[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Don't you dare, Devil!" What was your least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 33
"Don't you dare, Devil!"

What was your least favorite part of the season?
>>
>let's talk shit about this show that we clearly haven't talked shit about in a million threads before

It's like you enjoy being angry
>>
>>80963747
Is it just me, or do they feel weird calling him Daredevil? Which is odd considering what other people go by in that world....
>>
>>80963747
I'm upset that Matt and Foggy are broken up, and Im curious to see how Karen is going to react to him being Daredevil.
>>
Opening action sequence. Episode 1.

Various cringewothy nonsense. Like some purse snatchers or bank robbers or whatever are running from the police, while shooting at them. One of them shoot's a cop from the front, while the cop is in full sprint, and the cop, instead of stumbling over, goes flying backwards. It's obviously a wire stunt, and I guess a well performed one, but the physics are just stupid. There's another bit, a few seconds later, when instead of firing at the perps and unloading his whole magazine, the cop gets close enough that the perp just awkwardly knocks the gun out of the cop's hands and then fistfights him.

None of this serves the plot, except to make (what is supposed to be) a dramatic entrance for Daredevil, pre-credits. There are other ludicrous bits throughout the entire series, but in opening the entire season with one, it only reminds me of the really bad action sequence that closed last season's finale, and left a bad taste in my mouth. And any given opener is supposed to do the opposite.

It's all a shame because whoever else directed the rest of the action sequences for the season generally did a fantastic job. The lengthy one in episode 3 (4?) still gives me goose bumps thinking about it.
>>
>>80963747
Colonel Whatshisface randomly turning out to be the bad guy just because he was the only character left who hadn't served any purpose.

But it's not a huge deal.
>>
>>80963747
The whole Hand plot was really boring to me.
>>
>tfw no Stilt-Man
>>
>>80963747
Black Sky shit. They talked about how important it is, but they never bothered to explain why is it so goddamn important. There's really no excuse not to explain in season 2 original concept introduced in season 1.
>>
>>80963838
We know how she reacts. The dumb cunt sell his identity to Kingpin. Enjoy the spoiler casual, you earned it.
>>
>>80964394
They don't know. No one has ever activated one and Stick says as much.
>>
>>80964428
Netflix Kingpin doesn't really need to connect Murdock to Daredevil to make Murdock's life a living hell. He hates him as it is.
>>
>>80964475
Its very obvious they were setting that up. Did you miss the files on how her whole family died and it was implied she was a prostitute. Also Kingpin wants to know all he can on Matt. He told them to bring him back the files too. You are no Dark Knight Detective anon.

>"Ben didn't care and neither do I."
>>
File: 1453513633606.jpg (232 KB, 1276x1586) Image search: [Google]
1453513633606.jpg
232 KB, 1276x1586
>>80964428
>The dumb cunt sell his identity to Kingpin

except MCU Kingpin is already figuring out his identity you dumb tard
>>
>>80963747
>What was your least favorite part of the season?
Watching it.

Severe dropoff in quality from season one. Punisher was cringeworthy, and I hate using that word. Acting was good in Froggy, Karen, Stick and Elektra though.

They really need to get a fight choreographer who isn't obsessed with tumbling.
>>
>>80964555
Youre stupid as fuck. He will suspect and she will confirm.
>>
>>80963747
all about Elektra felt unatural ...
>>
>>80964585
i will eat my own shit and post a vid on /co/ if that happens

screenshot this post
>>
>>80964564
>Froggy
Bleh, sorry, I do water testing around the state, I'm so used to typing frog.
>>
>>80964564
>Acting was good in Froggy
>Punisher was cringeworthy
Yeah, you're full of shit.
>>
>>80964634
You faggots say this all the time and you never do it. I guess we will see.
>>
>>80964634
>Not thinking Karen is gonna sell Matt out
>Not thinking Kingpin will have Bullseye kill her

Its like you don't even DD you fucking casual faggot.
>>
>>80963747
>spoiler
>not "I dared the impossible. I dared evil."
>>
karens stupid ass article at the end of the season that pretty much all but invalidates the personal struggles matt went through
>>
>>80963795
A lot of the naming feels very forced.
Every time they talk about the "the devil of hell's kitchen" its like they have a mandatory Daredevil quota they have to meet each episode so people don't forget it's a marvel show.
>>
>karen snitches on matt

can someone tell me under what circumstances this shit happens?

