[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel is having a tournament, who all is on the roster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 16tournament-East-1.png (86 KB, 1022x515) Image search: [Google]
16tournament-East-1.png
86 KB, 1022x515
Rules

1: no powers that can't be neutralized (ie Cyclops can compete, but he has to wear ruby quartz that can't be opened)

2. Kinetic weapons are allowed, no stupid mech shit

Round 3: characters may be male or female, 36 in all.
>>
>>80965335
>Cyclops can compete, but he has to wear ruby quartz that can't be opened
The fuck?
>>
>>80965594
over his eyes...so his beams don't shoot.
>>
>>80965669
Why?
>>
Spider-Man
>>
>>80965707
so that he doesn't get an unfair advantage

>>80965731
how would all his powers be neutralized?
>>
DEADPOOL
E
A
D
P
O
O
L
>>
>>80965766
>so that he doesn't get an unfair advantage
That doesn't make any fucking sense. They're his powers just like everyone else has powers. Does Superman have to where a Krypronite necklace.
>>
>>80965846
>1: no powers that can't be neutralized

Can you read?
>>
>>80965934
why the fuck wouldnt you just say heroes without powers then?
This is a fucking retarded set of rules
>>
>>80965934
What do you mean can't be neutralized? Are you under the impression that Cyclop's blast are some autokill move?
>>
>>80965962
I literally did, then added a caveat for heroes with powers that can be deactivated. Again, can you read?
>>
>>80965990
no superpowers tat can;t be neutralized/ what about that is even a little bit ambiguous?
>>
So you're doing a superhero fighting tournament, but they don't get to use their superpowers?
>>
>>80966180
Your rules don't make any goddamn sense and repeating isn't going to help. What do you mean "can't be neutralized"? They can't be neutralized by the opponent or the person themselves? If it's the latter how does this create an unfair advantage?
Just answer these questions you inbred.
>>
>>80965962
>>80965990
I think he meant that Cyclops has to wear ruby quartz so he can use his power all the time.
So they don't pull "take Cyclops glasses so he can't open his eyes without blasting everything to pieces".
>>
I would love if marvel started having tournament arcs that never ended a la manga
>>
With these fucking retarded rules, who's the best martial artist in the Marvel? They win.
>>
>>80966324
I don't think so

>>80965669
>>
>>80966345
Who even is the best martial artist in Marve?
>>
>>80966345
>>80965335
OP said Marvel but about half of these characters are DC so.... Karate Kid.
>>
>>80966268
yeah, people like Captain America, Punisher, etc.

or people like Cyclops whos powers can be neutralized.
>>
>>80966379
Shang-Chi.
>>
>>80966379
The Cat.
>>
>>80966414
What about Wolverine?
>>
>>80966345
>>80966379
>>80966417
>>80966422
Martial arts count as powers. They're all given a third grade cuncussion before they're allowed to compete.
>>
>>80966282
>Your rules don't make any goddamn sense and repeating isn't going to help.

They make perfect sense, sorry your retarded

>What do you mean "can't be neutralized"? They can't be neutralized by the opponent or the person themselves? If it's the latter how does this create an unfair advantage?
Just answer these questions you inbred.

No powers that can;t be neutralized by the people running the tournament. if they can't, then the fighter is not allowed in the tourney. How can that possibly confuse a human being of even the most basic intelligence?
>>
>>80966462
Super-strength, healing factor, metal bones. he has powers.

>>80966470
no they don't, are you retarded?
>>
>>80966470
>Martial arts count as powers
So you want to take a bunch of superheroes, reduce them down to basic people, then figure out which one would win in a fight? I dunno, man, the biggest guy there or whoever gets in a lucky punch in the right occasions.
>>
>>80966482
>sorry your retarded
*you're
>No powers that can;t be neutralized by the people running the tournament. if they can't, then the fighter is not allowed in the tourney. How can that possibly confuse a human being of even the most basic intelligence?
You should have just said "no one is allowed to use their powers" in the first goddamn place.
>>
>>80966536
So you want something like
>punisher vs hawkguy
>tony without armor vs bruce banner (no hulking)
melee fights?
>>
>>80966626
Kek this would actually be a way more entertaining discussion than with powers.
>>
>>80965335
I don't think you understand how tournaments work
>>
>>80966626
yes
>>
>>80966669
Though its guaranteed to be even more nonsensical than regular vs discussion since we have next to zero frame of reference for most of these people fighting without their powers.
>>
>>80966698
>Punisher
>Hawkeye
>Coulson without hand
>Bruce Banner
>Jennifer Walters
>Tony Stark
>James Rhodes
>Scott Lang
>Dr Doom
>Moira MacTaggert
>Thor without Mjolnir
>>
>>80966929
>Thor without Mjolnir
Still Hulk-tier strength.
>>
>>80967012
But it's not superpower, it's Asgardian genes.
>>
>>80967056
if you're gonna go that route than theres tons of superheros who's powers aren't really "powers"
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.