[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will X men: Apocalypse be able to beat the sequel to the billion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: x.jpg (226 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
226 KB, 655x380
Will X men: Apocalypse be able to beat the sequel to the billion dollar Alice in Wonderland when they're both released on May 27th?
>>
Better question: which one will be the worst?
>>
No. Because it will be only slightly more shitty than Alice in Wonderland 2
>>
On a scale of yes or no

No
>>
>>80986314
Alice by far
I don't like the xmen movies but the last alice movie was an affront to every one of my senses
>>
>>80986314

I love Alice in Wonderland, but the movie was an abomination. This one will most likely be even worse.
>>
>>80984743
How the fuck did that make so much money? It still baffles me.
>>
>>80984743
Either way, Disney will make money.
>>
Jean Grey looks fucking retarded
>>
>>80986842
its an inoffensive movie to keep your kids quiet that has the burton name that draws in hot topic kiddies like flies to honey
>>
Why does everyone hate the Alice movie?
>>
>>80986842
Disney marketing, Jonny Depp was a big star in 2010??? I have no idea. Was the release schedule just dead? There wouldn't have been the superhero juggernauts there are now.
>>
>>80986895
That shit was a kids movie? Jesus, it was so ugly I thought it would he too scary for kids.

Good call on the Hot Topic tweens though, that makes a lot of sense
>>
>>80986899
have you seen it?
It was just really bad and made a ludicrous amount of money for being so bad
Also just the trend of grimderp Disney remakes
>>
>>80986988
I have the DVD somehow but never really watched it.
>>
>>80984743
That image looks like three groups of cardboard cutouts arranged in front of a window with some random girl standing behind them. Is this real promotional image or a pic from some promotional booth at a convention?
>>
>>80986899
Personally I thought some of the visuals were beautiful, but had to watch it on mute because the script was retarded and the actors and actresses were directed to over act so badly. I couldn't get through the whole thing.
>>
File: 1440734171416.png (165 KB, 630x700) Image search: [Google]
1440734171416.png
165 KB, 630x700
>>80984743
YFW this theater display is made for the asian market so that everyone taking a picture can be jubilee.
>>
>>80984743
>black leather costumes
Fuck off Singer
You have learned absolutely nothing.
>>
>no Wolverine

movie will do less than DoFP
>>
>>80986314
Alice.

Someone at Disney is getting fired for greenlighting that.
>>
>>80989593
That's a promo picture spot
>>
File: 1384565518611.jpg (106 KB, 522x542) Image search: [Google]
1384565518611.jpg
106 KB, 522x542
>>80989593
jesus, anon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.