i have a hard time believing it
>>
>>80963747
Least favorite part was the Luke Cage trailer. It was so... anti hype
>>
File: cy3ysm84h1cokosfdymu.jpg (242 KB, 591x542) Image search: [Google]
cy3ysm84h1cokosfdymu.jpg
242 KB, 591x542
>>80965812
I don't recall much be she gets depressed and becomes a junkie who needs a quick fix and she sells his identity for drugs.
>>
File: Karen Page 1.jpg (164 KB, 662x473) Image search: [Google]
Karen Page 1.jpg
164 KB, 662x473
>>80965812
>>
>>80963747
I think Bernthal's Punisher was great. He did a perfect portrayal of the character that was written for him, but there's this little nitpicking part of me that tells me that this Punisher was a bit too emotional. I like my Frank like I like my beer: cold
>>
>>80966689
He hust started Punishing so eventually he will get there.
>>
File: thank you wesley.jpg (206 KB, 592x2008) Image search: [Google]
thank you wesley.jpg
206 KB, 592x2008
he really stole the show
>>
>>80966909
I thought it was gonna be Cudda when they showed a giant bald man lifting a fuck ton of weights. But yeah, he was still so good.
>>
>>80966909
I still can't get over how Zuppa means "soup"
>>
File: main difference.jpg (230 KB, 1184x1540) Image search: [Google]
main difference.jpg
230 KB, 1184x1540
>>80967180
it's making fun of the fact that the english barely have a vocabulary
>>
>>80963747
The hallway/stairwell fight. I was physically tired watching that shit.
>>
>>80967475
>crisps
I've never in my once called pringles crisps.
>>
>>80967559
that is the legally binding name because they are made of potato mash and not potato slices
>>
>>80967517
Maybe you just subconsciously associate stairs with being tired, chubbo.
>>
File: Skeet skeet.jpg (57 KB, 341x527) Image search: [Google]
Skeet skeet.jpg
57 KB, 341x527
>>80963747

The day after Matt first fights Frank and he's in his kitchen trying to take an aspirin or something, and then he goes completely deaf

I thought this was going to be a whole subplot, but he seemed to be okay in his next scene and didn't have to go see a doctor or anything. They never even showed how his hearing went back to normal or explained if he had a head injury that caused the deafness or what.

It was kind of weird, they made it so dramatic at first and then it just felt like it got completely abandoned
>>
>>80963747
No Bullseye.
I hope he's in season 3 and kills Elektra.
>>
>>80967664
>No Bullseye.
>implying he wasn't the guy the blacksmith hired to take out the DA and the ME and pin it on Frank
>>
>>80967702
I was waiting for it to happen, but then it didn't.
>>
>>80967662
I guess they just wanted an excuse for Matt to get a new costume.
>>
>>80963747
Punisher was great in the beginning and when he was in prison but I wasn't really feeling the Blacksmith stuff
Also don't really care about the Burracku Skyu
The kid in S1 was also black sky, right? They make it out like he'll end the fucking world but then Black Sky turns out to be the term for a sub-par ninja
I think they either changed there plans for what it was going to be or they made it up as they went along
>>
>>80967662
He goes deaf again when fighting Frank for the second time, doesn't he?

But yeah, I agree. I expected it to be some shit Stick would have to help him with.
>>
Punisher coming out of nowhere at the end to snipe those ninja, but just a minute late to help Daredevil and Elektra in the actual fight.
Like, when they were standing opposite the Hand ninja, I was expecting a roll of explosives taking out half of them with Frank coming out of the shadows or some shit to get in on the action.
>>
File: ep-8-punisher-590x900.jpg (17 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
ep-8-punisher-590x900.jpg
17 KB, 590x332
>I AM THE PUNISHER! I killed all those niggers because I liked it! And I'd do it again! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Way too far for my capeshit
>>
>>80967702
>>80967739
Bullseye is going to have a season entirely to himself. They can't just throw him in willy nilly
>>
>>80967981
That and the fact that there were like 30 of them but no bodies 5 minutes later while Matt's crying over Elektra. Though they're Hand ninjas, maybe they dissipated or some shit.
>>
>>80968009
You do realise that was him putting on an act to make sure he got sent to jail, right?
>>
Not a bad thing, but I was surprised by how many cameos were in it. I wasn't expecting lesbian lawyer to show up at all. And both Luke and Jessica name drops. Madame Gao's scene was nice.
>>
>>80963782
>let's do damage control because muh brand warz
Drown yourself.
>>
>>80964623
Except her interactions with Matt. They hit it off quite well.
>>
>>80968040
>maybe they dissipated or some shit.
It's literally a plot point in the hospital that they see the dead Hand body and freak out over it.
Feel bad for Claire though.
>>
File: 1458512848724.jpg (738 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1458512848724.jpg
738 KB, 1000x800
>>80963747

>French assassin tells his target that he's going to kill her

>5 minutes later, he also tells her who sent him

Worst Hitman Ever
>>
>>80967955
>He goes deaf again when fighting Frank for the second time, doesn't he?

