[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in season 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: Daredevil.jpg (32 KB, 284x405) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil.jpg
32 KB, 284x405
What do you want to see in season 3?
>>
Season 3 will be Wilson Fisk getting his power back and using Bullseye which kills off Karen Page.

The other 12 issues are filler.
>>
File: 1458562801169.jpg (80 KB, 780x503) Image search: [Google]
1458562801169.jpg
80 KB, 780x503
>>80970607
>mfw when that's probably exactly what it's going to be
>>
>>80970564

Wilson Fisk regaining power as Punisher has eliminated all of his competition and Daredevil is fighting The Hand in Japan. Ikari should make an appearance.

Karen and Matt get married and subsequently the introduction of Bullseye.

Essentially Born Again, Vol. 2, then shadowland.
>>
Stiltman's Rise to power
>>
Less sjw shit and karen having a rape baby of frank.
>>
karen die
>>
>>80970952
>Less sjw shit
Such as?
>>
Hopefully they won't reuse the basic plot of the first two seasons
>Matt can't balance his superhero life and his civilian life
>alienates his friends
>everybody makes up and is buddies again in the final episode
>>
File: Bullseye.png (386 KB, 595x835) Image search: [Google]
Bullseye.png
386 KB, 595x835
>>80970607
Yeah basically this. You know for Bullseye's costume Id go with the classic pic related only instead his entire face is covered and the target decal is dead center. I guess you could have Matt or somebody carve the target in his head if your really wanted to.
>I missed..............I NEVER MISS!
>>
>>80970952
>Less sjw shit

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>80971081
Im guessing hes still salty about Jessica Jones or something
>>
>>80971111
People didn't like JJ?
>>
Frank franking Matty's boipussy
>>
I liked the subtle alterations to the costume. It' still not quite right, but at least his head and face don't look as smushed up as they did in the original helmet.
>>
return of Kingpin
Bullseye obviously
but also like stilt-man, a new Owl (didn't the old man have a son?), etc. maybe make it so the villains are having a competition to see who can kill daredevil first. So rather than focusing on regular crime, they're all focusing on targeting DD
>>
Fully-realized Kingpin
Bullseye
Owl
More Turk
Maybe Melvin as Gladiator

Save Born Again and Elektra's return for season 4.
>>
>>80970564
More Frank. I want him and DD double teaming bad guys, shit was so cash in s2.
I want Bullseye killing Karen, hopefully early on in the season because I'm so fucking tired of her character and I want him to show up quickly.
I want Kingpin out and about and being really active in trying to destroy DD.
More Claire, she's wonderful.

I also would enjoy seeing more than just 1-2 scenes of Matt actually being a lawyer and doing lawyer stuff.
>>
>>80971068
I wouldn't say he made up with Foggy in the final episode. Nelson and Murdock is still done as far as we can tell. Besides, Matt repeatedly ruining his entire life is kinda his whole character.
>>
File: lhMk_EhS.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lhMk_EhS.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
It's going to be fucking terrifying when Fisk finds out Matt is Daredevil.
>>
>>80970564
/I want that negro cop to have to say ambulance in every scene he is in
>>
>>80970564

Either tell us what the Hole in Ground is about or stop chasing that plot-point.
>>
>>80970607
Only three or four episodes in Season 2 really felt like filler. Besides it's not that bad.
>>
>>80970564
Better acting.
>>
>>80972714
>"ambulants"

Is that how all black people say it?
>>
>>80970564
Batman
>>
>>80973202
Daredevil IS Batman. Just blind and a lawyer
>>
Turk becomes the Kingpin and big bad of the season
>>
>>80971220

People liked JJ?

Outside of Kilgrave the thing was an inconsistent trainwreck with a wholly unlikable protagonist and numerous plotholes.
>>
>>80973284
Turk is a punk and will always be a punk. He ain't no Kingpin
>>
>>80973254

And shit
>>
>>80970564
Moon Knight or Spider-Man.
>>
>>80970607
I think Jessica Jones had more "filler" than Daredevil. Everything feels more planned out on Daredevil.
>>
>>80970607
Nigga you dumb.

Season 3 will be Fisk getting power back with Bullseye introduced.

Season 4 will be Born Again.
>>
>>80973310
It was ok

Not really up to DD but it was watchable for the most part
>>
>>80970564
First half would be finishing up the Elektra and Hand shit, second half would deal with Fisk getting out of prison and hiring Bullseye to kill Karen after he finds out Matt is Daredevil.
>>
File: 18r89shddbi9vjpg[1].jpg (120 KB, 600x918) Image search: [Google]
18r89shddbi9vjpg[1].jpg
120 KB, 600x918
>>80971731
>tfw that cocktease S1 when you thought Claire was the love interest
>tfw you still thought you were safe when Foggy was taking the bullet in late S1
>tfw you finally have to accept Karen is the love interest and how much focus they give her in S2
>>
File: 1397256088521.jpg (54 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
1397256088521.jpg
54 KB, 193x182
you could have born again as the 3rd act of season 3

you have 13 hours to work with. you could easily have kingpin get out in the first 3rd and reclaim his throne. then he makes matt completely miserable and broken in the climax. then matt rebuilds

> POST YOUR FACE WHEN THERE IS NO CORPSE
>>
>>80970564
Frank franking some franks
>>
>>80973439
Born Again is too big to cover in just a handful of episodes. It needs to be its own season.
>>
File: 1351085573324.png (69 KB, 172x216) Image search: [Google]
1351085573324.png
69 KB, 172x216
>>80973439
>>
i want to see Matt get outed as DD and spend the season bumbling around in court to be like "How can i be DareDevil, i'm a blind!"
>>
I'm kinda mad that Nobu stole Bullseye's thunder by killing Elektra with her own sai. But if they bring is Bullseye hired by Kingpin to make Matt's life a living hell and killing Karen, I won't mind so much. I imagine the Hand is going to resurrect Elektra too.
>>
>>80973284
Turk pls go
>>
>>80973836
Bullseye should kill Foggy. I think too many people would expect Karen.
>>
>>80973402
>they kept teasing Matt and Karen falling in love
>they even become a couple
>Matt keeps telling Elektra to fuck off
>when she's recovering from the poison blade in his house he confesses that he still loves her

I don't know why, but that shit got to me. Matt and Karen still have 0 chemistry after 2 seasons, but Matt/Elektra was fire from their first scene. Fuck Karen, bitch is annoying.
>>
>>80973901

Honestly Matt was retardedly inconsistent the whole series.

