[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of Elektra in Daredevil season 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: Elektra_Natchios_(Earth-199999).png (688 KB, 648x954) Image search: [Google]
Elektra_Natchios_(Earth-199999).png
688 KB, 648x954
What did you think of Elektra in Daredevil season 2?
>>
>>80989142
Couldn't act. Weird accent.
>>
>>80989142

Impure unchristian thoughts
>>
Moviebob despised her.
>>
>Didn't die stabbed by bullseye

2/10
>>
>>80989142
Seamlessly sexy as fuck yet scary as fuck.
Not perfect but pretty close to it.
>>
>that scene where Matt's punching the fuck out of the dude that killed his dad and Elektra's practically having an orgasm then and there
That was an odd boner for me.
>>
Plain looking and had a weird accent. Tried too hard to look like my waifu.
>>
>>80989386
>Couldn't act.

Her first scene with Matt in episode five is amazing. What din't you like about it?

>Weird accent.

She's a french cambodian child raised by adoptive greek parents. She was gonna have a weird accent.
>>
File: DD-MWF-Elektra.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1574) Image search: [Google]
DD-MWF-Elektra.jpg
233 KB, 1024x1574
I was hoping this would be in there somewhere but I guess they thought, and they did to be fair cover it with the Matt revenge scene.
>>
>>80990447
>Moviebob despised her.

I don't know and I don't care.
>>
>>80989142
I liked her better in Les Bleus
(time is a bitch)
>>
File: DAW.gif (953 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
DAW.gif
953 KB, 500x280
>>80990689
Is that Ryan Kwanton
>>
How about a Season 1 Blu-ray first? WHAT IS TAKING THEM SO LONG?
>>
>>80990447
I thought moviebob hated edgy stuff. He likes DD?
>>
File: 1327041574916.jpg (36 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1327041574916.jpg
36 KB, 318x318
>>80990447
>moviebob
>hating a woman
Man, I didn't mark Movieblob for the misogynist.
>>
meh
>>
>>80990632

You are amazed too easily.

The Grand Canyon at sunrise is amazing,
A woman who can't decide whether she is struggling more with her teeth or her poor english as she tries to mouth her way around a sentence is barely worth a yawn.
>>
>>80989386
Yet /co/ swore up & down she would've been the better WonderWoman. LMAO!
>>
>>80991171
>The Grand Canyon at sunrise is amazing
It happens every day
>>
>>80989142

sexiest woman in capeshit to date. she was jsut effortlessly sexy, attractive down to her core. perfect character, i enjoyed her quite a bit, her and punisher were the best parts. pic related got my dick in diamonds.

imo, she shouldve been wonder woman.
>>
>>80989142
what an unatractive woman, i guess she can beat shit.
>>
What's up with every woman on that show (except Karen) looking like a tranny?
>>
File: 1458608208752.jpg (124 KB, 1080x540) Image search: [Google]
1458608208752.jpg
124 KB, 1080x540
>>80991240
DD'S cast are clearly the best waifu material hands down.

Claire is just the sexy mature lady. Karen is just a hot girl, & Elektra fits the bill of exotic temptress. Hardest round of 'Fuck, Marry, & Kill' IMO.
>>
>>80991395
Fuck Karen
Marry Claire
Kill Elektra Don't worry, she'll come back.
>>
>>80991444
atta boy!
>>
>>80991279
>What's up with every woman on that show (except Karen) looking like a tranny?

1. Women are as diverse in their appearance and body types as men

2. No tranny is stacked like Marci
>>
File: Elodie-Yung-400x549.jpg (59 KB, 400x549) Image search: [Google]
Elodie-Yung-400x549.jpg
59 KB, 400x549
>>80991395
>>80991444
>>80991465

elodie yung is just somehting else fellas, top tier t.b.h
>>
>>80991395
Marry, Fuck, Kill

I haven't finished season 2 yet though so maybe I will change my mind after seeing some of Elektra.
Doesn't look that special in that pic though.

I think Flash is better when it comes to pure physical attractiveness at least, but that's not all.
>>
>>80991527
>1. Women are as diverse in their appearance and body types as men

I think they might actually be more diverse to due us having less male than female ancestors.
>>
>>80991657
>us having less male than female ancestors.
nigger, what?
You have the exact same number of male and female ancestors. Unless you have inbreeding in your family.
>>
>>80989142
Thought her outfit was stupid, the one time a tacitcool costume could be used and make sense they don't do it, but anyway she was good I guess but I can see why people would be annoyed with her thou
>>
>>80990447
So?
>>
>>80991795
>nigger, what?
>You have the exact same number of male and female ancestors. Unless you have inbreeding in your family.

The last common female ancestor for humans goes back tens of thousands of years, the last common male ancestor just thousands.

The mitochondrial ancestors being from different eras are from bloodlines dying out.
>>
I feel like it would have been better if she was uncoupled from the Chaste/Black Sky, and was working as a free agent. Maybe for Fisk, removing the competition of the Hand ahead of his return to the crime scene.
>>
>>80989142
She's exactly the sort of crazy I've been looking to ruin my life for. She gets Matt, even on the littlest things - she's touched his soul.
>>
>>80991959
That's not how it works, dude. Mitochondrial DNA comes from the mother-side only, so it never goes through meiosis, which is why it's easier to find something 'modern' in older ancestors. 'Male' DNA has to be traced from the Y chromosome in the male-only family-line which does go through meiosis which may fuck it up, so the 'modern' works with a more recent scale.

But even if you're right there's still as much variation since a woman has half her DNA from her dad anyway.

If anything there's more variation in women because they have a larger genome and more complex hormonal systems, but even still, it's a low fucking percentage.
>>
>>80991795
>You have the exact same number of male and female ancestors. Unless you have inbreeding in your family.

No you really don't.
More women reproduce than men.
>>
>>80992710
Unless you have serious inbreeding, it shouldn't affect anything over a very fucking infinitesimal percentage.

If your grandpa fucked both your grandma's, sure. If he fucked both your grandma and your mother, sure. But the opposite can also happen, although I'll concede it would happen a lot less often.

But you have had monogamy for literally 6000+ years, I very much doubt you'd be affected if you descend from Europe or non-isolated Asian families.
>>
>>80992905
>Unless you have serious inbreeding
It's not really about inbreeding unless you further back then what anyone would call inbreeding.

>But the opposite can also happen
Women bear the children, they don't have to compete as much to make children.

There are several studies just google away at it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.