[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least it wasn't Jennifer Garner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: elodieyung_daredevil01.jpg (40 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
elodieyung_daredevil01.jpg
40 KB, 640x336
At least it wasn't Jennifer Garner
>>
She's a lot better than Jennifer Garner.
>>
I really liked Elektra. Considering I only knew Elodie Yung (Young? Yong? Whatever) from that GI Joe sequel I was genuinely surprised by how good an actress she was. Looking forward to seeing what develops in season three.
>>
File: Silk-comic_cover.jpg (26 KB, 258x387) Image search: [Google]
Silk-comic_cover.jpg
26 KB, 258x387
I love that scarf covering the bottom half of the face look.
>>
>>80951522
I haven't read much Elektra, but she seemed off character
>>
>>80953073
She was. It's a good show but it takes a surprising ammount of liberties.
>>
>Foggy mentions a Greek girl in season 1
>Elektra isn't Greek in season 2
>>
>>80952145
Is it really effective for hiding identites though? I always feel like masks that cover the top part of your face do more for identity concealment
>>
>>80951522
Wake me up inside.
>>
>>80954093
She was adopted by a Greek family and has a Greek last name.
>>
>>80951522
Jesus fuck episode 5 was cringe as fuck, in a good way.

There relationship was just too real. Oversexed and fucked up.

Shit gave me flashbacks.

Jesus christ co why are the hot chicks always the ones that fuck your shit up
>>
>>80955461
>why are the hot chicks always the ones
Because they *CAN*!

The less attractive girls would love to pull that shit too (seriously watch pretty much *any* 'romantic comedy' or other media aimed at female wish fulfillment: the vast majority of them consist of an absurdly good looking and successful man bending himself into a goddamned pretzel and sticking his head up his own ass to win the approval of Little Miss Snowflake that he has inexplicably become smitten with.)

TL;DR: Bitches be crazy, yo!
>>
>>80955791
In her defense I am also crazy, as we all probably are.

But jesus fuck the bullshit she put me through.

And the thing is I dont even hate her, I hate myself for willingly giving into her crap.

Jesus fucking christ Models
>>
>>80955316
Just waked up!
>>
So, I'm really hating this whole magic ninjas plot. Can someone spoil me and say it ends soon with Stick and all the japs dying?
>>
File: elektra.png (670 KB, 849x381) Image search: [Google]
elektra.png
670 KB, 849x381
My name's Elektra Natchios.
>>
>>80954013
No she wasnt. Did you even the Man without Fear? They pegged her perfectly. Wild and crazy with a little bit of good.
>>
I'm still on the fence on how to feel about MCU Elektra. They took a shitload of liberties with the character and removed the whole thing with her father, which was one of the defining elements of her character in the comics - hell, it's why she has the name Elektra.
>>
>>80956155
They really didnt take that many liberties. What iteration are you basing this on? Her most well known and the one theyve adapted the whole show around is Man without Fear and thats how she acted. I think you are a casual pretending to have your jimmies rustled that read her in Thunderbolts.
>>
>>80955461
Tell me about it. My first relationship was just like that. We were pretty much nothing alike, being together slowly became very unhealthy for the both of us, but the sex and other shit we got up to was just too much fun.
>>
>>80955853
We get it, man.
>>
>>80955252
I feel the exact opposite. People have been doing Bottom mask since like Cowboys robbing banks AT LEAST. You might have an argument on which is easier to take off in a fight but when it come to hiding identities Bottom Mask is where it's at.
>>
Its funny, I have been in the comicfor cene for like a decade and yet I never actually knew Elktras origin, or frankly anything about her character other than getting stabbed and.beeing a ninja assasin, not even a wiki crawl.

Thats unusual
>>
>>80956034
>Hate magic Ninjas

Then you should probably give up on Daredevil, its a big part of his mythos
>>
>>80956505
This. That is literally DD main enemy is The Hand.
>>
>>80956034
I'm assuming your new to Daredevil.
>>
>>80951522
I think she played along well with Matt's actor. Even if her fight scenes weren't up to speed, you have to admit the chemistry between her and Matt felt natural.
>>
>>80956570
Indeed, Splinter, the foot clan and Master Shredder are ubiquitous to the ninja turtles story.
>>
>>80955252
Neither works so who cares.
>>
>>80957122
Their chemistry was uncanny.
>>
>>80956369
Cowboys also wore hats with large brims that hid thé top part of their faces somehow.
>>
>>80956420
Ive read capes for 20 years and neither have I. There's just nothing there that makes me want to know more.
>>
>>80956113
every time i see her name my mind always starts to read it as "Elektra Nachos"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.