[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you expect from this Superman, /co/alas? Will he go full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What you expect from this Superman, /co/alas? Will he go full Injustice? I liked his Clark kent moments the most, like when he's making out with a naked Luis in a bathtub, so sad goddamn Snyder killed his secret identity.
>>
>>81883331
Darkseid will corrupt Superman.
Batman and Lois will save him.
He will turn good again and fight Darkseid.
Joins the other seven and become the Justice League.
The End.
>>
>>81883331
Yeah, sucks about the secret identity thing, I loved those parts and am looking forward to seeing the Gotham prison scene in the director's cut.
But I'm pretty sure we'll finally get classic Supes in Justice League. Or at least that was what Cavill himself is hoping for, judging by his interviews.
>>
Man, the 18 month time gap between Man of Steel and BvS and BvS itself could have been handled so much better.

There was so much potential for Clark's development to feel-----organic, after Man of Steel.

For Superman:
-Will regenerate very slowly after time.
-Timeskip several months/a year after BvS,
-Turns out his corpse was stolen and transferred to a medical facility in Injustice, where Not!Justice Lord Superman was trying to harvest the blood of a "clone" of his from another timeline for some nefarious purpose.
-Superman Awakens, learns about the world of Injustice and how it's based around Superman being a raging fuckup like he was in his own universe for an extended period of time.
-Whole movie is a GotG-esque trippy Elseworld, Superman gets his shit together (finally), and heroically assists in defending the oppressed from Superman's regime.
-Movie ends, Superman returns back to his timeline with a not-shitty personality and motivations to see that Bruce and Diana have begun forming the proto-Justice League in his absence.
-Next movie: Darkseid invasion; both Diana's faction and Aqua Man's underwater faction make their presence known (after centuries of being apart from the world) and assist the Earth in fighting the armies of Apokolips.
---Maybe throw in some Gods and Monsters twist where Darkseid's forces are total bros, and the New Gods and Highfather are antagonists/evil.
-Final movie: The Near Apocalypse of 19, with Al Ghul as the primary antagonist. Losts of death in this movie, including core supporting characters to Bruce, Clark, Diana, etc. Possibly kill off potential Justice League members. Movie ends with the Justice League being established as some type of Avengers-esque society of heroes.
>>
>>81884663
This is a terrible idea
>>
>>81883905
Just reading this makes me mad and it's probably damn accurate.
>>
>>81884705
Why? A popular story line in the animated series was about the same thing.
>>
>>81884890
Yeah but TAS had the context of Clark not being this version.
>>
I want them to reboot this universe using Flashpoint in upcoming Justice League movie.
>>
>>81883331
>/co/alas
>>
>>81883331
>/co/alas

What the hell?
>>
>>81884942
I don't understand the difference. If Superman fights off Darkseid's influence in the movie, he's made of the same stuff as any other Superman.
>>
>>81887763
Is OP from straya?
>>
>>81883331
a stupid and incompetent superman. bravo synder you truly push the boundaries
>>
>>81884689
better than what goyer and synder thought of
>>
>>81883331
>Will he go full Injustice?
I hate that I have to even consider the possibility with this version.
>>
>>81883331
>Will he go full Injustice?

I think that was the plan.

I do not believe it to be the plan any more. I think the critical and commercial butt-fucking that BvS received will dissuade them from having Superman be anything other than Superman.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.