[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you write Wonder Woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 4292944-sperm-bank.jpg (104 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
4292944-sperm-bank.jpg
104 KB, 400x402
How do you write Wonder Woman?
>>
File: 17450118.jpg (165 KB, 598x920) Image search: [Google]
17450118.jpg
165 KB, 598x920
>>81005043
As a whore.
>>
>>81005169
Fucking hot.
>>
>>81005043
I don't. I could probably do something half decent if I did.
>>
>>81005169
>you will never submit to WW

why even live?
>>
File: SEP150238.jpg (78 KB, 656x1000) Image search: [Google]
SEP150238.jpg
78 KB, 656x1000
>>81005043
HyperFeminist. With a fucking sword. Just for LOLs.
I mean, come on, she's goddess warrior royalty from an island of Amazons.
That's a gal who's castrated rude men for the fun of it.
>>
As a fantasy heroine, not a female Superman.
>>
Magical Girl/Sword and Sorcery adventures with a Greek mythology bent
>>
The loving mother of everyone, who is ready and willing to decapitate any monster to protect us.
>>
>>81005043
xena. just xena.
>>
>>81009191
This is pretty much what I was going to say.

Gotta play up the 'Mom' angle. Remember that one mom one of your friends had who was pretty much the best mom in the world? She was the nicest person you ever met, but you always felt like she'd do anything and everything for her family, too? That's Diana. Fuck, that's "loving submission" distilled into a person.
>>
>>81005043
Id have a big incursion of mythological shit from various pantheons being driven into the normal human world. She has to deal with some shit but soon realizes theres an overarching reason for it happening and has to actually act as something of an ambassador between the world of men and these other mythical realms.

Also love to have her dealing with things from Tir Na Nog and irish mythology. Mainly so i could have a mystical Druid woman warrior introduced that is both Wonder Womans enemy....but also wishes to woo her.
>>
>>81005043
Female Hercules.

Full of life. Always ready to get into a fight, even when it's not necessary. Loves to party, loves to drink, loves to fuck.
>>
>>81005043
A warrior who fights to protect a world of monsters, mythology, and magic that we've forgotten from spilling into our mundane world and fucking everyone's shit up.

She don't care about iphones, she don't care about the patriarchy, she cares about stopping that hydra from eating everyone on 5th street.
>>
>>81005043
Well, you start with a W, then an O, followed by an N, succeeded by a D, tailed by an E, pursued by a R, interlinked by a space, flowing to a W, chased by an O, shadowed by an M, proceeding to an A, and trailed by an N.

If you're spelling it correctly, that is.
>>
>>81005043
How do people not understand that this comic is a comedy when WW is literally calling dudes Sperm Bank?
Are people really this retarded?
>>
I'd read the Marston stories and try to modernize that wonder woman.
>>
>>81011158
Because comedies are supposed to be funny.
>>
>>81011304
so...bondage on every page.
>>
>>81005043
HURR DURR MEN ARE BAD HURRR SO IMMATURE MEN ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS STOP THE MANSPLAINING
>>
>>81009191
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 315x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 315x468
>>81005169

>First Trevor Barnes now this guy.

>Wonder Woman is the only white female superhero ever to be BLACKED twice by two different dudes
>>
>>81012971
Is that bad?
>>
>>81010995
I wanna read murder mom monthly right now
>>
>>81011158
It's "The Room" funny not "Ghostbusters" funny
>>
>>81014769
>He was bout to get a BJ from Wonder Woman

Moments in Black History
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.