[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simon Petrikov
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
so anyone hyped for this? do you think it will be an interesting episode? come on /co/ tell me your preditions or theories .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W8iyE8yXeA
>>
>>80958579
I don't understand why they keep beating this dead horse, but I also don't understand why Princes Bubblegum didn't try to find a way to help Simon earlier.
>>
>>80958579
I want it to be good and it SHOULD be good

But if they make finn & jake a pair of dumbasses again, I'm gonna be pissed as fuck
>>
>>80958662

>bubble gum helping

She is a terrible person
>>
>>80958662
Yeah, it's weird that PB didn't want to experiment on the crown like she did on Flame Princess. You know, for the good of her kingdom...
>>
>>80958681
>But if they make finn & jake a pair of dumbasses again, I'm gonna be pissed as fuck
They won't even be in the episode.
>>
>>80958662
he's a weapon she can use aginst the fire kingdom
>>
>>80958579
ice king backstory was a mistake
>>
I've honestly never given a shit about Simon Petrokov and the feels-hype each of his episodes allegedly brings

The only good one was literally the first one, with the diary video documenting his descent into madness
>>
let´s see what happen...
i think Finn and jake shouldn´t appear in this episode they will be just deadweight but i really want to see something different in this episode
>>
>>80958808
Bonnie never gave a shit about the Fire Kingdom until FP and her crazy brother were put in charge. As she shouldn't have, since Flame King was just a harmless moron.

Ice King's of course been around much longer than that.
>>
>>80958813
you are a mistake anon
>>
>>80958898
you are not wrong
>>
>>80958579
I don't like how they reframe stuff all the time to have a smoother time with the episode's narrative at the cost of consistency.
Why the fuck are Bonnie and Marcy having dinner with Simon?
Bonnie never knew squat about him, nor would she come close to him without a sword and a Finn to wield it.
This feels like we missed something big between these guys. I mean, the last time we saw them together, the girls were hardly on dinner-date terms. Or interested in such.
>>
>>80958579
It's going to be mostly awkward silences and things being said in a hushed, subdued manner.
>>
File: image.png (323 KB, 453x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323 KB, 453x372
>>80958579
Betty takes the crown and Simon to Curse Purge plus. Otherwise, it's just another tugging on your feels episode with return to status quo after.
>>
>>80958873
I think Bonnie was always worried about Flame Kingdom, but FP was an unknown, and obviously more dangerous than her predecessor.
She probably bungled an alliance there, upsetting FP.
Although, contact between their subjects would likely end in disaster with candy being flammable.
>>
File: S5e38_Marceline_biting_PB.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S5e38_Marceline_biting_PB.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
i just hope they don´t transform this one into a romantic shit
>>
>>80958829
even that was too much, it was already clear he had a tragic backstory but they should not have told us about it. the point was it was too far in the past to matter anymore.
>>
>>80958952
She's probably lonely as fuck and would use any excuse to hang out with actual people occasionally. She's also probably well aware of how harmless ice king is by now. He hasn't been an active antagonist in ages.
>>
>>80958952
>nor would she come close to him without a sword and a Finn to wield it.
The Bonnie who needs Finn like that has been erased. IK is no threat to her now, he's just kind of annoying.

>I mean, the last time we saw them together, the girls were hardly on dinner-date terms. Or interested in such.
Stakes happened, right? As for Marcy dragging PB along to make nice with IK, I can see that as an eventual result of I Remember You, but they couldn't have possibly dragged their heels any more on that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.