[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's an universe were Santa Clause is real But people still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: 0.png (36 KB, 376x405) Image search: [Google]
0.png
36 KB, 376x405
It's an universe were Santa Clause is real
But people still go shopping for Christmas presents.
>>
Those who aren't kind enough to buy presents for their loved ones get coal for Christmas.
>>
As people get older they lose the ability to believe in Santa.

Or you know, they still want to show their loved ones they care about them.
>>
>>80950110
I am going with this. Also explain why Santa Claus don't give present to poor people.
>>
>It's a universe where Santa Claus is real
>mom and dad never question the extra presents under the tree they never bought
>>
"Hey, thanks for the gift!"

"But, I didn't get you that..."

"Then... WHO DID?"

[sound of jingling bells in the distance]
>>
>>80950128
In some universe, the grown up still know Santa is real.
>>
>>80950128
They never question it because Santa implants fake memories of them buying them in the minds of non-believers.
>>
Santa's magic alters adults' memories and makes them think they bought all the presents instead of just some. He's like the MiB.
>>
>>80950084
Its a universe where magic and the paranormal is real
But their constant use and dependence of technology makes it harder to use magic
>>
>Santa's factory is full of conveyor belts where elves work on wooden soldiers, nut crackers, little toy trains and stuffed animals
>Later people open their presents from Santa and it's modern toys and high tech stuff
>>
>"high tech" santa
The absolute worst.
>>
>Its a kwanzaa episode
>>
File: 0.jpg (255 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
255 KB, 900x576
>>80950179
Santa Brainwash people.
>>
File: 0.jpg (354 KB, 900x871) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
354 KB, 900x871
>>80950195
You can thanks Marion for that.
>>
>>80950228
There is no such thing as a Kwanza episode.

Most of the time it's a
>lets spent 5 minutes mentioning Kwanza/Hannuka/pastafarian and maybe Jesus too if we have the time so nobody feel left out
>now lets get back to Santa.
>>
>>80950127
If they deserved to have things they wouldn't be poor.
>>
File: 0.png (266 KB, 668x368) Image search: [Google]
0.png
266 KB, 668x368
>>80950228
>Kwanzaa traditions are quite ancient, dating back over one thousand years.
>>
>>80950284
>one bullet
lel
>>
>>80950308
The proud family did have an episode on Kwanzaa. It was very well done.
>>
>>80950384
I got that.
>>
>>80950384
There should be an FBI badge hanging on the wall during every Kwanza celebration.
>>
>>80950145
I honestly can't tell how to feel about this one. On the one hand it's cliche and cheesy as hell. On the other hand, it only lasts a moment and it's right before the episode ends.
>>
>>80950084
he only gives kids presents
and only good kids at that
>>
>>80950420
Why? No one really celebrates Kwanzaa
>>
>>80950084
Capitalism, ho ho ho!
>>
>its an episode where the mc tries to convince everyone that santa isn't real, succeeds, and in the end the camera pans over to santa and he winks
>>
>>80950834
>>its an episode where the mc tries to convince everyone that santa isn't real
Isn't the usual trop that the MAin cast want to preserve the innocnce of one child but they fail and the child discover santa isn't real, but then at the end it turns out he is actually real?
>>
>>80950084
A question for /co/mrades: will you do the whole Santa shtick with your kids? I feel like it's just a lazy parenting tactic — tricking your kids into acting well during the holidays. Maybe it's a bit fun believing in Santa, but it's mostly the presents part the kids like anyway. Is it really worth lying to them about this shit and risking losing their trust? I'm contemplating just explaining it as a tradition where some guy dresses as Santa and it's all about pretending, acting and having fun.
>>
>>80950084
What is so strange about that? That's exactly how it works irl when you are a kid, you get the presents from family and Santa after.
>>
>>80950476
Needs a Krampus figure who ties up bad little black kids and whips them with phone cords.
>>
>>80951068
Not everyone grew up in a comfy middle class family with lots of relatives. A lot of kids only get one present. There's also a lot of kids who get presents like clothes because their parents can't afford to waste money on a toy.
>>
>>80951041
That doesn't sound as much fun.
I mean until the heartbreak of learning Santa isn't real it's pretty magical.
>Hear stray jingle bells at night.
>Run to the window
>Passing plane
>OH SHIT IS THAT RUDOLPH?
Plus I was a loser who held onto my belief until I was like 13 or 14 and by then I was actually mature enough to realize he's fake but it's cool. \
>>
>>80951041
>will you do the whole Santa shtick with your kids? I feel like it's just a lazy parenting tactic
European (belgian), here. Here, Santa Claus (actually called Father Christmas) is considered a different character than St Nicolas.

