[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw bvs in indooroopilly Brisbane. Ask me whatever you want.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1456016601415.jpg (519 KB, 1054x1560) Image search: [Google]
1456016601415.jpg
519 KB, 1054x1560
Just saw bvs in indooroopilly Brisbane. Ask me whatever you want.
>>
>>80981402
good or bad? Is it worth a 20 dollar ticket?
>>
R8
>>
was it kino?
>>
post credits?
>>
>>80981402
Is there a post credit scene?
>>
>>80981402
How is Ezra Miller?
>>
>>80981413
I think so. I'm excited for the dc universe. It spent a bit of time setting up future events but ultimately It's batman and superman at their finest
>>
>>80981416
8/10
>>80981436
No post credits
>>80981439
Literally non existent. He had incredibly brief cameos and the one in which he speaks you can't even tell it's him.
>>
Did you hit on the hot redhead at indro? (fuck off she's mine)
>>
How obvious is it that Clarks alive? Do they zoom in on the grave or is it blink and you miss it?
>>
Did you play Daytona? Lap time?
>>
Does the knightmare show up more than once or is it a single sequence?
Does Bruce ever mention it or Flash after he wakes up?
>>
God i miss going to Indro, getting the 412, going to UQ, moggil Road.

Chills, i miss Australia
>>
How is the movie compared to Man of Steel?
>>
>>80981402
Who was represented better in the movie Batman or Superman
Give a subjective opinion
>>
Is there any mention or scenes talking about Robin?
>>
>>80981567
You dumbshit, where did you go. Canada? UK?

Still waiting on that Daytona lap time OP.
>>
Okay. Why did you post this here instead of on /tv/?
>>
>>80981486
How is Erza's costume? Would you call it regular Flash or would you say its more apocalyptic given the circumstances?
>>
>>80981545
Blink and you miss It floating dirt
>>80981552
Doesn't recognize him during the bit where he finds the tapes. Single sequence, not mentioned again.

I can't do spoilers. Shit phone. Probs will get banned.
>>
>>80981418
>>80981624
Get the fuck out /tv/
>>
>>80981655
>I can't do spoilers. Shit phone. Probs will get banned.

Then why did you make this thread you fucking idiot?
>>
>>80981640
It's actually a big metal(?) suit that folds up to show the flash mask underneath. It's almost Impossible to see the suit underneath all the lightning effects and stuff.
>>
>>80981696
Don't really care enough. Just wanted to answer questions if anyone has them. Idm if I'm banned.
>>
>>80981567
For me, it's always been the train. I've never caught a bus to Indro
>>
>>80981596
The Robin costume and that's It. Was disappointed.
>>
>>80981700
Toy/clear shot of the design when WB/Snyder?
>>
>>80981747
Ikr. Sorry I don't have more info dude. Ezras face sits well in the mask at least.
>>
>>80981774
Huh, well I guess we'll see. I was just wondering if its any hint to what we might get in JL or the solo film. But the problem with that is given the context it may be widely different considering knightmare batman himself looks different. Also random question, does he have ear wings or is it decals? Or was the lighting too shit to tell?
>>
>>80982029
The lightning obscured so much. There was like a metal helmet thing over the cowl of his costume so I don't think I could tell. Definitely knightmare I think.
>>
>>80981655
>Doesn't recognize him during the bit where he finds the tapes. Single sequence, not mentioned again.
Boy, i don't think it'll impact the movie's quality all that much but this seems to be relevant to the rest of the story even less than Thor's visions in AoU
>>
>>80982435
It literally comes out of nowhere and no one ever references it again. It doesn't detract from the overall story and It sort of plays Into the end, while being a really cool scene. It just sort of leaves you thinking what the fuck.
>>
>>80981402
>Just saw bvs in indooroopilly Brisbane. Ask me whatever you want.

talk about the Gal Gadot acting skills
the screams of the trailer bothered me
>>
>>80981402
4178 representing.
>>
File: tumblr_o3u1wrm6Xq1v1yn5lo1_1280.jpg (474 KB, 1280x1493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3u1wrm6Xq1v1yn5lo1_1280.jpg
474 KB, 1280x1493
How was DKRmor Batman vs. Superman compared to Hulk vs. Veronica?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FZKTC5C8vI

How did it compare to the animated adaptations of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG1MCU-idJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIR_e3XRKM
>>
>>80981413
>20 dollars
where the fuck do you live for movies to be that expensive? i pay 7 euros for each ticket. 6 if it's 2d.
>>
>>80984131
Pretty good for what little material given.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.