[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this show isn't really canon >tfw you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11
>tfw this show isn't really canon
>tfw you actually kinda wish it was

I know it's officially canon, but come on, you know it's as good as non-canon.
>>
>>80970724
The Season 2 finale came at just the right time to wash the bittersweet taste of Age of Ultron out of my mouth
>>
>>80970867
I thought the Age of Ultron tie-in was cool.

Having Coulson's team be the one to get the data on Loki's scepter and it's location.
>>
>>80970724
Anyone else remember that fucking awkard Jimmy Kimmel segment?

Where Clark Gregg appeared to say hi to the Avengers cast?

You could tell they hadn't talked to him since 2012.
>>
>>80970996
Yep. Skip to the 3 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/lsP1gCI5cv0
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 960x540
>>80970724
Why would you want this to be canon?
>>
>>80971143
Nice meme
>>
>>80971143
>one thing that was intentionally shitty ruins an otherwise great show
good meme
>>
File: Untitled.png (634 KB, 942x353) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
634 KB, 942x353
>>80971064

>RDJ's face when "Would you come on Agents of SHIELD"
>ScarJo's face
>Hemsworth's face
>based Evans has to make a joke to break the awkward silence
>>
>>80971143

She was stupid but we got Absorbing Man and some other characters also
>>
>>80971469
>intentionally shitty
Bruh I saw that episode. It was played completely straight and unironically.
>>
>>80971469
>intentionally shitty
I've seen all the fans attempts as justifying this and none of them work.
>>
>>80971575
Oh fuck. That is actually painful to look at.
>>
>>80971575
>Renner's completely unrelated expression.
Bet he's thinking about sluts, the madman.

>>80971632
Yeah, because if it were real, it'd be tragic and monstrous. Which was the point of that episode. I get that the execution isn't great, but it's far from the stupidest shit they or any other broadcast tv-show has put out.
>>
>>80971608
Absorbing Man and Mockingbird are the most notable characters to appear. The rest are more Z-list than I thought possible.
>>
>>80971632
Her "power" was intentionally shitty to show how poorly old SHIELD handled gifted people. The scalpels could have easily been removed but instead they gave her those dumb metal gloves and put her on the gifted index.
>>
>>80971575
>Both ScarJo and Mark literally look disgusted that he'd even imply they'd want to be on the show

Oh my god
>>
Where did this meme that Agents of SHIELD isn't canon even start?
>>
>>80971678
Tragic has nothing to do with it. It wasn't just harsh for SHIELD to get involved - It was completely nonsensical.
>>
>>80971678
>if it were real, it'd be tragic and monstrous.
My man, if it were real, doctors would have surgically removed those fucking metal claws right after she got arrested. They would never glove her with some sort of retarded aparatus and leave her in an apartment unguarded.
>>
>>80971729
Joss Whedon created Agents of SHIELD, and about a year later he got butthurt about Coulson being alive again because it ruined his dramatic moment in the Avengers movie. He also said he didn't want Coulson to be considered alive in the movies
>>
>>80971729
The meme started when Joss said he didn't take the show into consideration when making Age of Ultron.

But really, the show is as good as non-canon. It doesn't have any effect on the movies, aside from filling plotholes.

There's supposed to be an Inhuman crisis going on in the MCU right now. It's already been confirmed the movies will not address this.
>>
>>80971729
Whedon said that the Avengers think that Coulson is dead, since the Avengers movies need to be understood by people that don't watch the show.

So by that train of thought, Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy aren't canon either. Heck, Cap 2 is basically Expanded Universe since he ignores Widow's development.

>>80971771
I mean, if the procedure to lock her fingers instead of cutting the blades were real. Not the fusing, the solution.
>>
>>80971575
Holy shit.