Not completely deaf like in the apartment scene, and only for a moment, his hearing comes back in the same fight. And after that he never has this problem again for the entire rest of the season
>>
>>80968196
I mean, if Stick sent me to kill Elektra, and she kills me with my own weapon, you better believe that I'm selling him out.
>>
What did I like the least?

THE WAY THEY FUCKING RUBBED THE GLADIATOR'S DICK IN MY FACE AND THEN GAVE ME NOTHING
>>
>>80968244

maybe season 3 will go all out, with the saw blades and everything
>>
>>80968236

Also

>Electra never questions for a moment that the hitman may have been sent by the Hand and he simply lied about Stick in his final moments
>>
I'm not really knowledgeable of Elektra. Who taught her how to fight the way she does and does she or Dare Devil know about that Yellow/Green Dragon guy that fights?
>>
>>80968299
I sure fucking hope so, because they were being anything but subtle:
>suit pieces here and there
>Melvin openly showing he's making himself a suit of armor. Gladiator logo and all
>Melving grabbing a round saw blade when threatened
>throwing DD's new Billy club at the Gladiator's friggin' helmet
>Roman Gladiator posters in the workshop
>>
>>80968361
Stick in the MCU, the Hand in the comics.

They don't know about Iron Fist yet on the show but they know him in the comics
>>
>>80968299
I like the way they tease it though. He kind of has a kid's mind, and it's cute to see that he likes round sawblades and gladiator movies, making be think that when he dons the identity, the elements he chooses will just be the things he thinks are cool.
>>
>>80968196
Stick did say that he screwed the pooch "again"
>>
>>80968441
Did Sticks people train the yellow/green guy?
>>
>>80967702
Some people are convinced he showed up in season 1 the sniper who shot that corrupt detective for Fisk which they blamed on the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
>>
>Ninjas
I was having a hard time suspending my disbelief once they started grappling up the hospital, then every scene they appeared in afterward
>Karen
received zero comeuppance for putting herself in shit situation after shit situation for what amounted to absolutely no gain whatsoever. Also that monologue at the end.
>The Hand
no explanation for anything they were doing, black sky, big hole, etc
>>
>>80968509
No

Iron Fist was trained by Kun-Lun
>>
>>80968404

It would seem kind of weird for this version of Melvin to go full supervillain. He's a nice guy and seems legitimately friendly with Matt.

Granted he's autistic enough to break out the sawblades if Fisk were to do something to Betsy, then he goes after DD for breaking his promise.
>>
>>80968538
Does Kun-Lun and Stick know each other? I guess Iron Fist is more skilled then Dare or Ele?
>>
>>80968522
It would be an easy retcon to make, but it would also be a ridiculous waste of money for Fisk.
>>
>>80968579
>It would seem kind of weird for this version of Melvin to go full supervillain. He's a nice guy and seems legitimately friendly with Matt.

In the comics Potter is kind of mentally unstable. He has long periods where he does just fine and stays out of trouble, and then every once in a while he goes schizo and becomes Gladiator. Since we've seen already that the Potter in the show obviously has some kind of mental disorder, they could do him just like his comic version still and it wouldn't be too weird
>>
>>80963747
Mostly the Elektra business. Not that her arc was bad, it's just that Punisher was so much more interesting.

But I'm a bit biased, street level heroes are my favorite.
>>
The ninjas by far and all the relationship drama. Punisher was alright and his interactions with Fisk great.
>>
Anyone know what that song was at the intro of episode 6?
>>
>>80968600
K'un L'un is a place. It exists sort of outside our world, and is only physically reachable one day every ten years, not to mention is based more on a Chinese aesthetic.
The Hand/Stick are based on Japan, and while they're also very old they're otherwise completely unrelated to Iron Fist.
You'd never believe it given how he writes now, but Miller was practically a weeb back then.
>>
>>80964317
You didn't see the cameo in the background with Melvin?
>>
File: 1458213091999.jpg (8 KB, 152x182) Image search: [Google]
1458213091999.jpg
8 KB, 152x182
Can someone explain to me why the writing is so bad?

lmao never sleeps but never see any reprocussions

lmao matt cant hear lets never bring this up again

lmao i quit being a secretary and now i work at a newspaper and have my own office but have no idea how to write a news article

lmao im going to move this tarp whaaaaaat there was a secret cache of every gun ever????

lmao i can hear shit 3 stories down but i cant hear ninjas breathing lmao
>>
>>80968986
lmao i can make posts on 4chan but cant get laid lmao???
>>
>>80969036
got laid just this morning by my bosses daughter

eat shit
>>
Frank. It's like they decided to take the character from Rambo and substitute him for the punisher.