There's a part where he literally says he'll accept her for whoever she is and just doesn't want to lose her, she then kills a Hand assassin, he tells her to get out, then they're fighting side by side later and she's killing indiscriminately and he says he loves her again.

It's like he's completely normal 90% of the time then he sees Elektra and immediately wants to run away with her.
>>
>>80973726
yeah, Bendis's daredevil run was pretty great
>>
>>80970564
Certainly not ninjas.

S2 dropped the ball hard. The villains weren't menacing or entertaining. It was pure shit. Nobuo is not final boss material. Hell, he was almost a fucking henchman in s1.

The military guy as the blacksmith was also a shit reveal. They literally had to make someone, anyone already presented, into the blacksmith character. Almost chosen randomly.

Elektra was also a terrible character.
>>
>>80973879

Come on DD

please don't make me go
>>
File: 14503044617122.png (232 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
14503044617122.png
232 KB, 649x649
>>80973898
>kill Foggy
>>
Karen and Frank make the greatest couple in all of capeshit.
>>
>>80974002
Because he knows that Daredevil is who he is and Elektra is the only who understands that. By the end of the show he basically accepts that he can't force people(Frank, Elektra) to be someone they're not.
>>
Open with the conversation between Matt and Karen.

Everything with her dying and being a heroin addict is boring and predictable. Do something new.

Bullseye.
>>
>>80973901
I felt the exact opposite. Didn't buy Matt and Elektra at all, but him and Karen always felt pretty natural.
>>
Just cancel everything and give us three seasons of Frank.
>>
>>80970564
Finds out who the fuck killed the DA?
>>
>>80974767
It was General Eiling. He was trying to frame Brad.
>>
>>80974124
Aquaman and Mera, lad
>>
>>80974077
blacksmith was a bit of an asspull. I didn't like the ninjas either but I don't think they were bad.

Honestly it felt like there was too much shit going on at once, but they did it pretty well all things considered
>>
>>80975013

Now who's ready for Defenders, which will be probably be Shadowland with Elektra leading the Hand instead of Matt?
>>
>>80975067
So wait, do people think they're actually going with The Beast for The Hand? Because I hope they're going with The Beast.
>>
File: tumblr_me14r1qCkb1rhwukto1_500.jpg (99 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me14r1qCkb1rhwukto1_500.jpg
99 KB, 500x262
>>80973726
>>
>>80974002
I think, in the end, Matt realized that ninjas aren't actually people, so it's okay to kill them.
>>
>>80975321
No, he realized that his way wasn't working like he told Frank.
>>
>>80970564
I want Vanessa back and craving that sweet revenge. Then she gets Frank'd through a window
>>
They dug the hole too deep, now Daredevil and The Hand must team up to face...The Moleman!
>>
Charlie Cox's bare ass.
>>
Some things that would make me cream like a creamy creamboy:

Bullseye hired to take out Frank, whom Fisk sees as a more immediate obstacle. Karen goes Karening as always and gets caught in the middle of it. Frank has Bullseye on the ropes when Bullseye kills Karen just so he can make his escape while Frank is in shock.

Fisk spends the first part of the season rebuilding his empire while also searching for hard evidence that Matt is Daredevil.

Lots of MattXFrank.

Matt becomes Foggy's client rather than his partner, which would make sense following JJ, while also setting up their involvement with Heroes for Hire/Defenders. Or Matt is of counsel with Hogarth, or something else less than a full-time associate/partner.

After Bullseye kills Karen, Matt goes apeshit but gets fucking wrecked by Fisk (after taking out Bullseye). Before Fisk can finish off Matt, Frank shows up with Vanessa hostage and while Fisk is in the middle of autisting super hard, confessing his love while threatening Frank, Frank just plugs Vanessa in the head.
>>
>>80975765
>it's a DD is bleeding out on the couch episode
>>
>>80974002
She hurt him once and he was a bit on the defensive side about her but the more he got to know her the more he realized she was the one he wanted to be with, especially when he nearly lost her the first time, IIRC he even tells her he felt a void inside of him when he thought of Elektra dying.

Her killing the Hand ninja turned him off from her because life was precious to him, the ninja was a young mam, and he thought Elektra was just some kill happy psycho.

But then after learning about her being the black sky, people thinking of her as an it and as a property, the fact that Elektra is so messed up thanks to these people, that she needed someone to love her, that she did it to protect him, that she was the only one who understood Matt's Daredevil side (and the part of him which was the lawyer part that she didn’t understand she accepted in the end), and then after finding out the Hand were a bunch of dicks who come back to life anyway, yeah of course he wanted to be with her.

Karen he liked and cared about but she's never going to be part of his Daredevil life and he was very willing to drop her for Elektra and didn't pursue Karen anymore when she dropped him.

Also the actors had some chemistry but the characters' relationship was never that developed and them hooking up felt weird especially since Matt was the person Karen knew the least, hell she had more of a relationship with Foggy and Frank (who most of tumblr is shipping with Karen, lol).