This hurts so much to look at.
>>
>>80971729
When Joss Whedon was interviewed about AoU, he said that he didn't include Coulson because viewers who haven't seen AoS would get confused, and that since all the Avengers think he's dead he wrote the movie without AoS in mind. I believe the exact thing he said is "As far as this movie is concerned, Coulson is still dead."
>>
>>80971699
That explanation doesn't work, because even a 2 year-old wouldn't consider her "powered". It requires SHIELD being cartoonish retards, not just unfair.
>>
>>80971892
>It requires SHIELD being cartoonish retards

Yes
>>
>>80971807
I'm sure the inhumans will start to die in droves soon to avert said crisis. Whether by Mega-Ward, vaccine, or polluted atmosphere.
>>
>>80971807
Then neither is Iron Man 3, since Whedon forgot about including any of that.
>>
>>80971892
Not SHIELD, HYDRA. They are assholes, probably did it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>80971919
When characters need to be THAT stupid for a plot to work, it's shit writing. You can't have people act in ways that make zero sense.
>>
>>80971962
Hydra doesn't do things for shits and giggles. They have a clear goal and locking up Knifey made no sense for them to do.
>>
>>80971575
None of them would be up for getting paid in pennies.
>>
>>80972011

Samuel L Jackson did do a few episodes though. I guess you can still get him cheaper than a shit tier Avenger like Hawkeye
>>
>>80972010
What? A bunch of HYDRA mooks are psychopaths. Garret was a nutjob, Ward is a nutjob that just wanted to be 'something more', whatever that is. They have their fair bunch of sadists. Strucker's shtick is fucking with people.

The order sure as hell didn't come from Pierce or whoever was in charge. They have their lawful Evil and Chaotic Evil all bunched up in different divisions.

>>80972077
Samuel L Jackson does it for free. He just comes in for the catering.
>>
>>80972011
Why not ??? They are all friends.
>>
>>80972165
True, but money is probably one of the reasons why the haven't appeared on any TV.
>>
>>80972165
>They are all friends

Eh, other than RDJ and Mark, not really.

They get along just fine, great, actually, but apparently they don't talk off set.
>>
>>80972270
I love seeing RDJ shitpost the other cast members Facebook and Twitter pages
>>
>>80972270
Doesn't Evans stay in his house most of the time?
>>
>>80972291
You mean his interns, right?

The only MCU-related people worth following (as in, the ones that post stuff themselves) in Social Media are James Gunn on Twitter/Facebook, the Russos on Facebook and Waititi/Reed on twitter for some banter between them.

The cast/staff of AoS is also pretty cool on twitter. May is lewd and Ward makes the best/worst puns ever.
>>
>>80972270
>>80972291
>>80972376
Fuck off.

The only fucking imbecile in the superhero acting business so far has been Christian Bale throwing tantrums like a god damn baby.
>>
>>80971684
>Absorbing Man and Mockingbird are the most notable characters to appear. The rest are more Z-list than I thought possible.

Quake
Victoria Hand
Maria Hill
Deathlok
Slingshot
The Hive
The Kraken
Nick Fury
Stan Lee
Lady Sif
Howling Commandos
Agent Carter
Agent John Garrett
Agent Koenig
Gen Talbot
Blacklash
>>
>>80971827
>So by that train of thought, Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy aren't canon either. Heck, Cap 2 is basically Expanded Universe since he ignores Widow's development.
Whedon is a selfish little prick. Also, he did largely ignore those other movies. It was in editing that they would loosely try to associate that this scene or that scene was connected to a previous or upcoming movie. Whedon didn't want to consider any movie that wasn't Avengers 1 at all which is really a bullshit idea.

Sorry Joss, people do see the other movies. That's part of the thing of having a universe and not just A1 to A2 which is as much bullshit as Tony creating Ultron because Ant-Man being held up torpedoed getting Antman + Wasp. Hell, Joss would have killed Antman like he did Quicksilver just to keep his waifu Wasp pure.
>>
>>80972470
>OHHHH GOOOOOOOD
>>
>>80971892
>That explanation doesn't work,
The episode director (the man who directed the Mortal Kombat web series and is brother to one of the EPs) created the character, her look, and the stupid knife fingers. That's why she was there. The script gave her a name from the comics so it would be a little more than simply OC Knife Finger Girl.
>>
File: 1413904647007.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1413904647007.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>80972780
>The episode director (the man who directed the Mortal Kombat web series and is brother to one of the EPs) created the character, her look, and the stupid knife fingers.

