[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DoA, Becky, Patreanon, Make More Edits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14
File: cookies.png (749 KB, 893x1000) Image search: [Google]
cookies.png
749 KB, 893x1000
DoA, Becky, Patreanon, Make More Edits
>>
File: gimme.png (246 KB, 937x333) Image search: [Google]
gimme.png
246 KB, 937x333
>>
walkerton.tripod.com
>>
http://walkypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:3262
>>
>>80987023
heh
>>
THE REAL QUESTION IS......
where's becky
>>
>>80986840

Your web comic sucks.
>>
File: 1450947994024.jpg (194 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450947994024.jpg
194 KB, 1280x1280
>>80988599
Haters gonna hate.
Makers gonna make.
>>
>>80987498
love it
>>
>>80987130
Wow, is Sannse a fan or did Willis run to the mods?
>>
File: 1445898428067.png (483 KB, 443x825) Image search: [Google]
1445898428067.png
483 KB, 443x825
>>
>>80991901
how the fuck does Becky's face even work?
>>
File: 1458592237643.png (659 KB, 965x664) Image search: [Google]
1458592237643.png
659 KB, 965x664
>>80986840
>>
>>80986840

Probably easier to make edits if you post the strips
>>
File: Billie Mary cookie.png (991 KB, 1123x991) Image search: [Google]
Billie Mary cookie.png
991 KB, 1123x991
>>
>>80994288
This is my favorite, except maybe the one where Carla is yelling "GIMMIE A COOKIE! HATE CRIME!"
>>
>>80987130

Edited Willy's user page again so it's less offensive. Don't say we faggots aren't willing to accommodate!
>>
File: edit2.png (264 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
edit2.png
264 KB, 1000x333
>>80994288

I know I'm not that funny, but it's fun to me and it's just PAINT
>>
>>80987023
why did the cookies have liver in them to begin with
>>
>>80996174
Fuck you, Carlos.
>>
So not having read the comics, this is what I think is going on

>some girl doesn't like a tranny being in the girls dorm because she's an evil religious bigot
>RA can't do anything about it because bigot girl knows she's banging a girl in the dorm which is somehow forbidden because...?
>RA is mad and blames her partner for her own bad decisions

Is that what's going on?
>>
>>80997813
The religious girl doesn't hate the tranny for being a tranny, but because she's an annoying cunt.
She was trying to study and the tranny would skate right past her door on purpose to be as annoying as possible
>>
>>80997971

So in other words, perfectly legitimate reasons? Did Willis ever go to college?
>>
>>80998108
Parents are always evil
Anyone religious is evil, except Joyce.
If someone is religious and a parent they are worse than a hundred Hitlers.
This is what a Willis really believes.

Carla, the tranny, even gave a speech about how she is an ass on purpose because she thinks everyone else is an asshole.
>>
>>80998371

Joyce's dad is a bro, anon.

Her mom's the turbocunt in that family.

And I'm willing to bet that Joyce's trans brother (sister? I'm not sure what that one was originally) and regular brother aren't evil either.

Just her mom.
>>
>>80997813
>RA can't do anything about it because bigot girl knows she's banging a girl in the dorm which is somehow forbidden because...?
it's seen as an abuse of power to have relations with someone you're supposed to be supervising
>>
>>80998371

And let me guess- Willis thinks we're not allowed to hate her because she's just PRETENDING to be a shitty person by doing shitty things? That her intent protects her from consequences?
>>
>>80997813

Here's what I gathered

Once upon a time, a person who has always had issues with the world acknowledging her for who she, Carla, is has a conflict with a religious girl, Mary.

She has, as hoped, acquired Mary's attention, even if the only way she could do it was as an undesirable.

Mary responds, by doing what her faith compels her. To set the world according to His trust and His plan, and she finds solace in that.

However, the resident advisor, Ruth the Toothless, once famed by her bipolar outbursts of rage, intervenes in a storm of self righteous righteous fury.

Mary however, is not impressed, for she knows of Ruth's own failings, and rejects her as a moral authority over her own.
Justice can't ever be sourced from hypocrisy, and because of this, she has power over Toothless. Toothless function, and thus her power is part of who she is, so if Mary controls her function, she controls Toothless.

This rocks Toothless's world because behind the thinly veiled aggression, is actually a broken sad and pathetic weak little girl, that should ever have to face that she isn't the center of the world at any given point, then she is nothing, worth nothing, weighing nothing. A caricature of a person.

Of course she can't face this herself, so she blames everyone, burning her bridges in order to safeguard herself. She blames Mary for knowing, and indirectly blames Carla for defying her self image. She blames her lover, and she blames every one else in her mistakes.

