[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did she ruin idw transformers or did she save it? discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (54 KB, 450x316) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
54 KB, 450x316
did she ruin idw transformers or did she save it? discuss.
>>
File: dave_draiman_030419_281x211.jpg (24 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
dave_draiman_030419_281x211.jpg
24 KB, 281x211
I don't know who she is but I bet she doesn't even buy Transformers cause she's a girl
>>
File: chromia10outta10bodyguard.jpg (86 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
chromia10outta10bodyguard.jpg
86 KB, 500x462
>>80990376

she ruined Chromia as a character.

That's for certain.
>>
>>80990376
Who's this airhead?
>>
>>80991022

I dunno any girls who like Transformers, but I know a cute trap who's knowledge of obscure aspects of Transformers lore puts mine to shame.
>>
>>80991181
this.
>>
>>80991888
>a cute trap
>knowledge of obscure aspects of Transformers lore

Please provide me with a name and phone number. I wish to marry her
>>
>>80994944
Kira.
>>
>>80991022

Girls don't buy transformers, they ship them.
>>
>>80995243
I thought chinese kids did that.
>>
>>80996148
Assemble, dude. Totally different step in the process.

Though yeah they probably have plenty of kids in shipping and receiving too.
>>
>>80990376
I really want to fuck her
>>
>>80996277
>the standards of TF fans
>>
>>80996601
That would only be if she were a robot, and even then most likely a same sex robot to the speaker.

Shit, it's like you don't know how Transformers fandom even works.
>>
>>80991839
I told you to stop using that word it is a bad word.
>>
>>80991839
Neat that you can declare her an airhead based on a picture. The Mask of Anonymity's pretty amazing: It let's you look into peoples' souls.
>>
Had to wiki for her... not too bad, but I can see how she can set off the Core Audience. Also, there's a lot Marguerites in comic industry it seems like.
>>
>>80997942
her biggest crime is just that she has really bland writing. her stuff is pretty skippable
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.