[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Tick is phenomenal. It's been years since I watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tick2-01.jpg (23 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
tick2-01.jpg
23 KB, 300x225
The Tick is phenomenal. It's been years since I watched it. Most of this went way over my head as a kid, but now I'm really enjoying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbd3lMFs-y4&list=PLxqFxAMV_HrHDWuG0WdL4efHjEHXJ-ig0
>>
looking back on it i get a little bit of a venture bros feel to it. Or venture bros feel like the tick
>>
This show was a great comedy parody series and how every parody cartoon should have been written like. Imagine Axe Cop directed by the people behind The Tick.
>>
>>80952488
DOW DEE DA DA DA DEE DOW!
>>
>>80952488
OP here. I just watched a few more episodes and it really cheered me up from a bad day. I highly recommend it
>>
>>80952488
Fucking Kek.
I vaguely recall the character looks, but I didn't remember anything else about this series. This is fucking great.
>>
Tick is still the best capeshit parody, and not all of it was affectionate either since most of the comedy was about how retarded and nonsensical capeshit really is. We could use it today.
>>
File: human_bullet.gif (2 MB, 519x302) Image search: [Google]
human_bullet.gif
2 MB, 519x302
Human Bullet best superhero
>>
>>80952776
Jackson Publick was a writer on the Tick
>>
>>80952488
"I'm very frightened"
"No Arthur, you're very flying."
>>
This show was amazing. Die Fladermaus was the best. I love the idea of a cowardly Batman.
>>
>>80952776
>>80954113
I thought they hinted they might be in the same universe. A picture of Pig Leg at the Guild or something like that.
>>
The best was the woman who was looking to recreate the Ottoman Empire with actual Ottomans. (As in the furniture)
>>
Anyone else remembers Squirrel Girl was in the finale ?
>>
Imagine my surprise when I found out Capybara's were in fact a real animal.
>>
>>80953561
DOW DEE DA DA DA DEE DOW!
>>
>>80955439
The superheroes of The Tick would fit fucking perfectly into Venture Bros. They are exactly what superheroes would be like in that world.
>>
I still use this quote when everything is going to shit

>Curse you Van Gogh and your infernal machine
>>
I'd highly suggest watching Ted 2 just for the Patrick Warburton/Michael Dorn appearances at the beginning and end.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.