[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: latest[11].png (348 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
latest[11].png
348 KB, 1136x640
so what was this all about?

was he supposed to be one of the kids being bled out?
>>
>>80951435
He was supposed to be like Elektra.
A human with tremendous killing potential. In my head he was a mutie tho.
>>
>>80951449
wonder if they will try to explain Bullseye as one too
>>
>>80951525
I hope not, after Creel in AoS I'd love to see enhanced humans wrecking muties' shit.
>>
>>80951435
So why not use the resurrection process on this kid? Why did they have to wait for Elektra?
>>
>>80952127
That's a big plot hole
>>
>>80952127
They had to dig up the tomb thing they put her in for the process, and at that point last season they hadn't even secured the building because Ms. Cardenas was fucking everything up.
>>
>>80951435

>Stick kills this kid without hesitation
>He protects Electra despite her being exactly the same
>>
>>80952127
you have to be yay tall to enter that ride

They just creamed themselves at Elektra because she was already an adult with fighting skills, so the hard part was already done.
>>
>>80953531
Those two are connected. He treated Electra as a person and cared about her, and it went bad. Now he sees others like her as a lost cause so he doesn't get attached.
>>
>>80952127
We didn't see how Stick killed him. He could have decapitated him.
>>
Let's talk about Black Sky. Apparently Elektra is so special and so deadly because she possess it, which might be fucking bullshit if evil demons will be the case because it basically would fucking mean "she's evil because of evil demon inside of her". If we'll get to Shadowland adaptation I am going to quit. You can go full ninjas, you never go full demons.

Elektra is a killer because it's her character. It's what Matt hates and what Matt loves, he is killer himself. If they are going to pull "it's not really what Elektra wanted this whole time, it's evil demons! Black Sky!" I will have autistic fit for ages.
>>
File: 1393002634003.jpg (782 KB, 610x925) Image search: [Google]
1393002634003.jpg
782 KB, 610x925
what happened to the punisher's dog? thats what I need to know and now!
>>
>>80953969
I would think they let the dog go. No reason to kill it since they assumed they got what they wanted. And by the time Frank broke out, there was no reason to kill it.
>>
>>80953969
I hope the inevitable Punisher series is the adventures of Frank and Dog.
>>
What's the big fucking hole for, again??
>>
>>80954033
Foundation for Shadowland.
>>
>>80951435
What makes these guys so scary in world with iron men, hulks, and norse space gods?
>>
>>80954620
Those are CGI characters.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.