Claire, IMO, is another character who I think is perfect for Matt but too bad he's not the best person for her not to mention she doesn’t want to deal with his drama and bullshit (as a matter in fact Matt, along with the other superheroes, is the one who is always giving her trouble).
>>
>>80976025
Hnnng.

Fisk knows Melvin has been helping daredevil and has Betsy killed, making Melvin go full gladiator and act as a wildcard, buzzsawing his way through fisks goons whilst hunting daredevil for failing to protect Betsy
>>
When do you guys think we can even expect season 3? Aren't they only doing 2 shows a year?
>>
File: thank god for sm.png (1 MB, 1763x986) Image search: [Google]
thank god for sm.png
1 MB, 1763x986
>>80970923
maybe
>>
Just what most people seem to want. Daredevil and Punisher fight Fisk and stopping him from coming back to power. But I want them to fail and for everything to go to shit
>>
File: 8998.jpg (233 KB, 665x1024) Image search: [Google]
8998.jpg
233 KB, 665x1024
>>80970923
Why not, stilt-man can't drag the show down any further after this shit season
>>
>>80976184
This I want a season 3 and 4 about DD and Frank vs the Fisk empire, feat bullseye, feat gladiator
>>
File: 1453613587662.png (688 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1453613587662.png
688 KB, 800x450
>>80970564
Bullseye
Absorbing Man
More Kingpin
More Frank
>>
>>80973310
I quite enjoyed it. DD season 1 was better but JJ was wayyyy better than season 2 of DD. I liked how different the tone was, Matt is so confident and sure of his actions and skills while Jessica is like a regular person fumbling her way through shit and constantly getting her ass kicked
>>
>>80976118
They're teasing that Gladiator reveal so hard it's unfair. That would be really cool, I just don't want him to get corrupted. He's my sometimes-confused husbando!
>>
>>80976128

>mfw we have to sit through another season of Jessica Jones before we get more Daredevil

She has one story and they barely stretched that out. I have no hope for season 2
>>
>>80976268
Maybe Danny will get dragged in and we can watch him become bffs with Luke.
>>
>>80976241
Its funny i rank the seasons in reverse.

DD2 > JJ > DD1
>>
>>80976328
I'd rank it

DD1 > DD2 > JJ
>>
>>80976372
DD1 = DD2 >>>>>>>>> lolhaven'tseenJJanddontplanto
>>
>>80976201
Well, at least we made it through the weekend before shitposters started calling season 2 shit.
>>
>>80976397
Why wouldn't you watch it? That's just retarded, make your own decisions. Just because /co/ shit talks something doesn't mean it's actually bad.
/co/ hates everything
>>
>>80976268
have they even confirmed JJs2? I thought the plan was DDs2, Luke, Iron Fist this year. Next year Defenders and 'maybe' DDs3
>>
>>80976444
Doesn't seem very appealing to me.
>>
>>80976482
Season 2 has been confirmed for JJ. All we know is that it will definitely be post-Defenders.
>>
>>80976415
Season 2 was shit. There was so little plot progression, ninja's popped up every 5 fucking minutes and Matt would be fighting them forever because he has to throw in unnecessary cartwheels and flips. Frank spent most of the season doing nothing but grunting, shooting people or talking about how he was a great American soldier. Foggy was a whiny bitch that became a Mary Sue after he got offered a named partner position at a prestigious law firm for no fucking reason. Karen at least did something interesting, which was reminiscent of season 1, but other wise this season was little plot with too much action to eat up time. It was boring
>>
>>80976397
>>80976490

Worth it for Tennant as Kilgrave. Arguably better than Kingpin.
>>
>>80976561
I'm one of the few who couldn't stand season 1 Kingautist. Season 2 Kingpin was GOAT though.
>>
I still don't get why there was a giant hole
>>
>>80976529
Punisher never talked up his own military achievements. He did much more than grunt. All of the dialogue between Matt and Frank was pitch-perfect.

Foggy was a Mary Sue after he got offered his job? So the season finale where he was barely present? And the named partner thing likely just meant he would be partner-track/given some years of credit toward partnership. Also, that trial was fixed by Fisk and things never went Foggy's way. Learn what a Mary Sue is.
>>
>>80976616
There is absolutely no reason for Foggy to have gotten that offer. A name fucking partner? Are you fucking kidding me, you don't higher some random dude to join your firm with the intention of having him eventually become named partner because he gave some narutard level inspirational speech at the start of a trial that got fucked up.
Or how about how he magically made everything work despite only having a few days to prep for the trial of the century on his own. This shit was just to play up how "special" Foggy is and how he needed to realize that he's a star all on his very own
>>
>>80976735
>higher
>>
>>80976735
I really want to know how he managed to talk the DA down from multiple executions to 20 days of community service or whatever ridiculous deal he made when killing Frank was literally all she wanted.
>>
>>80976798
420blazeitpussy
>>
>>80976803
He didn't convince her at all. Watch the show. They were trying to tie him to crimes in DE where the death penalty is an option (unlike NY). She was grasping at straws and there wasn't enough evidence to indict him in DE of anything. He was still going to serve multiple life sentences. Foggy was simply trying to use the insanity defense to get him institutionalized instead
>>
So why exactly was Elektra killed by not-Bullseye?
>>
>>80976803
Especially considering how blood thirsty that DA was and how easy a win this would be for her. But it's Foggy, he can do anything if he tries
>>
>>80976849
He worked out a possibility for parole in like 20 years or something retarded. How is that even possible? He's a mass murderer, there's no way a DA would ever agree to that
>>
>Jessica Jones is "sjw shit"

how is "rape is bad" a sjw thing?
>>
>>80976907
SJW has lost it's meaning, ppl use it to describe everything these days
>>
>>80976907
Not that I agree with people bandying about anti-sjambok bullshit, but there are other aspects of the show. Personally, I'm a fan of these details and I'm afraid to even point any of them out, lest these mouthbreathers use it as fodder.

