[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm aware Easter specials aren't nearly as much as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: fuck yeah.jpg (51 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
51 KB, 300x442
I'm aware Easter specials aren't nearly as much as of a thing as Christmas/Halloween specials, but why isn't this more popular? I expected to kind of have as much as a yearly-tradition following as something like Scary Godmother. The music is good and it's fun to watch. Anyone else on /co/ remember it? I don't think they show it on TV anymore but I still make sure I take the time each year to watch it before Easter. Also Jackie Frost is the superior and original Elsa.
>>
You sure that's not a Halloween special? It looks pretty goddamn terrifying.
>>
>Why isn't this horror incarnate more popular?
>>
File: 1443385384615.jpg (97 KB, 759x446) Image search: [Google]
1443385384615.jpg
97 KB, 759x446
>>80971656
>that filename

Really?
>>
>>80972796
>>
>>80971656

Easter is about Jesus dying you know
>>
>>80973061
No, anon. It's about Jesus's resurrection
>>
>>80971656
Is that where he goes to each holiday and tries to get rid of his eggs, some fuck turns them green, saint pat day becomes the new Easter?
>>
>>80973098

Well he kinda has to die for that. It's a scripted event.

The point is, he's tortured horribly and executed in a ritual sacrifice and that's a fucking hardcore thing that im kinda glad my country values more than glutton pagan nonsense.
>>
>>80973217
The druids allegedly did it better. Raising children in isolation just to be sacrificed to ensure a good harvest. That's some hardcore shit.
>>
>>80971656
>I'm aware Easter specials aren't nearly as much as of a thing as Christmas/Halloween specials
>tfw no serenity movie to watch with anons and get depressed

easter is special here dammit
>>
File: 1433094340113.gif (646 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1433094340113.gif
646 KB, 320x240
>>80971656
I remember there was some musical scene with that ice queen on the bottom right of OP's image singing some pop song
It gave me strange feelings as a kid

Also shit nigga does anyone else remember whenever Cartoon Network had that day long Easter celebration, and this one commercial of Coco from Fosters played over and over again of her just singing with a bunny costume on? Fucking loved that commercial as a kid
>>
What's up with Peter and thousand mile stares?

Even the original had that.
>>
File: 51Kc2dcx55L._SX940_.jpg (56 KB, 359x500) Image search: [Google]
51Kc2dcx55L._SX940_.jpg
56 KB, 359x500
I remember watching Yogi the Easter Bear on tape every year as a kid.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1pzen3_yogi-the-easter-bear_shortfilms
>>
File: A Claymation Easter.gif (41 KB, 300x209) Image search: [Google]
A Claymation Easter.gif
41 KB, 300x209
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ncg6k_claymation-easter-1992_shortfilms
>>
File: kfp_rabbitA.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kfp_rabbitA.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
>>80971656
He looks like the rabbits from Kung Fu Panda.
>>
>>80973217
While that may be true that doesn't mean that's actually what it's 'about'. That's like saying Christmas is about Mary mounting a donkey.

Good Fiday, in fact, is more wbout it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.