In her rush to comfort herself above all others, to gain power, she has emptied herself out of so much responsibility, she is about to collapse upon herself

As well she should.

Toothless you see, isn't a very nice person. She's evil.
And evil always contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction
>>
>>80998436
I wanna get in that turbocunt.
>>
File: contrarymary.jpg (446 KB, 1048x1019) Image search: [Google]
contrarymary.jpg
446 KB, 1048x1019
Here's an oldie and a moldie
>>
File: DOA edit.png (549 KB, 1000x692) Image search: [Google]
DOA edit.png
549 KB, 1000x692
>>80986840
>>
>>80998473

And yet I assume she is treated like she's done nothing wrong and her pursuit of this relationship in spite of her position isn't reckless, stupid or selfish at all?
>>
>>80998774
>And yet I assume she is treated like she's done nothing wrong and her pursuit of this relationship in spite of her position isn't reckless, stupid or selfish at all?

No it's explicitly stated by both partners that everything they're doing is mutual self-destruction.

It's like that Eminem song, but with lesbians.
>>
>>80998834

So why am I supposed to sympathize with them? They're doing shitty short-sighted self-destructive things that make life harder for everyone around them and acknowledge it. Are they going to face and accept the consequences of their actions, or will they get their shit together and start showing responsibility? Those are the only two reasonable options for their character arc, so what does Willis seem to be building towards?
>>
>>80999129
>So why am I supposed to sympathize with them

Christ dude, I dunno. I was just filling you in.
>>
File: 2016-03-15-questions.png (377 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-15-questions.png
377 KB, 1000x333
I'm a bit confused by this page; I thought the stabbening was brought on by pressure from her father in a time of emotional vulnerability immediately post mugging, and that it was a mistake she felt remorse for. Why would she want to stab Sal at this point?
>>
Oh dear I think I just committed a hate crime on that wiki.
>>
>>80999182

She was freaking out I guess.

Either that or Amber a racist just stabbing every blackfellah she sees
>>
>>80999129

Hey

>>80998630

This one seems pretty good
>>
>>80999182
She dresses up in pajamas to fight crime
This is not a stable person we are talking about. She should have died 8 times during the Toedad saga and somehow got out without any injuries.
>>
>>80998672
What has been edited?

I actually like this. Someone make an unofficial Mary spin off please.
Rename the characters slightly but have them look mostly the same and spam it in all DOA communities. It will be great.
>>
>>80999352
>She should have died 8 times during the Toedad saga and somehow got out without any injuries.
And she was apparently saved from some serious injury by the now reformed criminal she's got a stabby hard on for. More icing on the irony cake.
>>
>>80998834
>t's like that Eminem song, but with lesbians

I've created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Walky no more
They want Becky, I'm chopped liver
Well if you want Becky, then this is what I'll give ya
A little soapboxing mixed with some cunt licker
>>
>>80999639

No, the one with Rihanna
>>
>>80999169

I know, I'm just being a bit of a shit to prove a point, that Willis is a terrible writer. Right now he's got me hoping that these shit people (or at least the RA) gets her comeuppance for being a shit person who does shitty things. But Willis wants me to feel sorry for her for reasons that are only known to him. He's fallen into what I call the Cena Trap: the more you want the audience to like a character, the more they hate them. Virtually no one above the age of 21 watches WWE to see John Cena overcome the odds, they watch it in hopes that John Cena get his ass kicked for being an obnoxious twat. No one on /co/ wants this bitch to have a happy ending, they want her to face the consequences of being a complete shit.
>>
http://walkypedia.wikia.com/wiki/David_Willis

I cleaned it up a little.
>>
>>81000039

The same way darkness is just the absence of light, Becky isn't bad as much as she's the absence of a person.

She hasn't been able to be her own person for most of her life, so now that she's more free to be herself, she's terrible, because like most children, she's a bloody self centered little psychopath, who happens to be stuck in a shell much greater than herself

The appeal of the story is not wether or not she's good, but if she can stop sucking in time to save herself from her own spiral of self destruction, switching one shiny indulging thing she doesn't understand for the next

First it was joyce, then it was Dina, then it was "science", and now it's joyce's family
>>
>>81000331
>IBS Sufferers Anonymous
heh. I read the rest as well, reads a little too close to an ED article but I chuckled
>>
>>80999639
I enjoyed that.
>>
>>80987130

Haha, what a loser.
>>
>>81001338
Though I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Tim Buckley
to do webcomics amateurishly
and use Patreon to get myself wealthy
Hey, there's a concept that works
20 million other college webcomics emerge
but no matter how many trannies in QC
it'd feel so empty without Walky

Someone swap Mary's wiki pics for drawfag crusader ones.
>>
>>80998371
>>80998436

Joyce isn't evil because she's based on him. She's supposed to represent Willis and his escape from fundamentalism. As such, she is one of, if not the SOLE "good" Christian, because, again, she's Willis.