For example, Kilgrave made his victims do fucked up shit. But, if you recall, the well dressed, wealthy, white dude merely has to hand over his coat. Kilgrave implicitly respected his status in society and his taste. That white dude felt equally victimized, which is valid in an autonomy kind of way, but didn't stack up against the other members of the support group.

Again, I actually like this subtle commentary.
>>
>>80976988
anti-sjw*

My autocorrect is tripping its dick off apparently
>>
>>80976529
>Frank talking about being a soldier

Did you even watch the show
>>
>>80976803
>20 days of community now equals multiple life sentences

Did half of you guys even pay attention to the show? Where you too busy on /co/ while watching?
>>
>>80976858
Because the Hand's master plan is involved in The Defenders miniseries, most likely, and they need Elektra to be resurrected by the Hand in that.
>>
>>80977100
Yo check this shit out
In episode 6 Foggy very clearly says that he managed to talk the DA down from 3 life sentences without parole to 1 with possibility of parole in 25 years.
Why the hell would she agree to that?
>>
>>80977265
Because she would just make sure he gets killed well before 25 years pass?
>>
BULLSEYE

WHEN
H
E
N
>>
>>80977295
The case is pretty open and shut, theres no reason for her to hope the lawn can kill the lawnmower in 25 years when she can just throw him in jail forever.
>>
>>80970607
First reply nailed it.
>>
>>80976988

Actually never thought about it this way. I just saw it as a lol fuck whitey type of thing which doesn't get under my skin anyway but interesting to see it a different way
>>
I want Kingpin in power and I want Matt to be outed at Daredevil. I think what would mAke for some really interesting things.

Also, does anyone have a picture for the timeline of the marvel netflix shows?
>>
>>80971081
A girl did something useful at one point in the show. This is unacceptable SJW behavior.
>>
File: bullseye color.jpg (123 KB, 600x926) Image search: [Google]
bullseye color.jpg
123 KB, 600x926
Season 3 only needs Bullseye desu
>>
File: roulette.png (222 KB, 815x310) Image search: [Google]
roulette.png
222 KB, 815x310
I want them to introduce Bullseye, have him kill Karen and have the season end on an adaptation of Roulette.
>>
I didn't quite understand the scene where punisher kills the blacksmith and then finds the secret room full of guns. Who the fuck did they belong to? How did he even know that blacksmith had kidnapped karren? Didn't the drive anway from his house? If so, that cabin obviously didn't belong to him. Was it just a coincidence that Frank happened to find a house with a million guns in it?

Also, I feel like the Colonels role as the blacksmith was poorly explained and made little sense.
>>
>>80976988
I figured Kilgrave was "nice" to him because he was a steady source of well tailored, fashion concious clothes.
>>
I love Bullseye as much as any other Daredevil fan, but how exactly do you make him a season-length villain? With the exception of the Ikari arc, he's not exactly a schemer.

I wouldn't mind a season where Kingpin tries to regain his empire, while the real Owl fights to take it from him, with Bullseye as his hired assassin to even the odds between the two.
Slowly, through interactions with Daredevil, Bullseye starts to get an almost "The Dark Knight" Joker-like obsession with Daredevil, even down to wearing the costume. In the end, the war between the two gang leaders ends somehow, and Bullseye basically fucks off on his own to just go on killing people for his own amusement.
>>
>>80977987
>I love Bullseye as much as any other Daredevil fan, but how exactly do you make him a season-length villain?

Use him as the hand of another like usual.

Alternatively let him find out Matt's identity and fuck with him over the course of the season.
>>
I want to see him costar in a few Punisher episodes.
>>
>>80971002

Calling your boss's concern for your well-being patriarchal shit
>>
File: lZJXlbP.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lZJXlbP.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>80978536
I cringed hard when she actually said "patriarchal".

How insecure are women who immediately jump to sexism when men are simply concerned for them?
>>
>>80978587

She was going at it for the whole season, and I get it, she killed a dude so it's harder to catch her off guard now, but she wants everyone to treat her accordingly without actually telling them what she's been through.
>>
File: 1457633375089.png (877 KB, 900x1346) Image search: [Google]
1457633375089.png
877 KB, 900x1346
>>80976803
>>80976849
>>80976900
>>80977265

Except for the fact that this DA is afraid of her fuck-ups being dragged into the light. So while she was looking to bury Frank with the original Public Defender who would roll over and let her execute him in Delaware, she took a deal when the firm that has already outsmarted her and called her on her bluffs twice shows up. If the case doesn't go to trial, and instead Frank takes a deal, she doesn't run the risk of evidence being dragged up. She puts away a criminal who would never actually get parole, all while minimizing possible exposure of her previous involvement.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (1 MB, 1033x1644) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
1 MB, 1033x1644
>>80976025
>Frank is in shock

You forget who you're talking about?
>>
>>80977918
They drove a couple hundred metres from the Colonels house, it was probably a toolshed used to hide his armoury.
>>
File: read.jpg (10 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
read.jpg
10 KB, 244x207
>>80978587
>>80978536
Patriarchal does actually mean something outside of SJW bullshit.

In this context she was referring to how her boss was behaving in a fatherly way, worrying over her wellbeing.
>>
>>80972360
You telling me that blind lawyer is a Daredevil? Yeah, sure and Batman is Bruce Wayne
>>
>>80979126
It's an easy mistake to make, Anon. His twin brother was the first Daredevil.
>>
>>80978938
That's what I got too patriarchal as in patriarch because the editor dude was acting like a protective father.