Why does an episode director get to create characters?
>>
>>80971064
>dead silence
>Evans jumps right in there

Truly the most charismatic man in the cast
>>
>>80972884
>Why does an episode director get to create characters?
>>80972780
>the man who directed the Mortal Kombat web series and is brother to one of the EPs
Kevin Tancharoen

>Executive Producers
>Jeffrey Bell
>Jed Whedon (Joss' brother)
>Maurissa Tancharoen (Joss' sister in law)
>>
>>80972077

That's because Samuel L. Jackson loves playing Nick Fury and would throw in a bone or five because he's already locked down for 9 MCU films, possibly more.

Guy's a fanboy and let Millar and Hitch use his likeness just so he'd get first dibs at playing Fury if they ever made the movies. Ultimates came out in 2002, so he probably gave the okay a year or so earlier, depending on how long it took Millar and Hitch to hammer out the plot and artwork.

Also, dude will act in just about anything, because he's SAMUEL L. MOTHERFUCKING JACKSON.
>>
>>80973028
He did direct stuff like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hReYNlIoIWE

And shit story aside, the whole knife-fingered lady was a well-shot episode, at the highscool football ground.

He might be one of their best directors, even if he can't write for shit.
>>
>>80973199
I'm fine with his directing, I just want people to know why knife finger lady was even included. People drag her up so fucking often.
>>
>>80970943

that's all they do, pointing out at stuff so the avengers do the real job.
>>
>>80973260
Yeah, but it wasn't just nepotism, I think. If anything, he probably helps them out by doing it, not vice-versa.
>>
>>80971928

that's what we call making a bad movie, in this case Age of Ultron for forgeting continuity
>>
>>80972507

only Maria Hill, Deatlok and Nick Fury are notable ones, a little bit.

and Nick Fury was in contract, you can bet your ass that doing cameos on that show was part of said contract.
>>
>>80970724
Implying there won't be at least a montage of the Agents of Shield and Defenders doing the street level fighting in Infinity War
>>
>>80972507
Nick Fury and Maria Hill are the only people on there who aren't Z-list. Maybe Talbot, if you're being generous.
>>
>>80972113
A plot should not hinge on characters acting nonsensically. Especially when your excuse is pure speculation on your part.
>>
>>80972663
It's not selfishness. AoU's script started at the same time as all the other Phase 2 films; Juggling all those plot threads AND the one of the movie itself is no small task.

>Hell, Joss would have killed Antman like he did Quicksilver
Joss loves Hank and Ultron's relationship. It was going to be the focus of the first movie until he wasn't allowed to.
>>
File: Knope.jpg (20 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
Knope.jpg
20 KB, 500x283
>>80972663
>Hell, Joss would have killed Antman like he did Quicksilver just to keep his waifu Wasp pure.
>>
>>80972663
>>80973849
>It was going to be the focus of the first movie until he wasn't allowed to.
I'm pretty sure we actually have Edgar Wright to blame for that.
>>
>>80973708
Calvin Zabo outright explained that SHIELD did it and it was cruel, and he kept calling HYDRA by SHIELD during the whole season as if they were the same entity. There's precedent of sadism in HYDRA.

You're telling me it's nonsense because you can't see a way it happened, and I'm telling you there's a way how it could've happened, thus making sense of it, and you're discarding it because they don't spell it out?

What more do you fucking want? Stories don't have to connect all the dots for you, you should be able to use your brain and figure out and not assume stupidity on the writer unless they contradict themselves, which they didn't. Especially when they are making an exaggerated version of the point you're trying to make: It was stupid and they (HYDRA) shouldn't have done it.