If I want emotionally traumatized vets who can't cope and get violent then cry, I'll visit the VA. I wanted the Punisher. Still say no one has done a live action punisher better than Laundry Day.

On that same topic, I hated that rooftop scene. It was better in Welcome Back Frank where DD makes the decision to shoot him and then can't because no firing pin.
>>
>>80969065
>If I want emotionally traumatized vets who can't cope and get violent then cry

>If I want emotionally traumatized vets who can't cope and get violent then cry

he explicitly says he isn't that
>>
>>80968986
>i can hear shit 3 stories down but i cant hear ninjas breathing lmao

But he COULD hear the breathing. That's exactly what Stick instructed him to do. It was the heartbeats he couldn't hear, because the ninjas were dead people. The one in the morgue had already had an autopsy.

People keep bringing this shit up but it made perfect sense
>>
>>80968522
>>80968652

>Retcon

The guy had the ace of spades in his equipment bag. It was most definitely supposed to be at the very least a reference to Bullseye.
>>
>>80963747
>Daredevil gets his mask knocked off the first and only time in the series right before they need Cox to emote hard over Elektras death
They cheesed the last episode so hard it's embarrassing
>>
File: original.jpg (102 KB, 1718x950) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
102 KB, 1718x950
>>80968652
It's an easter egg more than anything else, a maybe, solely based on an Ace of Spades seen with the sniper's gun.

As for money, that seems to be no problem for Fisk. It all depends on whether he really wanted the Devil and the Russians dead that night. And it almost worked out for Fisk.
>>
>>80967602
In the US, yes. In the UK they're not allowed to be called crisps for the same reason.
>>
>>80968658

I can see him going off his rocker in response to Kingpin settling debts so to speak.
>>
>>80969103
>But he COULD hear the breathing. That's exactly what Stick instructed him to do. It was the heartbeats he couldn't hear, because the ninjas were dead people. The one in the morgue had already had an autopsy.
>
>People keep bringing this shit up but it made perfect sense

are you retarded

thats the entire point

he could hear the breath the entire time

but he never did

so he can hear everything around him all the way 3 stories down

but he cant hear a breathing ninja behind him until someone tells him to do it?
>>
>>80967517
>>80967635
It was boring. Trying to impress people with a "one-shot", fuck you. Every time they merged one take with another made the screen die of cancer.
>>
File: 1435123420354.gif (1010 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
1435123420354.gif
1010 KB, 350x264
post yfw bullseye won't have exploding cards
post yfw boomerang won't have boomerangs
>>
>>80968896
That's funny. So Stick whose Western? DD, Elektra, and anyone else are from a Japanese Sect of Martial Arts and Iron Dragon is from Narniaese
>>
>>80969065
>On that same topic, I hated that rooftop scene.
Does anyone who ISNT a Punisher fan dislike this scene? Because it seems like everyone who hates it does so for the exact reason I like it, Daredevil finds another option.
>>
why doesn`t matt get a roommate? real question here
>>
>>80969196
Yeah, he actually has to focus his senses. That was the point of Stick training him in the past; he was hearing too much. Stick trained him to focus down to only listening to certain things. To manage his senses.
>>
>>80969273
It probably gets really old pretending to be blind all the time
>>
>>80969196
>but he cant hear a breathing ninja behind him
It's hard to focus for something you aren't thinking to look for, while you're getting punched in the face.
>>
>>80968219
>>80967955
>>80967662
Wasn't he meditating when he got a knock on the door, that's when he realized he could hear again? I assume his meditative healing is being done off screen.
>>
>>80963747
The first fight between DD and Frank. They spent so long hiding Frank's face until the end that the camera and darkness made it impossible to tell what was even happening.
>>
>>80969316

Before there was a knock on the door you even see him snap his fingers, and visibly sigh in relief when he realizes he can hear.
>>
SO is this motherfucker ACTUALLY blind? i skipped around both seasons and i got no idea what all that is about.
>>
>>80969316
>Wasn't he meditating when he got a knock on the door, that's when he realized he could hear again?

I do remember that, but I still don't see the reason for that big dramatic scene of him losing his hearing. If it was just to show "Matt is hurt and needs rest", they really didn't need to convince the audience that badly. He got shot in the fucking head
>>
>>80963972
>None of this serves the plot, except to make (what is supposed to be) a dramatic entrance for Daredevil, pre-credits.