That said the show gave him the reason when Ben was brought up.
>>
File: Mikes-glasses-DD25.jpg (161 KB, 680x499) Image search: [Google]
Mikes-glasses-DD25.jpg
161 KB, 680x499
>>80979217
Ah yeah Matt's stylish twin brother, Mike Murdock.
>>
File: Picture-14.png (740 KB, 764x557) Image search: [Google]
Picture-14.png
740 KB, 764x557
>>80979596
Who is also Thor
>>
File: daredevil.gif (964 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.gif
964 KB, 500x609
>>80970564
>see

triggered
>>
>>80979606
>>80979596
Is it canon Matt had no sense of style?
>>
>>80979596
>>80979606
Can't wait until Mike appears in season 3
>>
>>80979632
1) It was the 60's, who knows what style was like back then.

2) He is literally blind.
>>
File: 4706958-2105943563-45200.jpg (56 KB, 421x640) Image search: [Google]
4706958-2105943563-45200.jpg
56 KB, 421x640
>>80979654
Even a blind man can see how ridiculous this looks
>>
>>80976226
Absorbing Man is on Shield I think.
>>
>>80972919
That or ambahlamps.

Drives me nuts.
>>
>>80976576
>I'm one of the few who couldn't stand season 1 Kingautist.
Ok now I hate you
>>
>>80979668

HEY MATT DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT ARE YOU DAREDEVIL
>>
File: daredevil suit and hat.jpg (3 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
daredevil suit and hat.jpg
3 MB, 1988x3056
>>80979668
Dude, that suit kicks ass.
>>
File: daredevil suit smokin.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
daredevil suit smokin.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>80979775
You could even say that it is SSSSSMOKIN' hot.
>>
File: daredevil suit riddle.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
daredevil suit riddle.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>80979739
>HEY MATT DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT ARE YOU DAREDEVIL

He is actually the Riddler, but don't tell anyone.
>>
>>80979778
>>80979785
>>80979785
>They aren't posting the cock edits.
>>
Did they ever actually confirm the military guy is Blacksmith?

I think he's just working for Blacksmith and Punisher is going after the real one in the future.
>>
>>80970607
Ill take it

Tho idk where this complaints coming from
>>
>>80979799
He did mention something about how their was something bigger than him going on.
>>
>>80979796
I don't have them.
>>
File: 14128379857198273123.jpg (18 KB, 350x222) Image search: [Google]
14128379857198273123.jpg
18 KB, 350x222
>>80970607
i liked what the movie did with the target being a body modification
>>
>>80980077
somehow I remember him being fatter in that movie
>>
>>80980077
with renner wanting a netflix series i think a bullseye then it leads to him being the new hawkeye if he did hawkeye gets fucked in civil war
>>
>>80976576
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>80976576
cause his autism only works when he's scheming
>>
>>80970564
How about some ninjas?
>>
>>80970564
>>80970564
A fucking budget that doesnt flake out at the end, or the middle.
>>
File: bullseye.jpg (102 KB, 729x1096) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.jpg
102 KB, 729x1096
>>80970564
One word: Bullseye.
>>
>>80979596
>>80979606
>inb4 I'm told it looks good.jpg
>>
You know what i want?
Consistency.

Season 2 is two unrelated storylines jammed together in a way that doesn't even jel together.
>>
>>80981090
>BANG
>>
I just read Born Again, where do I go next for Daredevil comics?
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1055x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1055x1600
All I really want is Bullseye. Also, don't forget to pay your taxes anons
>>
>>80970564
Matt unJUSTing himself
>>
File: 1458529333622.png (154 KB, 429x630) Image search: [Google]
1458529333622.png
154 KB, 429x630
>>
>>80976583
So the ninjas could walk there from China.
>>
>>80979632
Dunno about Matt, but Mike knows his stuff.
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80981453
MY FRANKA FRANK
>>
Is Melvin gonna become a bad guy? I really like the weirdo.
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80981583
Melvin Potter may become the Gladiator in season 3 or 4 depending on how long they want to make him DD's armor and weapon supplier
>>
>>80978536
Do you know what patriarchal means?

It means he was behaving like an over-protective father.
>>
>>80981975

Right. cause that's totally the word a normal person would use instead of something like fatherly along with the word shit to show just how offended this strong independent woman felt.
>>
>>80981453
BARELY
>>
File: bullseye.jpg (56 KB, 641x369) Image search: [Google]
bullseye.jpg
56 KB, 641x369
>>80980077
best fukken villain Marvel had

also>>80981453
>she barely 12 mane
>>
so how long until Karen ends up doing porn and selling out Matt for more drugs
>>
File: Vanessa Elektra.jpg (215 KB, 864x691) Image search: [Google]
Vanessa Elektra.jpg
215 KB, 864x691
>>80970564
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80982376

Typically one would say patronizing but yeah it's totally a normal thing to say. I've had plenty of conversations where it's come up when appropriate. Fatherly would sound fucking stupid "You wouldn't be acting fatherly if this was Ben" doesn't flow as well as patronizing or patriarchal, Sorry your vocabulary is so limited anon-kun.
>>
File: Typhoid_W1_h1[1].jpg (133 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
Typhoid_W1_h1[1].jpg
133 KB, 600x458
Mary plz
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80971543
I'd like to see this. Basically a super villain gang war with DD caught in the middle mixed with Born Again stuff.
>>
I'd like to see Nuke emigrate over to DD. Would love the scene from Born Again, but there's no way in hell we're getting Cap
>>
>>80976184