There isn't really a strong tradition to make kid believe in Father Christmas, especially because of the midnight mass and after that it's traditional to open the presents that have been there since the beginning of the evening, so there isn't really room in our habits to make believe to Father Christmass.

But on the 6 December, we actually make the kid believe the St Nicolas has actually drop presents, seeing we make them go to bed at a normal hour. We make them leave a glass of milk and a carrot for his donkey.

And I think I'll do more or less the same. It's more a game than anything else.
>>
>>80951120
>glass of milk and a carrot for his donkey
>carrot
>Donkey
Fucking Godless Barbarians.
>>
>>80951094
>Not everyone grew up in a comfy middle class family
Nigga I'm Mexican, also I never understood the complains about getting shit like clothes, who cares what other people got?
>>
>>80951142
>Fucking Godless Barbarians.
Barbarians, without a doubt. We still have to hunt dinausaurus to eat, here, after all.
But Godless?
St Nicolas is more tied to Christianity than Santa Claus is. Santa Claus IS the pagan entity, here.

Even if they are at the start basically the same character, Santa Clause took a bigger departure from it.
>>
>>80951142
>wake up
>run down stairs
>a dead obese man in red suit is lying on the floor
>clutching an empty full fat milk glass in one hand and a crumbled cookie in other
>tfw you should have left him a carrot instead
>>
>>80951118

>Plus I was a loser who held onto my belief until I was like 13 or 14

Literally how? I remember figuring out Santa couldn't possibly be real in kindergarten
>>
>>80951183
The Lord prefers a Kris Kringle who eats cookies and rides Caribou. Outdated fucking Heretics the lot of you.
>>80951194
What difference would it make? It was for his donkey. Maybe if he had a stable of reindeer he'd still be alive because he wasn't overworked from hauling a stubborn ass all over the world.
>>
>>80951213
Because I wanted to believe.
>>
>>80951194
Santa burns so many calories going around the world in a single night, he'd waste away if he just got carrots. Just leave out a tub of lard for the poor guy
>>
>>80951229
You're supposed to leave out a glass of milk and a tub of whey. And you'll know he was there when you see two scoops missing in the morning.
>>
File: 0.jpg (42 KB, 245x299) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
42 KB, 245x299
>>80951229
The carrot is for the Donkey.
>>
What kind of fucked up family did you have where every single christmas present you received came from Santa
>>
>>80950179
>Santa siphons money from their accounts to keep up the rouse.
>>
>>80950084
>It's an English is not OP's first language episode
>It's a OP can't greentext episode.
>>
>>80951779
This.
My parents always had some gifts marked as from them that we saw them put out Christmas Eve, and then there were gifts labelled from Santa that they put there while me and my sister were asleep.
>>
>>80950162
>>80950162
scary
>>
>>80950384
>it's an IGN episode
>>
>>80951094
>literally Tumblr
>>
>>80951779
>>80952026
Like I said, not everyone grew up in a middle class family.
>>
>>80952063
Actually I literally grew up in one, and so did most of my friends. Eastern Europe represent.
>>
>>80950084
>an universe
>>
>>80953364
>an unfun poster.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.