[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_ Morrison_bibliography h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: %0A.jpg (149 KB, 494x700) Image search: [Google]
%0A.jpg
149 KB, 494x700
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Morrison_bibliography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Moore_bibliography

Moore has a higher ceiling but Grant has a higher consistent quality.
>>
>>80955144
>high quality
>LOOK AT HOW META I AM
Kill yourself.

I wish writers like Morrison and Grant didn't exist. Because of them, comics are now seen as pretentious trite instead of regular trite.
>>
File: 0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg (33 KB, 660x825) Image search: [Google]
0cea0737-0371-41ed-ba13-d3c20c.jpg
33 KB, 660x825
>>80955189
>>
>>80955189
Seven Soldiers is a masterpiece of creative storytelling in any medium.

The Batsaga is the best run on an a list character in decades.

All Star Superman is an instant classic.

52 was fucking awesome.
>>
>>80955271
>The Batsaga is the best run on an a list character in decades.
lol
>>
>>80955144
I guess he is consistently shitty.
>>
>>80955333
The only run I can think of that compares is 1970s Batman run
>>
>>80955144
And yet, they both suck
>>
>>80955271
one of the most retarded opinions I saw here
I guess that it's a bait.
Too bad because I know how to sage
>>
File: SRT.jpg (370 KB, 1296x663) Image search: [Google]
SRT.jpg
370 KB, 1296x663
>>80955271
>Seven Soldiers is a masterpiece of creative storytelling in any medium.
>>
>>80957921
Someone took the bait I see
>>
>>80955189
>>80957473
>>80955353
>>80957505
>>80957921

See, this is why OP makes the posts he does.
>>
>>80957505
>Too bad because I know how to sage

Looks like someone hasn't been here in years
>>
>>80958241
Looks, like someone is a retard, who doesn't know that you can put sage in options

It's funny that this thread was on page 10, but you faggots went here and brought it back to life
>>
>>80958291
>Looks, like someone is a retard,

You're right, and it's you.

Also

>but you faggots went here and brought it back to life

Yeah, coincidentally it was someone who got as easily rustled by OP like you did.
>>
I heard they hate each other in real life.
>>
BTAS vs STAS basically
>>
>>80958483
Yeah, pretty much.

Decades and decades ago, Moore was writing a comic called Marvelman/Miracleman (the name had to be changed due to various legal issues).

Morrison liked Miracleman, so he sent Moore a request for permission to write a Miracleman story, and he even sent Moore a script for said story.

Moore read the script, didn't like it and rejected the request.

Morrison was butthurt and started talking shit about Moore at every available opportunity (Morrison refers to this phase of his life as his "enfant terrible" phase).

Morrison has since outgrown his shit-talking punk phase, but I don't think that he ever apologized to Moore.

Now it's Moore's turn to be butthurt, and he says negative things about Morrison whenever interviewers ask him questions about Morrison.

/co/ likes memes, so /co/ pretends that they're in a magical wizard war which consumes their entire existence, but that's just /co/ meming it up.

Really, honestly, it's not like it's an obsession, they each spend 99% of their lives not thinking about each other, despite what you may read on /co/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.