernauts?
>>
The only power I want to have is to travel back in time, so I can fix my shit life.
>>
>>81022237
You and me both nigga
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.