Since when is insanity and over-the-top cruelty too far for a comic book-inspired medium?
>>
>>80971143
i actually laughed when i watched that episode. I don't know what the creators were thinking.

Why the fuck would they lock up an unstable bitch with little knife fingernails. Why not just surgically remove them.
>>
>>80971776
I never understood that. If he created AoS then why get butthurt its not like he didint knew about it and found out a week before the AoU premiered.
>>
anyone remember when Jeph Loeb the executive producer tried so fucking hard how AoS and the cinematic universe is ALL CONNECTED? To counter Whedon's statements?
>>
>>80973948
Unlike real life, fiction needs it's character to behave in ways that are actually believable and make sense. The entire stupid knife fingers thing hinged on some characters we never see doing something ridiculous for reasons that are never given.

That's absolute garbage writing.
>>
>>80974919
He didn't get butthurt. Anon is just pretending he did because Whedon said dumb feminist things on Twitter and so /co/ looks for any excuse to hate him.
>>
>>80974919
One must understand that Whedon actually had a huge meltdown soon after AoU released where he got attacked by SJWs, even though he pandered to them. Tweeted that he wanted to work with DC and wanted to try a Wondy or Batman movie, got paid more money for working on Dr Horrible than Avengers, against resurrecting Coulson etc. All before deleting his Twitter.

So in the end, it may have been all just some angry emotional rant.
>>
>>80973948
HYRDA locking up a dog wearing a hat would have made as much sense.

You can't just throw "They're evil/crazy!" as an excuse for ridiculous character behavior. That's what hacks do.
>>
File: nevermind.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
nevermind.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>80970724
>It's canon
>but it's as good as non-canon
>>
>>80975178
>>80975210
Oh yeah I did heard about something like this.

Ok I can live with all of that being a rant.
>>
>>80975210
Not to mention that it was a rant he did after he had already finished up all his work with Marvel. At that point, he had about as much say as Jon Favreau does. It's not like Feige said it, and for that matter, even Whedon never said it wasn't canon.
>>
>>80974919
>>80975210
I thought it was a very justified series of rants. He finally got out of contract and was taking shots at Marvel for their awful treatment of him (as well as Edgar Wright and others) and calling them out on how fucked their entire process is. He only sounded like he felt bad about bringing Coulson back because the show then just got completely shafted by Feige. Not just that but Feige and the Studio Execs completely fucked around with Age of Ultron throughout the entire process and pretty much tried to tank the film.

>>80975620
>even Whedon never said it wasn't canon.
Correct. I always took it as a sly dig at Marvel's "It's all connected, but not really..." approach to storytelling. The TV/Netflix side actually has done connection and integration significantly better than the movies have.
>>
What's tomorrow's episode about?
>>
>>80973677
HILARIOUS
>>
>I fucking hate how everything is just an advertisement for another thing. Why can't anything stand on its own
>I WANT IT TO BE INCLUDED IN OTHER SHIT IF NOT IT ISN'T CANNON ENOUGH

wah wah wah.
>>
>>80977128
Episode 13: Parting Shot
http://www.tvrage.com/marvels-agents-of-shield/episodes/1065902752
>Bobbi and Hunter become ensnared in an assassination plot after tracking Malick to Russia. As S.H.I.E.L.D. races to save the lives on the line, the team is changed forever.

It's a Big No - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3, Ep. 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkiC8xKYW5Q
Cheeseburger Please - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3, Ep. 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGgclLZld8
>>
>>80977128

Coulson and Talbot bro-ops, hopefully
>>
File: Dogs of Hell AoS.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dogs of Hell AoS.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
At least things invented for AoS are used on Netflix. But I gues DD isn't canon either?
>>
>>80977583
Also ... Creel
>>
>>80977583
When are they gonna bring her back? Bitch is top tier waifu
>>
>>80974828
As people have pointed out in the past, she was locked up by SHIELD when it was infiltrated by Hydra.