It establishes that Daredevil works pedestrian crime ontop of the grand conspiracies that we see as television arcs, which gives plausibility to the idea of "devil worshipers"/copycats.
>>
>>80969402

Go back to /tv/ please

I don't want idiots in this here thread
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (48 KB, 865x637) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
48 KB, 865x637
Ow.
>>
>show frank finding a minigun
>matt says there are hundreds of ninjas surrounding them
>oh fuck frank gonna frank a frankton of ninjas with a motherfucking minigun
>10 ninjas
>frank shoots a sniper rifle twice
>disappointed.jpg
>>
Why was Matt fighting over killing someone when he burned the shit out of Nobu believing he killed him?

>>80969402
There's a scene in first season where he's telling Night Nurse that he can kinda see, but it's like the world's on fire, and they show it.
>>
>>80969059
Sleeping with your sister while you're parents pay you allowance doesn't count
>>
>>80968509
Daniel Rand K'ai was trained by Lei Kung "The Thunder". An immortal of K'un-Lun.
>>
>>80969471
That was such bullshit. Did they cut a scene or something? They were talking forever in that room to the point it got quiet, and instead of listening to what they're saying I'm wondering if the Hand is outside thinking "these guys are dorks." I was hoping to hear some mini gun action then they go outside and see bodies all over the floor then they finish the rest off. Then those four ninjas just standing there looking at Nobu getting his shit kicked in.
>>
>>80969449
no no i`m /co/ completamente but in the comics he seemed to have less sight than here, like the whole "world in fire" shit in S1 but now that scene with elektra in the ring/sex scene has be doubting
>>
>>80964428
Yeah, and Elektra was killed by Bullseye and Ben is still alive, right?
>>
>>80969478
>Why was Matt fighting over killing someone when he burned the shit out of Nobu believing he killed him?

Nobu is a special case

Matt also threw him off a fucking roof at the end of season 2
>>
File: unimpressed-turtle.jpg (871 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed-turtle.jpg
871 KB, 1440x900
>>80969471
This. I wanted to Frank frank some motherfranking ninjas with his minigun.
>>
>>80969577

The only thing comic daredevil can't accurately perceive is color. If anything show daredevil is slightly weaker.
>>
How they kept cutting away from every scene instead of just letting it play out.

>Karen and the Blacksmith driving in the car
>Frank drives a truck into the car
>cut away to Matt and Elektra fighting ninjas for about ten minutes

They did it too much. They built up interesting scenes, tense moments, only to cut away from them instead of letting them play out.
>>
>>80969478

He was losing that fight and only survived at all due to the opportunity burning Nobu presented.
>>
>>80969577

There's no less sight or more sight. He's completely blind. His eyes DO NOT work. What you see in comic books is just sort of a visual representation, so you can sort of understand where the noises and movement are coming from. Nobody would want to just look at a blank black panel
>>
>>80969414
It was meant to show DD being afraid. Not of death but of being helpless I think. If he lost his hearing that'd be it for him and he freaked out over it.

They did kind of go back to it with the undetectable ninjas.
>>
>>80969592
No, I know he talked to Frank and resolved to killing Nobu, and Frank telling him he can't Frank and still be Red, because once you Frank you'll always be Frank.

I mean the rest of the season, both seasons, he's always talking about how he can't kill.

Chalk it up to his Irish Catholic guilt, I guess?
>>
>>80968799
Anyone?
>>
>>80965233
I want to believe that was intentional. Like, a way to show that Matt's Catholic guilty martyr complex is pointless because there are people that can do what he did sand a fancy outfit and less broken bones.
>>
File: 1438577025018.jpg (106 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
1438577025018.jpg
106 KB, 487x487
>hundreds of Hand ninjas on the roof gathering
>Matt opens the door

>ten ninjas
>>
>>80969682

He probably decided that the guy can't die anyways so he might as well deal lethal damage to disable him for a bit.