You see, Willis wasn't exactly the same as the other Christians, who are all irredeemable bigots. No, he was always naturally nice, just like Joyce, but deluded into ignorant thoughts by his parents' endless abuse.

Of course, he made up with his father, so he can't portray his insert's father as horrible, can he? But his mother didn't reconcile her beliefs to match his; as such, by disagreeing with a paragon of progressiveness and Social Justice, she is OBVIOUSLY an evil bitch, right?
>>
>>81002652
see, this is why the more I read these strips, the more I appreciate Serenity as an actual piece of descent sequential storytelling
>>
>>80999271

You joke, but there are alot of fans discussing how they're glad Walky made a "you're racist" joke at her, because there's absolutely positively no possible way this doesn't involve race, Amber being white and all.

It wasn't just Sal robbing a store, taking her friend hostage, and traumatizing her. Amber is white, Sal is blackish; therefore, Amber has subconscious racist motives she is unaware of.
>>
>>80999352
>>80999509
She's dumped all her anger and violent tendencies, along with her libido, into a super-hero shell, and had to be saved multiple times while trying to be a Strong Heroine.
>>
We call upon Patreanon to deliver his nightly bounty, that we may behold, and read, and get angry.
>>
>>81006850
Where my virgins at?
>>
>>81007108

>I hate them and was always better than them

You're a mentally- and physically-challenged freak and your hate means less than a bird shit on my windshield.
>>
>>81007108
they're trying SO HARD to be both sympathetic, and snarky assholes and it JUST. DOESN'T. WORK.
>>
>>81007108

I'm not a virgin, but the fact that I check in at 12 every night to bitch about a third-rate "artist's" Social Justice-fest comic does fill me with something akin to shame...
>>
>>80998700
some people said he really got butthurt that one anon could create a better structure for that panel than him.
>>
>>81007643

Dunno about that, but he did criticize it as, what, "cheesy" or something?

Whatever, I'd rather have cheese than the crap he served.
>>
>>81007396
What else does it fill you with, non-virginanon?
>>
>>81007797
cum
>>
>>81007797

Well the comic itself provides irritation, loathing, incredulity, regret, and sweat.

But mostly sweat
>>
Somehow Dumbing Of Age is worse than QC. How is that possible? Talk about defying expectations.
>>
>>81007914

I like the art better. And at least Willy was capable of a half-decent plot and somewhat funny jokes, once.
>>
>>81008019
And he does 365 strips a year

Stabby McGee can't be bothered to do 250
>>
File: I defy you car-man.jpg (59 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
I defy you car-man.jpg
59 KB, 640x430
500 hours in paint
>>
http://walkypedia.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:3262

Well that ended well.
>>
>>81008420
>your wiki sucks, I'm taking my webcomic and my slut wife and leaving
>>
>>81008019

>DOA plots are/were any better than Jeph Jacque's spooge

Uh huh.
>>
>>81008489

Not Dumbing of Age, no. His earlier work was at least inoffensive.
>>
>>81008420

Eh, I feel like we should leave his family out of our antics.

Besides that, his reply is entirely too aggressive to this Sannse lady. She gave a very reasonable reply, and it should be obvious to him that the people editing the wiki to mess with him are third-party.
>>
>>80999410
You want spinoffs? You came to the right place, we got spinoffs, we got alt-universes, we got timeskips, post-apoc, shocking swerves, secret histories, soap operas, edits both funny and dramatic; we even got a little 40k if you're /tg/ minded.

>>81007396
I'm here for the comradery; you guys are great and I appreciate all of you.
>>
>>81009112
Y'know as much shit as I give Willis, I'm honestly not too big on antagonizing him. If he says or does something dumb, I'll react to it, But going out of my way to start something just seems like taking it too far.
>>
>>81009263

I'd agree to an extent, I guess. I participated this time because it was just a little needling, but I wouldn't take it much farther.
>>
>>81008420
>Hates on anonymity
>Wants everyone tagged and sharing a same mindset

Is Willis an allegory for old school religion or the lamest super villain ever? CuckMan seems pretty fitting, or the White night
>>
>>81009516
You've got it wrong, he's John Byrne.
>>
>>81007108
I don't really get why Carla is being brought into their secret, especially after the fact. Why break-up to help her if you're just gonna start spilling the beans?

>>81008420
Creepy poop touching.
>>
File: Flipendo.png (299 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Flipendo.png
299 KB, 1000x333
How transphobic!
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.