Tell me you don't think secret Hydra operatives wouldn't do that to a crazy woman and then heartily hail all the way home.
>>
>>80973105
So when is SLJ going to appear on the Netflix shows
>>
>>80977911
>Tell me you don't think secret Hydra operatives wouldn't do that to a crazy woman and then heartily hail all the way home.
I don't think they would because that makes zero fucking sense.

As has been said already, writing off nonsensical behavior as "They're just crazy" is hack writing.
>>
>>80977583
DD can be canon because it's street level. Doesn't matter some blind guy beating criminals to a pulp at night, even the Hand thing is small fries compared to the things the Avengers are up against.
The problem of AoS is that their issues are NOT presented as small fries. Hydra still kicking and alien hybrids infiltrating humans is a pretty big deal (maybe even bigger than Ultron.) And that just wont do.
>>
>>80977966
Anon, we're talking about potential Hydra operatives. They aren't going to get someone actual professional help so they might be a productive member of society one day, no, they're going to lock her up in safety gloves because they think it's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: deathlok-540x360.jpg (47 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
deathlok-540x360.jpg
47 KB, 540x360
>>80972507
That bullshit in AoS might be a cyborg, but it ain't Deathlok in any way. Fuck that show for destroying one of the most badass characters in the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>80978166
Yes, we're talking about HYDRA operatives. People with a well-defined objective that they have been very carefully working towards for decades. Not cartoon bullies who are evil for lulz.
>>
>>80978270
>one of the most outdated characters in the Marvel Universe.
Fixed.
>>
>>80978273
You don't think they were fucking around at every opportunity up to and including stealing all the office supplies? You obviously have no clue how Hydra recruits.
>>
>>80978320
>stealing all of SHIELD's paper quips
Those bastards!
>>
>>80978320
Hyrda is all about control and order. Sadistic people who do pointless shit that risks exposing them is the exact opposite of the type of person they'd recruit.

It's fucking retarded, but not as retarded as the hoops you have to jump through to defend it.
>>
>>80978355
They were undermining SHIELD at every opportunity.

For fucks sake, anon, you're overblowing this way out of proportion. One crazy ass lady who mutilated herself being left to rot in house arrest rather than getting her help is not going to set off Fury's alarms.
>>
>>80975350
It will never have an active effect on the movies. The best it can do is have a retroactive effect, like how AoU has Fury turn up in a helicarrier, and the next episode, they explain that Coulson was behind it. The helicarrier would have happened either way, but the AoS writers scrambled to create a way that they were relevant and part of the story.
>>
>>80972431
>interns
So that's why Chris, Ryan and RDJ wouldn't normally discuss their Marvel superheroes without triggering Disney/Marvel/Fox?
>>
>>80978355
You're missing Cal's point which was about how shield was treating those it registered on it's list of abnormals. People who didn't belong there, people who could be useful or productive, people who just needed help. Instead they were treated as sideshow freaks and prisoners.

And yes it's very likely that Hydra was fucking with the list. Consider what they're doing with Inhumans. They aren't about curing, they're about containment, study. They do not help people, no exceptions even for people who are just plan screwy in the head.
>>
>>80972507
>The Hive
>The Kraken

Whoa whoa whoa. What?
>>
>>80978472
Cal was also less than fully rational
>>
>>80970724
>I know it's officially canon

It's not even "officially" canon. The only people who think this "show" is canon are deranged fanboys who rub their clits and manclits to porn on Tumblr.
>>
>>80978307

Actually, it's more that we never caught up to him.

>>80978270
>it ain't Deathlok in any way.

Well, he never died, for one thing.
>>
>>80973668

... why would we bet that? If they had the foresight to include TV guest appearances into Sam Jackson's contract, why would that not have been included in some of the other ones like Chris Evan's ?