He also stopped bothering to stop Stick and Elektra from killing people after a while
>>
>>80969682

There's a difference between killing an attacker who has you dead to rights and choosing to kill when you don't have to.
>>
>>80969744
>punisher on the roof
C'mon man they shouldn't have to spell everything out for you
>>
>>80968947
Stilts are not stilt-man, anon.
>>
>>80969726
>>80968799
Date with the Night from Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
>>
They really love waiting until the end of a season to show the canon costumes
>>
>>80969807
There wasn't any gunshots or dead bodies.
>>
will Elektra be with the hand next season?

she died and gets revived obviously
>>
>>80969882
>frank
>on
>the
>roof
c'mon man

You know what happened
>>
>>80969842
>last Frank costume wasn't the skull vest, black pants and white boots/gloves
>>
File: 1452050683358.gif (1 MB, 233x291) Image search: [Google]
1452050683358.gif
1 MB, 233x291
>karen gets kidnapped literally 6 episodes in a row
>nobody ever thinks she might have more involvement in these events and gives her entirely a free pass
>>
>>80969744
I know. I was expecting a building to explode and a wall of bullets to come through and paste ninjas by the ton.
>>
>you are a New Yorker
>>
File: mikey.gif (2 MB, 424x336) Image search: [Google]
mikey.gif
2 MB, 424x336
>all of this shit goes down in one small fraction of new york
>>
File: 1378234993952.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1378234993952.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>new york hospital workers willing to cover up zombie ninjas for their job
>>
>>80969984
That was such a non-payoff that I had to laugh at the thought of the Editor telling her it was dogshit.
>>
File: 1400296000776.gif (892 KB, 392x269) Image search: [Google]
1400296000776.gif
892 KB, 392x269
>ninjas able to smuggle trainloads of dirt through new york
>>
File: 1418345508507.gif (554 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1418345508507.gif
554 KB, 250x188
>he's a blind man
>but his super power is to see
>>
File: 1377744537659.gif (3 MB, 313x343) Image search: [Google]
1377744537659.gif
3 MB, 313x343
>kingpin able to buy every guard with no money
>>
>>80970084
>>80969984
>"I tell you to write a story about the shit you went through and you give me this fucking bull?"
>"Get the fuck out of Ben's office you cunt."
>>
File: 1379187187512.jpg (66 KB, 456x556) Image search: [Google]
1379187187512.jpg
66 KB, 456x556
>catholic super hero
>dresses up as a devil
>>
>>80963982
Actually the blacksmith to be somebody, so it was either him or fisk or some random pointless third person. It had to be him to make the punishers back story of conspiracy make sence.
>>
File: wlQspNX.gif (4 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wlQspNX.gif
4 MB, 400x225
>mike posting
>not jay posting
>>
>>80970126
They're ninjas. Being super sneaky is their whole schtick.
>>
>>80969821
Thanks
>>
>>80969486
Breatty gud
>>
File: 1379967280240.jpg (45 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1379967280240.jpg
45 KB, 350x350
>daredevil doesn't believe in magic zombie ninjas
>just saw a ninja guy who died and came back to life
>>
>>80970219
That's fucking stupid. At no point did the Blacksmith have to be anything to make the conspiracy stick.

The conspiracy was the DA's doing from top to bottom. When she got BTFO, things were up in the air again. You didn't need it to be The Kurgan. That just makes the world feel so small.
>>
File: is everyone following along.gif (499 KB, 395x182) Image search: [Google]
is everyone following along.gif
499 KB, 395x182
>no don't kill people
>ok kill people
>>
File: 1379547646255.png (279 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1379547646255.png
279 KB, 500x500
>punisher
>doesn't punish people
>kills people
>>
It was really nice of them to give Matt a loophole that allows him to slaughter ninjas en masse during the non-stop magical ninja battles coming in Season 3. They're all zombies!
>>
>>80963747
>truly, you are da red evil.
seriously Loeb?
>>
File: 76f.png (478 KB, 600x969) Image search: [Google]
76f.png
478 KB, 600x969
>daredevil and punisher are enemies in comics
>become allies in tv show because its easier to kill people than it is to solve problems legally like a lawyer
>>
File: AAAAAAAA.gif (61 KB, 306x310) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAA.gif
61 KB, 306x310
>get to episode 8
>the colonel gets sworn in
>see him from behind
>"Aw, shit. This would be awesome if it was Clancy Bro-"
>>
File: 1390317242305.gif (2 MB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
1390317242305.gif
2 MB, 200x166
>alone in a room with madame gao
>doesn't knock her out and take her into the police
>>
File: pls.gif (842 KB, 250x137) Image search: [Google]
pls.gif
842 KB, 250x137
>the cgi when nobu gets beheaded
>>
How come Nobu had a heartbeat in season one if hes the boss zombie of the zombie ninjas
>>
>>80970493
he wasnt dead yet anon!
>>
Can someone explain to me what was with the dirt and black hole in the ground? is it some sort of thing from the comics or something to cross involve a Marvel movie in the works?
>>
>>80970493
>>80970515
>he's lived through three lifetimes

NOPE
>>
>>80970515
But he had supposedly lived 3 life times!
>>
>>80970404
I really really wanted Daredevil to stick to his guns till the end and for all the ninjas to end up in jail. The last shot of the season being a cell door closing on a huge swarm of ninjas would have been the most hilarious thing ever.
>>
>>80970685
>Frank: Goddamn Ninjas.
>>
File: 1334034818236.png (24 KB, 370x321) Image search: [Google]
1334034818236.png
24 KB, 370x321
Karen monologue, the whole fucking point was talk about the punisher, not the "lol we're all heroes" bullshit, you fucking useless cunt
>>
>>80963747
>"Don't you dare, Devil!"

