[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can agree that this season was a dissapointment ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: PC_Principal.png (120 KB, 246x307) Image search: [Google]
PC_Principal.png
120 KB, 246x307
So we can agree that this season was a dissapointment ?
>>
Fractured But Whole WHEN
>>
>>80977928
Nah. It was better than the last couple ones.
>>
>>80977928
We can all agree that you are a disappointment.
>>
Still haven't watched the last episode of this season
Just don't care enough to
>>
>>80977928
One s in disappointment. And the whole of South Park is a living disappointment.
>>
>>80977928
Judging by all the talk, no
>>
This show need to be cancelled, isn't funny anymore since 2008.

People loves that because they wants teenager stories about the kids characters like if they were in High school or some shit like that.
>>
>>80977928
I think that a lot of this season was planned to go in a different direction than what actually made it on air. Its entirely speculative, but I feel as if the team realized how much fun PC Principal was, and slowly tried to shift him into a heroic spotlight to change the status quo so he could stay, since he is an upgrade from Victoria on nearly ever level, and is just generally more versatile as a character.

This season handled its continuity better than the last, and now has permanent fixtures in the show. It might take the crew another season or two to really find their stride with continuity.
>>
File: 1431550091459.gif (336 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
1431550091459.gif
336 KB, 255x184
Wasn't the best, by no means the worst.

That said, I'd probably have to be prompted to remember specific episodes without mistaking them for previous seasons. A lot blends together these days.

6.5/10
>>
>>80979308
>This show need to be cancelled, isn't funny anymore since 2008.
Some people still find it funny, cancelling it literally does nothing positive for you.

>
People loves that because they wants teenager stories about the kids characters like if they were in High school or some shit like that.
Nice bulverism.
>>
>>80979308
>So we meet again Australians.jpg
>>
Ending was the only weak point, the whole ad thing a) wasn't funny in the slightest b) just felt forced and random
>>
>>80979391
It's a zombified show like Simpsons or Family Guy, well how explains that? This is just not funny, they can put every social commentaries they want but this isn't funny too, just boring.

And please stop with bad faith, South Park fanbase are more obsessed with shipping than humor in this show.
>>
South park was at it's best when they were actually coming up with stories, not just making fun of whats in the news
>>
>>80979435
>It's a zombified show like Simpsons or Family Guy
So don't watch it. I don't watch either of those , so I'd gain nothing if nobody made them.
>well how explains that?
What?
>This is just not funny, they can put every social commentaries they want but this isn't funny too, just boring.
Well yeah that's your opinion, not everyone's obviously.

>And please stop with bad faith, South Park fanbase are more obsessed with shipping than humor in this show.
Another nice bulverism. I don't give a shit about shipping in any show personally, let alone one that features a bunch of 10 year old boys drawn as simplistically as can be.
Maybe you should stop seeing the world through /co/'s lense and go outside once in a while.
>>
>>80979454
So never, then. Gotcha, nice of you to get the mothballs off that old argument.
>>
>>80979463
> Bulverism
> That's your own opinion
> Shipping dramaniggers are just 10 years old kids

Well so nobody can't have any debates about nothing, you said it's my opinion? Well the fact that you love that it's your opinion too, not everyones, this thread was made for post personnal opinions, I just posted my opinion.

You have the rights of not agreeing with that.
>>
>>80977928

Honestly, had the "Crab People" theory panned out, it would have made for a MUCH better arc.
>>
>>80977928
It proves Parker and Stone have turned into old men. Instead of rebelling against the system they now support it
>>
>>80979496
You didn't make any arguments, just gave your opinion without saying why you think that, there's really nothing to argue here besides saying "I disagree".

>the fact that you love that it's your opinion too, not everyones
Yes, I'm fully aware of that.

>You have the rights of not agreeing with that.
Yes but apparently it makes me a shipper who should be watching One Tree Hill (or whatever it is these days) and not South Park.

I'm just saying, it being cancelled doesn't benefit you in any way.
>>
>>80979512
Hello Bob Chipman
>>
>>80977928
It's a clear sign that this show is going down hill. Seriously I think it's time to pull the plug now.
>>
>>80979530
If I talk about the shipping is because I already see people interested only on that, like if South Park was a slice of life school cartoons, those people prefers the later seasons and complains about gore/gross content of the show, the stuff who literally made the show's reputation.

You need arguments for what? I just find that boring and not funny anymore, even when they put some social commentary, and I think the show need to be cancelled because is zombified and too old now.
>>
>>80979555
>If I talk about the shipping is because I already see people interested only on that, like if South Park was a slice of life school cartoons, those people prefers the later seasons and complains about gore/gross content of the show, the stuff who literally made the show's reputation.
I'm sure those people exist but assuming that's the show's main audience is retarded anon.

>You need arguments for what? I just find that boring and not funny anymore, even when they put some social commentary
That's fine, you don't need to argue something if you phrase it as an opinion, you need to when you say it as an objective statement, which you originally did.

