[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually agree with Morrison: Magneto is nothing but an overglorified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: newx-men.png (890 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
newx-men.png
890 KB, 534x800
I actually agree with Morrison: Magneto is nothing but an overglorified old terrorist fart who deserves to be put down. The following he's received throught the years is frankly as troubling as the Joker's fanbase.
>>
#SaveStorm
>>
>>81923056
I really like his character. Doesn't mean I agree with him.
>>
>>81923056
Well people agree with him because they see it from his point of view. To him humanity is the enemy. If some other race began treating human beings like shit and killing us in droves you wouldn't condemn violent actions against them.
It isn't like one ethnicity or religion against another. It's a species divide as far as homo sapien and homo sapien superior are concerned. And if you want to survive as a species and another species threatens your kind, you destroy them. Morality and ethics don't even come into it.
>>
>>81923391
>If some other race began treating human beings like shit and killing us in droves you wouldn't condemn violent actions against them.
You mean like mutants do?
>>
>people who have only seen Magneto in television and films
>not having read Claremont's run with JrJr and post-sienkiewicz new mutants
>>
I like him

I HATE him as a member of the x-men though. That shit needs to end. Even if we ignore the Xorn shit there's still like the literally of millions of other shits.
>>
Humankind and mutantkind can never be equal. Humans are objectively inferior and attempt to keep them equal means going to extreme measures to suppress mutants (since nothing short of real extreme works). The stable and prosperous society is the one where superiors benevolently rule the interiors and Magneto will bring it.

The real villain is Xavier whose delusional insistence on status quo perpetuates the bloodbath.
>>
>>81923613
Scott pls.
>>
>>81923613

Erik, get off the internet
>>
File: tumblr_nmda6085ju1qlwpuno1_500.jpg (120 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmda6085ju1qlwpuno1_500.jpg
120 KB, 500x636
>>81923198
Your retarded
>>
>>81923613
Mutie go home
>>
>>81923056
Most importantly the FUCK is he wearing?
>>
>>81923613
Mundane people can become as powerful as mutants through any number of methods that are all over the place in Marvel Earth.

And they would be equally 'unnatural', since the X-gene mutants are just science experiments of giant robot spacemen through their cosmic science.
>>
>>81923853
No that's just a sjw from the Marvel universe.
>>
>>81923056
Agreed.
>>
>>81925390
Are there sjws in the marvel universe? All marvel civilians seem to instantly start throwing rocks at walking nukes while screaming FUCKIN MUTIES or bitching about superheroes while worshiping supervillains.
>>
>>81925061
Everyone with superpowers is welcome in the New World Order.
>>
>>81925810
That's because there is no middle ground, the sjws are full on Magneto is right and everyone else is so worked up about it they take it out any mutant they find.
That girl in Spiderman was as middle as a background person can get.
>>
>>81925390
No, SJWs are people like Xavier trying to placate their inferiors despite them showing clear hostile intentions.
>>
>>81923056

You have to realize he comes from two groups that are killed and brutalized. That's where his logic is born.

He believes it is inevitable that sort of thing happen, so he will be make sure his people are the ones holding the whip next time.

That said, he is wrong. He is a hypocrite and truly, he is mostly about keeping himself from being hurt more than his people. He would sacrifice other mutants to keep his authority and power, and the ideal future he envisions only happens if he is charge.

This is why I am SO pissed at what they've done with Xavier.

His philosophy is truly elevated thinking. Including everyone and seeing there is no need for that cycle Magneto is trapped within. To not understand the logic behind defending humanity despite its hate is to demonstrate a lack of honor and intelligence.

How in the fuck else are you supposed to show you are not deserving hate? Life long grudges that set you in a mission to kill humanity? How about being an example in character and action by not reciprocating the hate and doing all you can for others.
>>
>>81923391

>don't even come into it

In the animal kingdom. But with sentient species, to take that stance, you're less than a skrull.

Where does it end? What about resources and territory? Isn't that also a threat to species? Advanced species in that universe often share planets, space, so the coexist. And those did not even begin in the same planet quite often.

Sentient beings can come to an understanding.

Just because the possibility for conflict exists, does not mean you stop working towards stability and peace.
>>
>>81926548
Sucking up to people who hate you almost never works. People respect strength. People respect putting them in their place and telling them where they can shove their ideas.

Trying to be nice to your enemies only enables them to abuse you further. Xavier is a full and an enabler of mutant genocide.
>>
>>81926678
It's not about understanding, it's about control. Normies want to control the world, but they are weak, and weak can only control the world through extreme cruelty, fear and injustice. Until normies are put in their place no peace is possible.
>>
>>81926691

Strength like a sit in where people spit on you, punch you and scream in your face and you don't return the violence?

The strength to remember your convictions when faced with brutality?

Xavier failed only in vigilance. You show how weak you are.
>>
>>81926743

Control is an illusion and there is always someone bigger.

Long term, you think about cohabitation, everything else is a waste of resources.
>>
>>81923661
He was a terrorist, there is no way around it, sure he did it for an almost universally agreed good thing, but he still used terror to advance his ideas. Are you going to tell me that the IRA weren't a terrorist organisation
>>
>>81927085
Collaboration without control is servitude.
>>
>>81928479

You mean the opposite, of course.
>>
>>81923056

They flanderized him though.

>>81923198
>indisputably

https://www.quora.com/Was-Nelson-Mandela-a-terrorist

Evidently not.
>>
>>81923198
>>81927173

No one gives a fuck about your 9/11 THEY HATE OUR FREEDOM meaningless buzzwords. You don't know shit about Mandela or about what was happening in that country so you really shouldn't be sharing your uninformed opinion through cherry picking /pol/ infographs.
>>
>>81923198

>violent sedition against a foreign oppressive regime occupying your native land isn't justified

lol the true irony is this is an opinion so willfully ignorant it can only come from American who would still be living in a British colony if it wasn't for this exact kind of "terrorism"
>>
>>81929658
Stop getting triggered over nothing you fucking dyke
Mandela was a terrorist whether you like it or not.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.