"Oh I dared, evil!"
>>
>>80970757
he da red evil!
>>
why the fuck do all these people care about new york so much

who gives a shit
>>
>>80970493
I really just assumed they were all slowing down their heart beat.
here's the problem, if they were all zambos why were they breathing? tracking their breaths is stupid if they are just reanimated corpses
>>
>>80969196
Even if you oogke the fact that 1. They're zombies, and boo one expects zombies and 2. His hearing isn't airways aware of ask things going on around him (did you forget the flashbacks to his childhood where he had no control over his senses and was losing his shit?)

There's also the fact that they're ninjas. Ninjas, which are a class if assassins Dakota fit their stealth. Ninjas that trained to fight against Sticks - a blind man with extraordinary sense of hearing.

Matt's plot armor is honestly the only reason he gets it off those fights alive when you think about it
>>
>>80970187
here's your (you)
>>
>>80970856
thats an actual plot hole
>>
>>80970439
For a second there I thought I was watching the flash
>>
>>80970873
he had money, his lawyer even told him hes spending his money too fast
>>
>>80970446
You can't fuck with Madame Gao you goofball
>>
>>80970808
Have you ever met someone from New York?

The show's portrayal is realistic
>>
>>80969456
FUCK man... I don't normally get squeamish but that was SUPER uncomfortable to watch.
>>
>>80970595
>Marvel Studios acknowledging Marvel TV
Ha
>>
>>80970975
I'm honestly glad I haven't met any in person.
All New Yorkers online are elitist pieces of shit.
>>
>>80970975
I'm from new york, and I hate it here
I'm never going to leave though...where would I even go?
>>
>>80969471
What bothers me the most about that is you clearly see like fifty fucking ninjas running on the rooftop just before they run outside.
>>
>>80970061
It's New York man... you see a lot of crazy shit
>>
finally get to see some court room action with matt murdock ace attorney

its fucking foggy
>>
I thought the hospital scene with Punisher was the worst part. Why the fuck does he need to announce to the entire hospital that he's armed and wants to kill a guy? Why not just walk to the guy's room like a normal person and then shoot him when he's in his room and no one is around? I don't see how firing a shotgun in crowded public places is supposed to be a strategy.
>>
>>80969065
You gave terrible taste.
>>
File: it's time.jpg (23 KB, 380x368) Image search: [Google]
it's time.jpg
23 KB, 380x368
>Live in Vermont
>mention a couple times that Karen's from vermont
>mfw
Well, back to alcoholism and bad hippy music then.
>>
So what was the point of the giant pot of blood?

Resurrection juice?
>>
>>80963747

Everything from episodes 10-13.
>>
>>80971013
come to Australia
>>
>>80970061
Hey, in this economy, its hard to get a new one.
>>
>>80970321
Capital Punishment, you mong.
>>
>>80971149
it was the demonic blood they were 'milking' from those goods, which is probably the main catalyst for resurrection
>>
>>80971149
Yup its for ninja magic
>>
>>80971253
>>80971248
And the gigantic dig they had in New York? Did I miss something or did they just go "Big fucking hole" and never mention it again?
>>
>>80971008
I see you've never met a Califoenian.
>>
>>80971282
They needed a dramatic note to end an episode on.
>>
>>80971291
Those are less elitists, and more just assholes that constantly look for opportunities to brag about things they have that you don't.
>>
>>80971282
The hole will probably come up in season 3 if it wasn't just a big notice that this is where it starts to get weird
>>
>>80971282
pretty sure the hole has yet to be explained.
>>
>>80971282
cliffhanger for next season obviously.
>>
>>80971282
I hope they explain all the unexplained shit during Iron Fist.
>>
>>80971336
people who grew up in new york aren't elitist, we have bad attitudes and are generally unfriendly, but we don't think we're better than anyone else. It's the people who migrate here that are a cunts, they come in with daddys money and ruin the neighborhoods with tea houses and artisan tofu bars and shit
>>
>>80971382
>>80971282
Besides the giant hole, the dirt, and the undead. Was there anything else that was left unexplained? I here a mention of a Gladiator? I haven't seen that.
>>
>>80971445
Melvin is Gladiator.
>>
>>80971410
You have to sort of understand why people would migrate there though, literally 95% of all American cities aren't even trying to have anything worthwhile.
>>
>>80969478
I always thought that burning Nobu was completely accidental. Nobu threw that knife thing and he just deflected it, trying desperately not to die, and the knife just happened to deflect into the light bulb.
>>
is the guy from episode 9 supposed to be Kirigi? very cool minor character reference if so
>>
>>80973183
Nobu. Loosely based on Kirigi in the sense that he never fucking dies.
>>
>>80971445
>I here a mention of a Gladiator? I haven't seen that.