If this happens, I hope Kingpin starts appearing in the movies where he plays everyone.
>>
>>80972740
I have a feeling that the hole in the ground/what's the Hand doing won't be resolved until Defenders
>>
>>80976184
I dunno I think it would be better if Fisk continued to work behind the scenes and get all his power back while he's still in jail with no one the wiser
>>
>>80976254
I know I loved it when he got upset with Matt and picked up the sawblade
>>
>>80970564
>Matt is taking care of ninja shit, maybe finally Madam Gao
>Foggy represents JJ in his new job
>Karen finally reveals to Frank that she killed Wesley. There were a lot of moments when I thought she was going to but didn't
>Fisk overhears this while tracking Frank and switches targets to Karen
>Hires Bullseye to kill Karen, which he does
>This obviously hits Matt hard and reminds him that he can't just focus on the Hand all the time when he has to clean up after his mistakes, so he starts juggling Fisk and the Hand
>JJ has got away with killing Kilgrave because legal things and has a long talk with Matt (out of costume) about whether or not it's ok to take a life
>By this point Fisk is in full Kingpin mode and has his office at the top floor of a skyscraper and is in control of NY
>Foggy asks JJ to investigate Bullseye and Matt (in-costume) acts on her intel to confront him, meets JJ there and they team up against Bullseye, and he ends up getting locked up
>Enraged by Karen's death, Frank takes the less subtle approach of just Franking his way up Fisk's skyscraper, Franking every goon in sight and blowing shit up
>He reaches Fisk's floor, only to discover some weird Hand shit going on and shitloads of ninjas climbing in through the windows, so he bails in a Punisher-brand skull parachute and detonates a bomb, injuring Fisk
>Matt is angered to find out that Bullseye has been released on bail because Fisk, and realises that his skills as a lawyer are still needed
>Matt and JJ confront Fisk and Bullseye after Frank has completely decimated Fisk's forces, but once again the Hand show up, and Fisk's association with them is elaborated upon a bit more before Elektra shows up
>The investors shit themselves as Fisk fights JJ and Matt fights Elektra
>Both are beaten but manage to escape during some severe Franking, sort of setting it up for the Defenders
>>
A more climactic climax.

I loved the ninjas, but when the End Boss is just "Ninja Guy we saw last season", it's kind of lame in comparison to Season 1's finale which was fucking DAREDEVIL VS KINGPIN.

When you go from a finale that has DAREDEVIL VS KINGPIN to a finale that's DAREDEVIL VS that one guy, remember that guy, it's that one guy, he's serious, you have a bit of a step down.

Otherwise, I generally loved the season.
>>
>>80976907
more often than not SJW is just used as an insult by people who don't understand it's meaning like autistic is
>>
>>80970564
I don't really care. These shows, like most TV, all kind of suck, (DC and Marvel both) but they're okay to have on my tablet while I'm at he drawing table.
Even just half watching it, I had to skip a bunch to make it bearable. Foggy and boring fucking courtroom shit send my hand to the slider every time.
>>
Walton Goggins as Bullseye
>>
>>80988810
>both are beaten
I mean JJ and Matt are both beaten, though maybe just Matt should get beaten, thinking about it. Jessica Jones would probably beat Fisk in a fight and after a season of Matt being the better fighter it'd make more sense with Elektra being Black Sky for her to win.

So a bit of an Empire Strikes Back style ending where JJ has to carry Matt away and Fisk has suffered heavy losses but ultimately him and the Hand are still winning
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
I wanna see more batman and superman
>>
double barrelled season

>Fisk gets out, is rebuilding, focuses all his energy on taking down DD, but also knows Frank is a threat.
>Introduce bullseye to take out Frank, Bullseye goes pull MAX, delves into franks psyche and backstory to try and get to know him on a deep level so he can kill him.
>DD endures intense levels of Born Again shit, whilst Frank is constantly scraping by numerous assassination attempts as bullseye gets closer to knowing him.
>Culminates with DD/Frank team up vs Fisk, Bullseye gets franked.

Not perfect but id love it.
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80986851

>Sorry your vocabulary is so limited anon-kun.

And yet you're the one who can't construct a sentence that sounds naturally.
>>
Yfw Nobu does this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=onvfnqj-LbI
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
Anyone have that scene where Matt screams st the Avengers?
>>
>>80981453
I WANNA FRANK THAT FRANK
>>
>>80992240
>yfw
>no pic
newfag get out
>>
>>80970607
Okay here we go gonna ignore the complications that will surely arise from Matt being in the Defenders

