[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
batfam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1408892690259.jpg (123 KB, 800x936) Image search: [Google]
1408892690259.jpg
123 KB, 800x936
Love the batfam and brotherly interactions that may or may not involve trying to kill each other

do you think Rebirth will fix some of the nu52 continuity problems? I've noticed a lot of writers just ignore the 52 thing and choose the continuity they want with these guys.

personally I would love to see Babs as Oracle again. Also more Dick and Damian teamups when?
>>
File: 1408892768240.jpg (140 KB, 800x936) Image search: [Google]
1408892768240.jpg
140 KB, 800x936
>>
follow up question, how to fix Tim? His costume is so ridiculous. He should get a new and unique identity instead of this restaurant bullshit.
>>
shameless
>>
>>80981872
Shelf him for a year or two, roll him back into Teen Titans, revert him and Kon back to their 90s personas, and give us gay characters that make sense.
>>
Babs is not coming back as Oracle probably ever.
>>
>>80982924
I think they'd sooner go through with the Damian/Chris stuff than Tim/Kon
>>
File: JasonTim.png (214 KB, 540x525) Image search: [Google]
JasonTim.png
214 KB, 540x525
>>80981872
The only part of the costume I actually hate is the wings, and I don't overly mind them if they're drawn more as a cape.
>>
>>80983130
Chris, is he from Gotham Academy or something? I haven't been reading that.
Only Damian side-character I know is Colin/Abuse, and I don't know if he's even canon anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 229x220
>>80981872
The Red Robin original costume was good, just take away the hideous cowl and replace with that half face mask they sometimes do
>>
>>80983221
Chris Kent, the theory (not sure if confirmed) is that the Rebirth Super Sons book is him and Damian.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x282
>>80983221
Chris Kent is Zod's child from the Phantom Zone, he was Supes adopted son launched around the same time Damian was introduced. They've never met in canon, but they've shown to be close or enemies in alternate timelines or futures.
>>
>>80983310
>>80983391
I completely forgot about him!
Would using him instead of Old-Superman's Jonathan Kent in Supersons require Damian to be aged up?
>>
>>80983721
there are rumors of Damian getting aged up

But when Chris got booted back to the phantom zone, he was turned into a boy again I think? I hope they do bring him back and he is part of Supersons with Damian. Being that he was also basically raised to be a weapon by his parents they could play with that too on top of the whole super/bat mandatory bro status
>>
>>80983864
cool
>>
>>80983864
Ugh, aging Damian up would be terrible.
After Grayson, he is the last Robin in need of a "rebirth".
If they need an older kid, they should just use Tim, the Robin most in need of a rebirth. Is he still legally Bruce's son or did the Reboot get him his family back?
>>
>>80981844
Jason and Tim being bros was the best thing to come out of Eternal series and I hope it survive rebirth.
>>80984147
> Is he still legally Bruce's son or did the Reboot get him his family back?
His family is alive and his relationship with Bruce is nonexistent.

I don't know if he was adopted tho. Jason was the only one who was referred as Bruce's son in new 52.
>>
>>80984147
I will be so mad if we miss him giving Bruce gray hairs during his puberty.

Tim now has gymnast stage parents who are in hiding, so while Bruce was given custody or something stupid we lost all of that awesome growth to their relationship from his Robin run.

>>80984324
Part of me wants to go back and read BR:E for the Robin bro-Ing out. The other part of me loves myself though.
>>
They won't really be considering aging up Damian would they? The movie and solo sales speak for themselves, he's fine just how he is.
>>
File: Azrael(1).jpg (42 KB, 220x338) Image search: [Google]
Azrael(1).jpg
42 KB, 220x338
He is gonna see some play aging right? ;-;
>>
>>80985630
Where did that rumour even come from? The only place I've heard about it is on /co.
>>
>>80985630
He doesn't have a solo in rebirth despite it selling well, so who knows.
>>
>>80985630
His solo is only doing good because it's called ROBIN and a lot of people hates his animated movies.

So aging up Damian is best they can do for him.
>>
>>80985794
Best bet would be Super Sons. I think the only reason his solo is gone for now is that DC wants to remove all traces of DCYOU for the time being.
>>
>>80985795
You make it sound like his book is shit when it's not. It's sells better than even Grayson and Action Comics.

And it's pretty obvious that the movies are successful, otherwise Damian would have been kicked out like the WW and GL films.
>>
>>80981872
Rightclops him
>>
>>80985630
I can see them going 10 - 13 or something similar.
>>
>>80986035
I am not saying it is bad, but you can't deny that if it was called DAMIAN it wouldn't have done as well as it doing right now.

>it's pretty obvious that the movies are successful
They aren't doing well actually, but they survived because they called BATMAN.
>>
>>80986281
They already had a successful mini series called Damian tho
Having the Batman name can only get you so far, as Batman the Dark Knight among others will attest. Even Beware the Batman flopped
>>
>>80986192
So basically not aging him at all?
>>
>>80983864
>rumors of Damian getting aged up
Either make him Batman 666, or fuck off
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.