JESUS FUCK HE WAS IN THE FUCKING FIRST SEASON A FUCKING YEAR AGO
>>
Only on the 7th episode, but this DA is a cunt.
>>
>>80973581

You'll like what happens to her
>>
>>80973775
I hope so. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to.
>>
So I just finished episode 8, what the hell is Karen's problem? Yeah I get it, Matts been a flake throughout the entire case, but she walks in on Elektra and Stick and immediately thinks hes cheating on her and the old man likes to watch?
>>
>>80970756
God damn that whole thing she wrote was like a child's paper.

Incredible cringe.
>>
>13 episodes in season 2
>0 mentions of Wesley
#wontforgetwes
>>
>>80967143
He was benching five plates for reps.
Fucking 495lbs!

Doubt Vince can hit a rep at two plates.
>>
>>80974179
She's a stupid bitch.
>>
>>80974179
Well to be fair to her, Matt is extremely dodgy about his nights out and Elektra was in her bed half naked.
>>
>>80965233
I loved this season but I hated that. I hate almost any tv/movie that feature (or worse, ends) with narration of one of the character's writing. It's pretty much never good and feels cringeworthy.
>>
Watching this show with my dad is suffering because he always get pissed whenever Daredevil never kills people. I mean I liked when Frank was Franking all those Shitbags, but It'd be out of Daredevil's character to kill unless there was no other alternative.
>>
>watching season 2
>Suddenly Wilson motherfucking Fisk
>Steals the fucking show for two episodes
>Then it's back to Matt staring blankly in the shadow while Karen gets Karennapped yet again.
>Foggy leaves the firm to join a better show because he's as sick of this shit as everyone else is
>>
>Imma Punish her
>>
>>80967896

A black sky seems to be a killer with no remorse. Someone who will do what is needed to survive and kill those who cross their path. They are like that from a very early age. They are what the hand want to lead them, that the virtues of a black sky is exactly what will have the black sky prosper and succeed.
>>
>>80970187

he bought them with the promise of the money dutton was giving them, but a larger cut. He took over and paid the guards even more. obviously Dutton was making a lot of money, and Kingpin knew this and leveraged a better deal for them. Kingpin realizes power is more important than money.
>>
>that scene where the stolen goods salesman tells Frank about his child porn collection
>>
>>80974179
It's not about cheating, it's about the fact Matt has so many secrets he's been keeping from her. That joke crossed the line that he hadn't been to court all week and hanging out with mysterious woman he'd never told her about instead.
>>
That it was never revealed that Karen killed Wesley.
>>
>>80968986
>reprocussions
>complains about bad writing
lmao me and my bae lold out loud at you're post tbf pham
>>
>>80969065
>Still say no one has done a live action punisher better than Laundry Day.
All he does is kill some guys with a whiskey bottle and it has some hilariously bad special effects. Also if you want something other than a traumatized vet, you're reading or watching the wrong story.
>>
>>80970222
That's right, Susan!
>>
Was i the only one who felt this season was spread a bit too thin?

I liked it but it felt that it went too heavy on the Hand storyline when it should have just focused on the Punisher.
It spread too wide and too thin is what i'm getting at. Especially since both storylines don't actually interconnect.
Pick a fucking lane.
>>
The Hand ninja didn't turn to dust when Elektra slit his throat. A more mystical element would have been more interesting.

Karren became unlikeable towards the end, to the degree if she were to die you'd be relieved.

Frank drives around randomly smashing into cars until he hits one with someone in need of punishment is inside.
>>
>>80981207
pretty sure Punisher knew what was going on in the Colonels house before he even got into the car
>>
>>80971282
isnt that where they got the coffin from?
Thats what I assumed
>>
File: PunisherMax 020-013.jpg (182 KB, 995x585) Image search: [Google]
PunisherMax 020-013.jpg
182 KB, 995x585
>>80970719
>>
>what was your least favorite part of the season?

Any part without Frank.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.