>Season 3 picks up shortly after season 2 ended. Matt is in a relationship with Karen, Foggy is working with Hogarth at his new law firm and hasn't spoken to Matt since Season 2, the Punisher has gone to ground for a while to reflect on his mission
>Matt's relationship with Karen is awkward. He is still grieving over the death of Elektra but Karen hasn't been told yet about that. She is noticing that Matt is acting more erratic and violent when he's Daredevil however
>The Kingpin, still in jail, has deduced Daredevil's secret identity and is setting out on his promise in season 2 to destroy everything in Matt's life
>Kingpin hires a mercenary named Bullseye to assassinate targets close to Matt.
>Bullseye proceeds to kill the clients that were in the Hand's bus at the end of season 2. Matt meets him a few times and the two tussle but Bullseye always manages to get away
>Kingpin has Betsy kidnapped and beaten causing Melvin to attack Matt in his Gladiator costume, buzzsaws and everything
>Meanwhile Elektra has been revived by the Hand and is now their leader. She becomes psychotically violent when she learns that Matt started a relationship with Karen so soon after her death and also declares war on him. Her Hand ninjas attack Matt in his apartment with Karen where she learns about Elektra. Karen becomes upset when she realises that she is essentially a rebound from Elektra (similar to Milla's reaction when she found out about Elektraand Matt's breakdown). Karen leaves him intending to leave the city for good.
>>
>>80994309
>Kingpin proceeds with phase 2 of his plan and releases the information that Matt is Daredevil to the public. He is targeted by scores of criminals (with cameos from a bunch of Matt's D-Listers in their civilian identities) who overwhelm Matt outside of his suit. Frank appears and saves Matt's life by gunning them down.
>Matt is subpoenaed to appear in court and his attorney's licence suspended pending the results of the trial
>Matt's bail is paid by someone who turns out to be Foggy who is also willing to represent him in court.
>Foggy during the trial gives an impassioned speech on the importance of vigilante justice with nods to the one Matt gave about the Punisher in Season 2 and also abuses legal loopholes and Matt's blindness to make reasonable doubt as to whether he's Daredevil
>The court is moved but before the trial ends, Foggy is shot through the window by Bullseye, his life barely saved when Matt tackles him to the ground at the last second
>Matt rushes out of the court and runs down Bullseye, beating him to within an inch of his life. He remembers some moralistic thing Foggy said during the trial and leaves him for the cops to arrest
>Bullseye never makes it to hospital, he is intercepted and brought to a private clinic owned by Fisk who surgically implants strips of adamantium onto his bones (not sure if Netflix is allowed to use adamantium)
>Matt realising that this will only end with either him or Fisk dead, willingly allows himself to be arrested, confesses to being Daredevil and has himself thrown in jail
>>
>>80994354
>Matt faces off personally with Fisk in jail who gloats about defeating the Devil himself. Matt proceeds to do a Back in Black Spiderman scene and severely beats and humiliates the Kingpin in front of all his men, sending him into a coma after promising to kill him if Foggy dies.
>Matt resigns himself to jail to pay for his failures when Elektra's ninjas kill the security guards and tell Matt to meet Elektra in his local church so she can kill him personally. To provide more incentive, they reveal they have kidnapped Karen.
>Matt arrives at the church and proceeds to duel Elektra to a standstill. The fight is interrupted however with the arrival of the now fully healed Bullseye who joins in wanting to be the one who personally kills Matt. Daredevil, Bullseye and Elektra proceed to have a lengthy three way fight
>Elektra is the first to be knocked out since she still has reservations about killing Matt. Matt gets the better hand of Bullseye but as he goes to tend to Elektra, Bullseye throws her sai at Daredevil which is intercepted by Karen who dives in the way to save him
>Matt wrecks Bullseye and uses the sai to carve the bullseye into his head giving the same speech he does in the comics
>Matt however realises that his life is now in ruins. He covertly meets Foggy at the hospital who is now conscious. They arrange a plan not heard by the audience but is soon revealed to be that Foggy will claim Matt died when the Hand attacked the prison. He states very emphatically in front of the news that "Matt Murdock is dead."
>The last shot of the season is Matt in his Daredevil costume (sans mask) looking sadly over his city. Stick comes up behind him and asks if he's ready to fulfill his destiny. Matt sadly says yes and puts his mask on showing that he has given up on his civilian life.
>>
>>80990154
I think you meant "natural" there buddy, otherwise you're the one writing the unnatural sounding sentences :^)
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80994354
Vibranium, not adamantium, but yeah.
>>
>>80976241

DD2 > DD1 > Daredevil (Ben Affleck Film) > JJ

Yeah, JJ was that bad. Kilgrave was the only good thing about that show, and they killed him off.
>>
>>80976241
>JJ was wayyyy better than season 2 of DD

>There are people with tastes this bad.
>>
>>80976735
I got the impression Hogarth (that's her name, right?) was just flattering Foggy to get him to join. I mean, it's always been apparent he's a talented lawyer, and it benefits her to pick up someone who's making waves and jobless, so making him feel important is reasonable.
>>
I watched season 2 but haven't paid much attention.

What was the hole for?
Why did they use kids as incubators?
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80979668
I don't see any problem. Even had some black bits: thats cool.
>>
>>80976241

>Jessica is like a regular person fumbling her way through shit and constantly getting her ass kicked

This.

I think this is what I appreciate about JJ. She felt like a real person, good intentions, fuck ups and all. She was wholly flawed and had moments of selfishness. Basic human nature with super powers thrown in. It's a breath of fresh air compared to "WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY I'M A HERO BLAH BLAH" archetypes you see in most cape shows.
>>
>>80973254
RedBatman
>>
>>80981453
my kinda frank
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
I want a season one punisher. Didn't realize how bad I would want it especially since I don't really enjoy him (MAX was fucking perfect though and I'm glad they went that route )
>>
I hope we get a punisher season 1 with guest stars ghost rider and blade
>>
>>80976241
>Jessica Jones above anything
>>
>>80981453
MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80970607
nooo pls not Karen nooo no kill pls
>>
>>80978536
That was funny because Karen was being all like "fuck the patriarchy I'm my own woman and sheet" and boss reporter Jew is all like "bitch this ain't because you a weak ass bitch it cuz the last person to do this job a tough ass nigga named Ben Ulrich got fucking killed".
>>
>>80981453

MY KINDA FRANK
>>
>>80979720
Wesley was the true villain of season 1.
>>
>>80988810
>Madam Gao
Nah nigga

I hope she turns out to be Crane Mother and Iron Fist has to deal with it
>>
I'm rewatching season 1, and god it was great.

Season 1=Season 2
>>
>>81008383
I'm thinking of watch Season 1 again, then Season 2 again right after.
>>
I want Bullseye to ruin everything ever
>>
>>80970564
Here's what I'd do:

- Kingpin gets out of prison, Vanessa comes home. We find out she's was pregnant, comes home with their son. Fisk gets to work rebuilding his empire further..

- The Chaste steps up after telling Matt that Elektra's body was stolen by the hand. Introduce Echo (mute ninja chick) as Matt's guardian, to keep tabs on him, AND be her test to full Chaste initiation.

