[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Grown Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1452052378376.png (681 KB, 4133x2755) Image search: [Google]
1452052378376.png
681 KB, 4133x2755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apZaXYjtAkY What's /co's opinion on All Grown Up
>>
>>80955386
Sucks.
>>
>>80955386
It was cool, and I liked it. I know people hate it, alongside later seasons of Rugrats, but the idea of being able to see my favorite characters being older and dealing with older stuff was interesting at the time, and I was at a point where I was watching a lot of those "teen"shows like this and As Told by Ginger, and Zoey 101.
Anyway, it was a neat show, that did a lot of neat things, and probably resonated well with other people who dealt with similar stuff.
Personally, I thought it had a good run, with a lot of fun episodes, a lot of dramatic episodes, and a good few "serious" episodes.
>>
Character designs are garbage.
>>
Liked it, watched it, didn't regret it.
>9/11
>>
>>80955386
It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Offered an interesting new perspective from the original.

I'd average it around 6.5 or 7 out of 10
>>
Remember when Dill's bff was a ghost?
>>
>>80955386
have not seen it in years but I recall liking it
>>
>>80955386

I liked the way certain characters developed. I always thought teen dill fit well despite we'll the fact that he was a baby and had no personality.

Chucky and angellica was weird too, was that some sort of weird implied ship or am I just remembering things wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
I loved that they confirmed Dil is retarded.
Seriously, there is a subplot of the Twins worrying about there the reason that Dil is retarded and ends with Dede being all, "he's not regarded he's just speacil."
>>
That it is an VERY AUTISTIC SHOW AND SHOULD BE DEAD.
>>
>>80955386
I remember it being pretty cringy.
>>
>>80955386
Yes
>>
>>80955386
EVERY BIRTHDAY, MY MOM AND DAD WOULD SAY
>>
>>80961148
YOU'RE ANOTHER YEAR OLDER,
>>
File: 1439531214562.jpg (48 KB, 636x346) Image search: [Google]
1439531214562.jpg
48 KB, 636x346
>>80959994
No it didn't. It was just like any other "high school life is hard, amirite?" show that came a few years before it.

The episode plots were cringey as all hell. The twins' separation episode, Angelica being only fake popular, Tommy's first kiss and shit like Chuckie pretending to have an alter ego. Disgusting.

The character interactions were the best part about the show though. If they had kept the plots simpler with the characters as the focus, it would have worked out.

The show creators also made the mistake in thinking it was the babies we enjoyed in the original. It was actually the parents who were the most memorable characters in the original who were unfortunately pushed aside in All Grown Up.
>>
>>80961615
>was actually the parents who were the most memorable characters in the original
That's just, like, your opinion, man.
>>
>>80961335
ANOTHER YEAR WISER
>>
>>80961615
I think the fact that the kids were all like less than 11 years old is what the worse part is. they were barely in middle school.
>>
I am hoping that amazon.com will make the complete seasons of All Grown Up someday.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.