[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think about Tom Goes To Mayor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Tom_mayor.jpg (18 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tom_mayor.jpg
18 KB, 250x188
what do you guys think about Tom Goes To Mayor?
>>
It was pretty funny.
>>
>>80971664
not my cup of tea. it has some good jokes but too much slow paced rambling between them
>>
Probably the only good thing Tim and Eric have ever done.

>Perchance some poetry by a fortnight...
>>
One of my favorite shows.
>>
It definitely is a thing that happened. I even watched it once, so I'm pretty sure about that.
>>
Hit and miss.
>>
Hail Zynx!
>>
>>80971664
Almost Epic! It was a little too pathetic to be palatable for me (and probably most people.) Let them win some of the time. That makes it more fun for us half normies. You know, the majority of your audience.
>>
>>80971774

AH! The Zixx has been beaten by scheduling!
>>
>>80971664
well you must admit that it's a real man's trade
we admit that it's a real man's trade
>>
>>80971806
That's why they ended it. They correctly surmised that nobody would want to watch it anymore knowing tom would always lose depressingly.
It's a good-ass watch, especially the early stuff. and the songs are absolutely memorable as hell
>>
>>80971737
It's like you don't even check it out.
>>
It was great.
>>
favorite episode?
>>
>the local news a few weeks ago is about dog marriage
>not even thinking of undertale
>thinking of Toodle Day
I have a friend who's kinda messed up in the head, and we communicate nearly entirely, or at least best, through tim and eric quotes.
>>
>>80972903
the one about the lake monster
>>
It's been forever since I've watched it, but I liked it.
When Awesome Show started I remember thinking thinking it was weird how something so bad could have come from the same guys.
>>
>>80973672
awesome show was great at first. just in a different way. only its last season was really bad. the thing about these guys' material is you get tired of it so quickly and it mustnt escalate. there's such a fine line... but it falls somewhere between 'all the food is poison' and 'i like corns on my feet that i can pick at'
sadly also true of Check It Out despite that clearly being the best abso-lutely production. The last season got so fucking surreal and depressing, it just wasnt the same.
>>
>>80971737
I agree. This sketch always seems like they actually put thought and structure into their humor, rather than their standard "Isn't this shit weird ROTFL"
>>
>>80972903
glass eyes is the best episode

i love tom goes to the mayor

i still watch it all the time

i love tim and erics mix of surreal, grossout, and black humor

every role that bob odenkirk plays is hilarious also
like brandon in THATS AMAZING!!
>>
>>80971664
I really liked it. I marathoned it when I first moved out of my parent's place and was basically a shutin for a year.

Fuck that was a weird time.
>>
>>80971664
I love it and Bob Odenkirk is god.
>>
It had it's moments. The whole I steal from small children I couldn't stop laughing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.