Sam Jackson's always been willing to do some goofy things, even if they can't pay him that much. Remember this was the guy who willingly appeared on a film called Snakes on a Plane.
>>
>>80970724

Honestly my biggest dissapointment in AoU is the fact that none of the AoS cast was on the Helicarrier. I mean, if they don't want to bring Coulson back because it might confuse movie-watchers, fine. But there was plenty of just generic bit part agents on the helicarrier. It would've been easy to replace them with Fitz and Simmons and May, and then instantly the MCU feels much more interconnected.
>>
>>80970724
>the show isn't
>wish it was
>even though it technically is
Then what are you even trying to say? Do you just mean you wish there were more explicit cross-overs?
>>
>>80972077

Samuel L Jackson doesn't care about money if he can have fun doing a shoot.

He did Snakes on a Plane which was literally a meme movie, and he did it for peanuts so long as they let him meme it up and didn't try to make the movie serious once they found out an actually famous actor was signed on.

They probably had him at "We can't pay you much but you'll get to punch out superpowered Bill Paxton while looking cool"
>>
>>80971827
Thor 2 is the first movie that mentions the term "Infinity Stone." Guardians is the second. In Age of Ultron Thor mentions that 4 Infinity Stones have been found, which only makes sense if you have seen both of those. Hell, if you haven't seen Thor 2 you don't even know that the cube from the first Avengers movie is one of the Infinity Stones.

Iron Man 3 can probably be disregarded. The only thing you really miss I think, is why Stark no longer permanently has an arc reactor in his chest.

Cap 2 is probably the most important solo movie since it has the fall of SHIELD in it.
>>
>>80978897
Before TFA made Harrison Ford the Highest Grossing actor ever ... It was Sam Jackson, he knows he has fans regardless. Like Robert DeNiro, the MF's just having fun now.
>>
>>80972470
Bale was right to be pissed. If you're a professional you act like it, you don't fuck up a shot ensuring that everyone on set has to spend more time waiting on your mistake.
>>
>>80979243
How often do "professional" actors fuck up a shot and force everyone to redo everything by laughing in the middle of a line?
>>
>>80971807
> It doesn't have any effect on the movie

It can't. It's just a matter of logistics. It can adapt to the movies fairly easily, but the lead time on the films is too long to accommodate the shows in a meaningful way. Look at the upcoming release of Civil War - that was filming last spring, before season 2 of AoS was even finished. Where AoS would be a year later couldn't be said or planned for.
>>
File: tmp_3757-145553451522780268932.png (5 KB, 259x251) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3757-145553451522780268932.png
5 KB, 259x251
>>80973677
>/co/ freaks out when Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal are listed on the cast for Infinity War
>they only show up for 10 seconds
>>
>>80975772
>The TV/Netflix side actually has done connection and integration significantly better than the movies have.
I don't know. I was pretty miffed when Jessica Jones acted like Daredevil never happened outside of the nudge nudge wink wink cameo of the Rosario Dawson nurse.
>>
>>80973677
>hey mommy can I watch this TV show about those cool guys in the last Avengers film?
>Sure son, how could anything linked to the Avengers be inappropriate for children your age?

Not going to happen.
>>
>>80978995
You can get by as long as you know there have been other movies you haven't seen beforehand.
>>
>>80979611
What are you talking about? When I think of Frank, I think about wholesome entertainment for the whole Frankily.
>>
>>80970724
penis
>>
>>80977941
>Samuel L Jackson does it for free. He just comes in for the catering.

>he gets his paycheck
>burns it
>goes to the table for a few plates and puts it in his car
>everyone thinks he is gone but comes back for more plates
>this is how Sam Jackson did his grocery shopping that week
>>
>>80970724
I hope we get Absorbing Man in something that doesnt suck
>>
>>80971575
Hemsworth is completely caught off guard and doesn't want to look rude. kek
>>
>>80972947

The hero we need.

