[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We write an email to Strongbad, one word at a time. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: sbemail[1].png (32 KB, 496x390) Image search: [Google]
sbemail[1].png
32 KB, 496x390
ITT: We write an email to Strongbad, one word at a time. I'll start:

Dear
>>
Sincerely,
>>
Crapface.
>>
>sends email

/thread
>>
Tumblr
>>
threw
>>
P.S
>>
How
>>
is
>>
my
>>
long
>>
So if your jim-jams happen to be a pair of takelongs...
>>
Alternatively,
>>
niggers
>>
>Dear Sincerely,

>Crapface. Tumblr threw P.S. How is my long? Alternateively, niggers.
>>
I know it goes without saying, but SB doesn't even look at stuff with anything directly referencing pop culture or anything too vulgar.
>>
>>80974343
>that way he pronounced 'yami yugi' as if disgusted
>>
>>80974185
What the- What is this hot mess? This goes beyond even a mess's standards. This is... a hot... wreckage of garbage. With a little bit of a trash sauce.

Dear incoherent babble-maker,

Firstly, I am not a Crapface. You have probably been downing too many not-cold ones, and are confusing me with Strong Sad

Secondly, Tumblr threw Poop Smith? Man, no ones tried that since Strong Mad did it. Unless they beat his record of flinging that swarthy smith of stench from Strongbadia to the edge of Bub's stand, than I don't pay attention to it.

Thirdly, you can keep your long to yourself, a thank you very much.

Fourthternatively, Would have been filtered out because the brothers Chaps are smart guys who keep their material clean and available for all ages.

So there you have it, rambling dan. I suggest you seek professional help

Crapfully yours,
Strong Bad

A-deleted.
>>
>>80975021
fuck.
>>
>>80975021
well it's not as if theyre censory or anything. they've had references to smoking, beers, crack, being-white, nudity, arson, buncha shit you cant have on a tv cartoon.
they just keep it real. and real for free country usa is a strange place that reminds you of your childhood, when the heavy shit was just a joke and the most swears you heard were 'crap'
>>
>>80975021
perfect
>>
>>80975021
this is the closest i'll get to strong bad answering my email
>>
File: 1454178368434.gif (45 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1454178368434.gif
45 KB, 560x582
>>80975021
>Thirdly, you can keep your long to yourself, a thank you very much.

It's impossible NOT to hear that in Strong Bad's voice!

Nicely done!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.