- Karen has a crisis of conscience after Matt's reveal. Begins taking extensive notes when Matt's not around. Pressure begins to build, looks for a way to deal with it, turns to drugs.

- New vigilante begins making the rounds, decked out in white and seemingly "not all there" (MOON KNIGHT). In the season, Moon Knight's actions start resembling Punisher's level of violence, which is shown to have an impact on him as "lengths he doesn't want to go to, but sometimes, he's not himself at all".

- Foggy gets appointed as Jessica Jones' liason and personal legal counsel (to keep the both of them in check). When he finds out she's not "average" and needs help on something, he knows he has to go to one person alone for this matter: Matt.

- Kingpin sees the power vacuum in NY, and begins making a push, going up against an unexpected enemy: the Maggia and their leader, SILVERMANE.

- Karen, in her quickly devolving spiral, sells info to someone that shouldn't know about Matt's dual identity, which gets back to both the Maggia and Kingpin. As both sides fight for the attention of the Ones Who Killed the Devil, Kingpin brings in a new menace for all sides: BULLSEYE.

- Typical street level cape action happens, with Jones, Cage, Moon Knight and the Chaste stepping up to help Matt in his hour of need, with Matt personally facing off against Bullseye.

- Season ends with DD and some of the "Defenders" sharing info and keeping in touch. Kingpin's approached by the Hand, and taken to their new leader: Elektra, who then offers Fisk an alliance to take down their enemies. Namely, Daredevil.
>>
Fisk gets out of prison, tries to fuck up with Daredevil. Using Bullseye and targeting people close to him.

Almost succeeds. Punisher to the rescue. Defeated he plans to escape, But he knows that The Punisher will hunt him to the end.
So he fakes his death by "Crashing his plane".NO PUN Intended.

Only problem is, Bullseye is on the loose.
Kingpin employs a mercenary name "Bullet", to close al ties to him, so he cant be tracked down.

Culminates in a triple fight with Bullet-Daredevil-Punisher.
With Punisher crippling bullet and failing in killing him.
Bullseye becoming more psychotic,

Culminates with Bullseye vs Daredevil in a subway station, then to a traffic area. Bullseye manages to fuck DD's hearing gaining advantage.

DD overcomes Bullseye by being able to impact his body to a highspeed truck.

SHIELD or whats left of shield, takes Bullseye into custody.
>>
>>81009490
I like your ideas and love based Moon Knight and the idea of him assisting Matt but I wouldn't pull Jess and Luke in yet. Save them all teaming up for Defenders
>>
File: 1458363050066.jpg (92 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1458363050066.jpg
92 KB, 878x814
>Matt uses chain as whip and is 10x more effective than he ever seems to be with his fagsticks
>Wonder if he's going to have tard mechanic build him a sick whip or something similar
>Goes back to shitty sticks and proceeds to have his ass beat on the reg
Cmon red
>>
>It's a Fisk episode
>It's a Frank episode
>It's a Hand episode

JJ was great, but it/Luke Cage needs to step it up to really compete with Daredevil.
>>
>>81009490
Way too much going on.
>>
>>80970564
Can we see spidey in one episode? It would be amazin, I love DD and Spidey's interactions.
>>
>>81009490

>moon knight

nigga you what?
>>
>>81011339
>Luke Cage

WHY DOES HE GET HIS OWN SHOW? WHY DOES JESSICA JONES? WHY NOT THE FUCKING PUNISHER!!??
>>
>>81015027
Because they're doing an "Avengers" thing in the Netflix show where each of the members of the big team gets a solo series setting up the team-up.

And The Punisher doesn't exactly work well with others.
>>
Collin Farrell
>>
>>81008157
That'd be dope but it would require a fair amount of exposition, Seven Capital Cities and all that
>>
>>81009712
I'm fairly sure season 3 would be taking place after the Defenders mini, so I figured it'd just reinforce the whole "team dynamic" concept.

>>81011442
I think I wrote up less than what was written up for season 2. I understand you saying "too much", but there was a LOT that happened this season, too.

>>81014917
We all want to see Moon Knight, and considering he is actually placed rather close to Hell's Kitchen for his initial operations, it'd make sense to introduce him in DD.
>>
>Daredevil, at this point in time, seems so much less inspired than Jessica Jones, which came out seven months after its Marvel universe sister show in 2015 but seemed light years ahead of it in vision and execution. While JJ was a gloomy, noir-ish detective show with powers thrown into the mix, it felt like a superhero show for its time, exploring issues like the meaning of consent, the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder, and the dynamics of power in same-sex relationships. Daredevil, by contrast, is … about a man with a savior complex who wrestles with the morality of violence, which the show portrays in gruesome, prolonged, visceral ways.
>[Jessica Jones explores] issues like the meaning of consent, the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder, and the dynamics of power in same-sex relationships

Daredevil is garbage. Jessica Jones is one of the best shows ever.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/03/daredevil-season-two/474519/
>>
File: 1458273215369.png (144 KB, 576x507) Image search: [Google]
1458273215369.png
144 KB, 576x507
>>81017693

??????
>>
I'm 4 episodes in and I'm loving it even more than the first season, but I have a bad feeling that once the Hand get involved I'm going to care a lot less for the ninja sheneanegains than I did for Frank. Fisk grabbed me a lot more the The Hand in season 1, and it's gonna take a LOT for The Hand to grab my interest more than Frank did in this season.
>>
>>80970564
I'm done. They are turning this into the Karen Page show. She had more scenes with the punisher then Daredevil did.
>>
File: 1453570415116.png (273 KB, 430x803) Image search: [Google]
1453570415116.png
273 KB, 430x803
>>
>>81018569

Did the mention his cell block or the name of the prison?

Those might roll off the tongue better than just "The Prison".

Anyway, Thank You Black Wesley.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.