[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gasp... uhh... Peter... uhhhh... in the short time since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 3425.jpg (317 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
3425.jpg
317 KB, 900x676
>Gasp... uhh... Peter... uhhhh... in the short time since I discovered you, taught you about your powers, trained you, gave you the name Spider-Man, nailed your aunt, designed and created your costume and invented your webshooters... I... feel you've become like a... son to me... always remember my words... WITH GREAT POWER... COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY... uggh... winks at the camera... death.

Jesus christ really?
>>
>>80983791
What?
>>
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>80983791
Wut?
>>
I will never understand why /tv/ thinks it's funny.
>>
>/tv/ memes
Saeg and rpeort.
>>
now do the captain america version.
>>
>>80983886
pretty much all people do on /tv/ anymore is try to come up with the new baneposting
>>
If you don't think that webshooters part is happening you're delusional.
>>
>>80983992
Is it really that big a deal? Parker could ask for his own little lab or resources to fiddle with his own gadgets to help him fight crime and such. He can still make his own web shooters.

Hope Tony doesn't die. I like Ironman and RDJ playing him.
>>
>>80983886
/tv/'s sense of humor is very limited

Read: They have none
>>
>bleed constnatly builds up until you use an item or rest at a bonfire

HOOOOOLY FUUUUCK
>>
>>80983791
>>80983791
>>
>>80983992
>>80984263
Maybe Peter starts out with a bulkier prototype and Stark helps him streamline it.
>>
>>80983791
>>80983915
Now do the Hulk version
>>
We need to build a wall to keep all these fucking /tv/ refugees out.
>b-but they can't talk about t-this over there
Bullshit every time I go to /tv/ it's the same fucking threads we have here except with the cancerous cartoon generals replaced with shitposting.
Import shitposter board users, get shitposter board culture.
>>
>>80983791
You forgot the part where he drank all the liquor in their apartment, including the baking sherry, but yeah pretty much.
>>
>>80984552

Wrong thread?
>>
>>80984713

>what i want is more important than what the mods want

keep fighting that uphill battle sonny...i'm sure the mods care about your shitposting and will bend to your desires ;^)
>>
>>80985012
Hi /tv/.
>>
>>80985914
You'd have to browse /tv/ to be /tv/, which you apparently do. I've never been on that board in my entire life

Know why? The only movies I watch or talk about are /co/ material

Also I'm gonna keep bumping this thread lol
>>
>>80983886

Not a /tv/-anon, butI found this idea funny as fuck.
>>
>>80984873

That's my guess.
>>
Did everyone in this thread just decide to go full retard today?
>>
>>80986933

You tell us, Anon.
>>
>>80984552
Who knew this was a fallout thread??

>>80983791
I'd immediately get up and clapp
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.