Honestly, Evans dressed up as Cap for Make a Wish all the time. Just treat being on AoS like that.
>>
>>80978477
Hive is currently on the show and Daniel Whitehall from last season was Kraken.
>>
>>80979825
Absorbing Man was amazing last episode.
>>
>>80983570
Not "amazing". I think they are building towards making him a absorbing-man/stonewall amalgamation and include him in the secret warriors team by the end.

I'm also guessing they are getting manifold soon, to justify them being in space at all.

They'll probably wait for Dr. Strange to put Druid in the show, and hellfire and the other dude I don't remember might not even show up as heroes at all.
>>
>>80983665
That's why I said amazing. It's a very different interpretation that I was fully into. I think turning Creel into a sort of good guy is a great idea.

And on a mostly unrelated topic...I want Marvel's Most Wanted Season 1 to end with Hunter or Bobbi getting arrested in Hell's Kitchen so Matt and Foggy or Hogarth to defend him. Somehow this pulls in SHIELD and we can get a Creel and Daisy versus Daredevil and Defenders fight. Like I want it as just some big 4 episode crossover mini event.
>>
>>80983802
Nah, keep that stuff separate. The tones don't match at all, and you'd end up muddling it all up.

Speaking of Most Wanted, I thought today's episode was the one where the duo leaves, but they are still billed in the next few episodes. What the hell?
>>
>>80983867
It could work. The tones aren't too different and you could easily find a workable middle ground.

I thought so too. Maybe because they were hired as regulars they still get credit anyways? That or maybe we get some updates from them while on the run.
>>
>>80983970
>they were hired as regulars they still get credit anyways?
could be.

Also, melty dude and Mack are dead by the end of the season, aren't they?
>>
>>80979466
S2 is better. That bitch head of the law firm shows up and Foggy's gf mentions Jessica specifically
>>
>>80970724
Your mom is non-canon
>>
My only problem with AoS anymore is why the fuck are they pushing tihis Mockingbird spinoff so hard? Who wanted a show about Mockingbird out of the literal hundreds things Marvel could have made another show about? Even on AoS she's pretty forgettable(although not downright awful) and I barely even remember what she did in a given episode.
>>
What's with all the "Even Whedon hates AoS" fags? Whedon himself said that when he created AoS he fully intended for it to be more directly related to the movies and to more fully utilize the entire Marvel universe. But Marvel took him off the show because they told him they hired him to make movies not a tv show and wanted him to focus solely on that
>>
>>80973260
Think her knives were supposed to have some kind of cool slice-through-anything energy effect - but they blew their sfx budget on something else and had to go with the airfix model-enthusiast look.
>>
>>80978398
What? They weren't trying to undermine SHIELD. They were trying to strengthen it and get people to trust them more. That was the whole basis of their plan.
>>
>>80977735
Elena Satine was tied up with Revenge and just did two indie movies in a row.
>>
>>80978270
v2
>>
>>80978472
That doesn't make any sense. Hydra has literally zero reason to do that shit.
>>
>>80978270
He gets more wrecked with each appearance. It's what the special effects director and the actor wanted to do. Each appearance is closer to the real Deathlok comic look. We haven't seen him since he lost his leg in the attack on HYDRA's ice base before AoU.

This was a bad ass moment with the second look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRYx_u_w8Mc
>>
>>80985235
>>80985163
Yeah, the first one is just padding/life monitoring vest. He gets into more and more explosions and needs extra parts each time.
>>
>>80984938
>But Marvel took him off the show because they told him they hired him to make movies not a tv show and wanted him to focus solely on that
Man that must have pissed him off. Especially since he made it with his brother and sister-in-law. I do recall hearing that the entire first season's work had to get thrown out the window just before filming episode 2 and that they had to basically start from scratch because of Winter Soldier.

>>80985235
Deathlok's progression has been great. It's a shame the actor got cast on another show. I'd love for him to be a regular during Season 4. The season 2 outfit >>80985163 is awesome.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.