> I think the show need to be cancelled because is zombified and too old now.
See that's not a reason for it being cancelled, that's a reason for you to stop watching it.
>>
>>80977928
No. In fact it was better than expected, even though the ending fell really flat after all that buildup. The second to last episode was great and i think it's a nice change of pace for the show to have an overarching storyline instead of just being episodic.

Also
>dissapointment
Fuck you op stop triggering me
>>
>>80977928
It drastically went down hill after "You're not Yelping" It started off pretty great though.
>>
Wow what a bunch of fags.

>What, you're gay? Here's a hundred dollars!

>Reality's speech.

>Safespace song

>Sodasopa

>SJWs being BTFO

This was a fantastic season. Go and watch it again you plebs.
>>
>>80977928

It ended on a disappointing fart of a resolution. But the continuity was welcome.
>>
the only disapointment for me is just the ending, it doesn't explain everything and doesn't have an epic final boss fight
>>
>>80979252
Mom?
>>
I loved it, it was better than the previous two seasons and I liked those too.

South Park is absolutely based as far as I'm concerned, after this many seasons it should be irredeemable shit by now.
>>
>>80980237
this isn't star trek, it's funny shit for inbred americans
>>
South park's been bad for years. The only people who still watch it are try hard faggots who think that the show is still relevant, it's not. Their brand of humor got old back when Team America was released.
>>
>>80980440
It's so funny when they use hipster excuses for justifying the fact that they love mean-spirited content.
>>
>>80977928
The only disappointment was not pulling the trigger on the socjus criticism they went hard but they hyped it up harder than they could deliver. Comedy-wise it was still pretty tight. Pretty decent.
>>
It was a decent season let down by the dissapointing finale.
>>
>>80977928
It was to short is all
>>
File: image.png (268 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268 KB, 600x770
I think the tweek and Craig episode was fantastic. The "you've got spikes man..." And the book of love were genius.
>>
>>80977928
It wasn't particularly great but that's what I've come to expect so I wasn't exactly disappointed. It's definitely a show that's past its prime.
>>
>>80979780
>SJWs get BTFO

Did they really? I know it pointed out the hypocrisy of the arguments by them but it didnt seem like the morale of the episode went against them. Makes me think of that drawing of the sjw hipster wearing the mask mocking anti-sjw
>>
>>80977928
No, because it wasn't.
>>
Yeah, halfway through the season I realized that I wasn't laughing at any of it. It just wasn't funny. I liked the yaoi episode, though.
>>
>>80977928
The plot didn't end well but I enjoyed the season. I thought it was one of the better seasons.
>>
'Salright
Was a lot better than previous seasons. It managed to have a humorous overarching plot that I was actually interested in and had a message which was impressive in and of itself but maybe I just felt that way since I marathoned it. Probably one of my favorite seasons though
>>
I seem to remember this being one of the best seasons personally
>>
>>80980550
>mean spirited content
Is this really what /co/ is bitching about these days? This is pathetic. I get why people keep making those
>I hate this show
>why
>its mean sprited
Threads all the time. How are you so sensitive that south parks inane humor harms your delicate pysche?
>>
I liked PC principal, but I still felt like the last episode sucked his cock way too vigorously
>>
>>80979496
retake the language course you skimmed through, anon. you're hurting me with these sentences
>>
>>80981890
English is a dirty barbarian language.
>>
Isn't it time for the kids to move up a grade?
When was the time they did?
>>
It was a lot more memorable than anything they've done in the past 7 years, at least we got PC Principal out of it.
>>
>>80982157
If they moved up a grade their bodies would have to change.
>>
>>80977928
Stop thinking with your dick, OP
>>
>>80979434
>Ending was the only weak point
South Park developed a strange theme over the past three seasons.
The "bad guys" always win in the end.
>Game of Thrones trilogy
The console war concludes as expected, nothing changes, the consoles are bought
>#HappyHolograms
Freaking PewDiePie becomes the God-Emperor of existence, despite the characters being visible uncomfortable about it, but it must be that way, because it can't be stopped
>Last season
PC still maintains control despite its many displayed glaring flaws, because it simply refuses to back down

South Park's got a new running theme of everything just tumbling down.
>>
>>80977928

honestly it's the best they've done in a while.

I usually don't follow the show but I loved the past season because it focused on frustrations with PC culture.
>>
>>80977928
The last few seasons have been disappointments.
I stopped watching this one after three episodes.
>>
I don't like the continuity that much. It's just small references to previous episodes and it never went anywhere.

I am also getting very annoyed by Randy. He is becoming more like Peter Griffin every season. It's seems like he's just used to fill in time when they can't think of any jokes by having him do something stupid. I dislike how he became the biggest character as there are plenty of shows featuring stupid dads already. I was glad when Jimmy, Barbrady and Tweek and Craig got episodes.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.